Abortion

Are you pro-choice or pro-life, and why?

I am personally pro-choice, because it seems like most of the people getting abortions are low-income shitskins. The less they reproduce, the less niggers around, and the less tax money I'm paying ends up going towards their welfare and food stamps.

I want to understand the reasoning used by pro-lifers beyond, "Oh, but killing is wrong!" and, "It's the woman's fault for being a whore! Let her deal with the consequences!"

So, if I could possibly have some pro-lifers elaborate on their views, I would greatly appreciate it.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=VpACAyWxleE
quora.com/Why-do-doctors-perform-abortions-if-the-Hippocratic-Oath-says-not-to-play-at-being-God
imgur.com/a/JxXHj
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Depends what's getting aborted

pro choice for niggers, pro life for dem milkies

youtube.com/watch?v=VpACAyWxleE

FPBP.
I’m pro life but if it weren’t for abortion there’d be several million more nogs in this country.

I'm pro-choice as long as it's not coming out of my pocket but personally am pro-life.
I am however for the forced sterilization of niggers on the taxpayer dole.

The legality of abortion, of course, with how things are, cannot just solely include non-white children and disabled children. I mean, nobody here wants perfectly normal middle-class white couples getting abortions, but there's no way to circumvent that from happening.
Do you think there's some kind of solution to this, or a middleman?

This is a pretty shitty topic, but you sucked me in with that pic. Dump Moar.

this, im fine with non whites doing it which is the majority of those that use it

In a White ethnostate, or even in an overwhelmingly White country, like Northern Ireland, abortion should be illegal (which it is in NI), unless the mother will die from the pregnancy or the kid will be a tard.

Personally pro-life and politically pro-choice up to 7 weeks. I do not consider an embryo to be human, but a fetus is quite clearly a human with a right to life.

I am against the death penalty.

I am in favour of euthenasia.

I guess that would make me mostly pro-life. Everyone has a right to life and a right to death.

>I am personally pro-choice

Then why you are still alive amerimutt?

quora.com/Why-do-doctors-perform-abortions-if-the-Hippocratic-Oath-says-not-to-play-at-being-God

this.
no decent woman would ever have an abortion so they are basically killing off future degenerates and criminals

pro choice because no one should be forced to give birth to a potato
In fact, fuck choice, if it's a potato, break out the coat-hangars

I am against killing babies.

Pro choice.

No government should tell anyone what to do with their fucking body.

I mostly agree with you.
It's interesting to see a pro-lifer support euthanasia, though, but I can see your reasoning. Somebody with a terminal illness in a state of absolute agony.... isn't really living, I suppose.

In places like the United States, no I don't think there can be a middle ground. Either abortion is illegal, in which case enjoy your negro population explosion, or it is legal and some White babies get aborted along with a lot of niglets.

The baby is not the woman's body.
Don't want a baby?
Don't have sex.
Simple.

Save for particular cases (fetus being sick in-utero, endangering the life of the mother, or the product of certifiable, violent rape); on-demand abortions trivialize the consequences of human sexuality with obvious results

If it were up to me. No white women would ever be allowed to get an abortion. But all nignog beaner and all other shitskins should get forced abortions or sterilization.

found it: imgur.com/a/JxXHj

>pro-life
I am male. So my opinion on the matter doesn't matter until and to the extent I am paying for it. That includes taxes.

It's a woman's issue. I'd like to see it the case that I have no authority over the legal matters involved, because I can't possibly have paid for it. I'm atheist, but I completely understand the Christians' rage over this. The God-crowd should have their way in this case, I think. Roe v. Wade should be repealed, and the matter left to the states.

My medical knowledge tells me that an abortion leaves physical and psychological scars that will follow a woman forever. Such flippant treatment of new life is a bad harbinger for our species.

Make abortion illegal unless you're a long-term welfare recipient/baby endangers mother/has some severe condition.
That way you can filter out most of the middle-class whites from doing abortions with the side-effect that only the few educated shitskins (if they exist) will pass through but at least their children are less likely to grow into hoodrats

Maybe you should witness an actual abortion.

First the "salt" the baby to kill it.

Then they take a sharpened vaccum cleaner and suck the baby parts out while ripping the baby in pieces.

This is sucked into a clear upside down jar do you can see the baby parts.

Nice huh?

>understanding a faith based rage
What da fuk?
When your metaphysics start being used as a justification for pushing around people, you done fucked up.

Because metaphysics.

When you have a soul-lost-counter-machine, thats reliable and measurable in its accuracy, then your personal metaphysics based morality views should have some value higher than a stakeholder on any given topic.

Feels can just fuck off, empiricism is about whats actually on the table.

You read like a disingenous shill, and I don't believe you're athiest for a second, by advocating feels over reals.

Compelling a woman to remain pregnant against her will is hard to imagine as justifiable outside a religious context.

Pro choice, but males should get to absolve responsibility so long as the woman can.

There is no baby and no woman. There is no body. These are distinctions in the mind, not matter.

you think thats gonna shock anyone?
maybe you should witness people raising kids that were born retarded and having to take care of them forever like if they were toddlers

maybe you should witness people being murderously shitty to their kids because they hate them basically training them to be psychos when they grow up