Military enlistment

What's Sup Forums's opinion on military service. Personally I'm in the process of enlisting, and will be working in the intelligence field. I feel its a great way to get all that training you can't get elsewhere not to mention the travel and guns.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/uiO_ZT5bSqk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

too old for the armed forces of my country, and I will not fight for another nation.

Did you just not have an interest in enlisting when you were younger?

Made the decent choice going intel. Any other job and you just become cannon fodder.

definitely worth considering if you're going into something that's remotely interesting or challenging like CBRN/EOD/med/intel, or drone operations

doing military service here allowed me to get a rather comfy desk-jockey infosec/sigint gig.

Regret I never joined and now I’m too old/invested in my career.

Do it but avoid being cannon fodder if you’re white.

Great if you wanna fight for Jews:
youtu.be/uiO_ZT5bSqk

Thanks SK I'll probably be stationed there after basic

I'm interested in possibly working for one of our government agencies like FBI or CIA or something.

The moment they let bitches in it goes to shit.

Which means almost all western armies are shit now.

Conscription laws when?

I hate the cunts who lead their comfy little lives with no care for the country they live in. Not giving anything back to it, but the tax that ultimately spent on crap, apart from healthcare etc. which doesn't even cost that much itself.

Teaches good principles and gives people resposibility, which is lacking in Bongland.

This being said, some degenerates should be rejected, so a nice system should be put in place.

I'll do what I have to in my tour personally I may not agree with the politics but that's what makes America great am I right?

Agreed.

I personally would never do it considering all the things you have to go through

>shower in front of other people
>change in front of other people
>get yelled at
>get up early
>go to bed late
>etc
Also travelling is degenerate

do military service, and then get a paid minor and major in relevant fields. then you'll be golden.

That sounds like my teenage life already pro at all those things. Also meme flag.

It may be a meme but I was also interested in a bit of mercenary work as they get laid shit loads and you will have a greater chance of being considered IG you have too secret clearance which I will have in my job (35m) which is Human intelligence collector

How was your teenage life involving any of that?

Played sports so showered and changed info of others so it doesn't brother me in fact it only bothers faggots, stayed up late on the I ternet woke up early for school parents were drunks so constantly yelled at, if anything it will be a nostaliga feeling

I played a lot of sports. I never showered anywhere but my house.

I am not interested in killing anyone. That Trump might like it does not seem to be a good reason to me. If he wants to kill people, he can do it himself. Or maybe he could send those faggot sons of his to do it for him, or that fucking retard looking Kushner kid, the guy fucking his daughter. I'm sure Israel will thank them for their efforts.

Showering in front of others is the ultimate redpill. Nothing feels better than a bunch of men nude in the shower, banter at 95%.

it is literally slavery

Was never really a fan of governments, which hasn't changed much, but now I would appreciate the military training.

In general, military service is great, I recommend it, BUT, for America at least, you will be fighting for Israel. Nobody should be fighting for Israel, so this is why I do not recommend anyone to enlist in the military right now. It's better to enlist during peacetime, however I don't see that happening yet.

Why the fuck would you ever fight for your own country?

No the ZOG doesn't care about you or your family

Reservist Infantryman here, joined for paid weapons training and to serve my community.
When civilization collapses I don't want to be one of those assholes that needs someone else to do the fighting for them and end up designated to some bitch role in our dystopia.

Clearly a smelly kekistan faggot

Here here

Know what you are signing up for. The military industrial complex only cares about making money and perpetuating it's own existence. If you do join don't let them use you like toilet paper and flush you down the toilet when they are done with you.

Yeah I'm not a fan of the politics but the training is a huge benefit

Yeah there won't be a peace time at least not in my life time

Wow I agree with you leaf wtf is wrong with me

I find this image satisfying

Is there anyone here who served in the royal engineers british army?

Im worried there wont be much engineering

You have to be truly pathetic to give up your self ownership. You might as well hire a domina to peg you.

The UK hasn't fought for anything worthwhile since the falklands

Come at me bro. Conscription demand denied.

travel and guns
>most bases are located near a shit hole city usually inhabited by niggers and low lives in general
>unless you're infantry you'll really never be shooting a gun after basic training of qualification, familiarization, and maybe an FTX
Good luck though none the less. I remember when I told the guy doing my clearance interview about Sup Forums. He thought it was the actual website for anonymous.