Would you rather have Roy Moore, a pedophile, in the Senate than a Democrat?

Would you rather have Roy Moore, a pedophile, in the Senate than a Democrat?

Yep? Dems are pedos by default.

>14
>pedophile

choose one

yes

Here we go again with the leftycuck shill thread

>Moore
>possibly a pedo but 99% chance he's being framed by liked

>Democrat
>75% chance of being a pedo
>99% chance of supporting pedos

using shill thread to check these digits

I'm a pedo, of course I do!

I assume they're all paedos anyway.
Take the pro-gun anti-higher-tax guy.

0.01 BTC has been deposited in your Sharia Blue account

Drumpf is orange! How could you support a man who is orange?! And you'd even support a pedo? Why, because they represent your political views? Is that a reason for politically supporting someone?

Do you idiots really think this will work? Your desperation is pathetic and you will soon bare witness to the fruits of you “labor”. Good luck zombies

yes! i'm not a pedophobe like you!

I support lgbtp rights!

He was kicked out of a YMCA because he used to try to get 12 year old girls to come home with him. He isn't being framed theres lots of evidence.

Southern states shouldn't have any control in either house of Congress so none. When you have power for centuries using slavery and racial authority and segregation then ultimately you should have your power repurposed. I mean these rednecks want to vote for a pedophile like they obviously educated people to vote for them. I bet the majority of people who live in the south live in a house built by slaves, it's horrifying :0

The pure desperation of a dying establishment is so sweet and it's likely they will get much more than they bargained for. Moore is really the least of their worries but it's wonderful to watch all the same.

All democrats are pedos.
this is fake news.

post it then fag
I haven't seen this yet

Democrats are communist trash. Communists aren't human and deserve to die painfully. So....yes?

You leftycucks are just making shit up

Everytime

if he gets in
may ill get to diddle this

Represent!
This
Facists don't deserve to vote. You all will pay on the day of the revolution

Nope - the people who ran the YMCA debunked that.

>14
>too young

love that source you posted

Oh wait

No, I'd rather have Moore step down and have any other writer in candidate that would blow the Democrat out instead of his shitty hubris and Republicans pretending to take the high road, then on the same day call Clinton a rapist. He was never charged and it was all just women accusing him, right :^)?

Fuck Roy Moore and fuck white people!

>pedophile
It was a different time. Back then, no one even cared that Muhammed married a 6 year old.

Yes

You didn't post a link either, get rekt

Is that your wife, Reggie?

no one is buying it, sorry

All democrats are pedophiles or enablers.

Yes, then he can just be replaced later by another Republican.

A once in a decade (or even later) policy is too important to give up due to these accusations. They will just repeat the same attacks ad nauseum in 2018 and 2020 if Dems are given this victory.

Yes, actually. You don't seem to comprehend how much we hate you.

Incidentally, however, Alabama is not faced with such a choice.

That's an ugly tranny.

Oooo...

I vote for sally jessy raphael. Or any ot fhe other ninja turtles.

Yes, nigger. That's how much communism is hated.

Your mom touched my wiener when I was 12 and I cried. I am a woman and deserve to be trusted, check out this email she sent me wishing me a merry christmas 12 years ago.

wow you are so smart
why you still live in mommy's house
and have to take "mental" pills
instead of being head surgeon of Walter Reed
is anyone's guess

Sorry jew glorious Alabama didn't fall for your bullshit. Now all your controlled opposition in politics and media exposed themselves too.

This tactic is working! Just like all the fake accusers worked on Trump! Hillary is president, right?
You leftists are so pathetic you couldn't even find a different lawyer. The same lawyer who brought up fake Trump sexual claims is the same one doing it against Moore. Hurrr coincidence I'm sure.

Yes, it is. She molds them inside her bagina. It has taken that exact form!

yes
why wouldn't I?

>tfw his wife is in her 40's and they've been married for over 30 years.

You talk as if democrats are saints. If liberals didn't control the mainstream media you could imagine how much dirt on them would be exposed

>Now all your controlled opposition in politics and media exposed themselves too.
So, so true.

I've been redpilling cuckservatives left and right by pointing out how Fox is handling this nonsense.

>hillary clinton is a baby eating pedorapist based on some weird emails
>wtf /ourguy/ is just being framed despite being banned from malls and youth centers all over for hitting on kids

Doug Jones wants a brown Alabama.

Doug Jones is supported by La Raza.

Doug Jones says "take it down!"

Anything is better than a communist. Nobody believes your kikery any more anyway.

>He was kicked out of a YMCA because he used to try to get 12 year old girls to come home with him.
interesting. you just make that one up on the spot? haven't heard of it yet, and you feel no need to provide any evidence, so that shows you'll believe fucking anything

>Expecting anyone to believe all the shit you make up
You people really just CANNOT grasp credibility, can you?

>> hillary clinton is a baby eating pedorapist based on some weird emails

> Believing whatever MSM says
> Not knowing about the edited audio a lot of the MSM used
> Not reading the DNC leaked emails yourself
Shills are this stupid and lazy.

what about judge joe brown.

reality court tv

fuck off fag.

pedo defense force ACTIVATE!

>I don't understand the meanings of words

Reminder zero (0) of the allegations against Roy Moore would make him a pedophile or "kid fucker," even if they were all true. Anyone saying pedo or kid fucker is a Dem shill or shitposter baiting for (You)s.

literal niggers talking about what they deserve. kek. wait until the debt default and your "entitlements" evaporate you into starvation.

Kill yourself ugly creepy weeaboo freak

They're niggers, they expect you to be unable to see through obvious lies because they can't. I have never seen a nigger who wasn't superstitious in some way.

Here's the thing. Roy Moore is going to win. All these accusations have actually made his numbers go up, not down if you look at the recent polls.

Alabamans will vote him in just to spit in the face of the liberal kikes, and it's going to be awesome.

Yes

>tfw the shills have been whittled down to smug anime faces and the "IDF" meme.

Re-linking the facts you hate so much:

Anything but a DemocRAT

I saw Roy Moore at a grocery store in Birmingham yesterday. I told him how cool it was to meet him in person, but I didn’t want to be a douche and bother him and ask him for photos or anything.

He said, “Oh, like you’re doing now?”

I was taken aback, and all I could say was “Huh?” but he kept cutting me off and going “huh? huh? huh?” and closing his hand shut in front of my face. I walked away and continued with my shopping, and I heard him chuckle as I walked off. When I came to pay for my stuff up front I saw him trying to walk out the doors with like fifteen Milky Ways in his hands without paying.

The girl at the counter was very nice about it and professional, and was like “Sir, you need to pay for those first.” At first he kept pretending to be tired and not hear her, but eventually turned back around and brought them to the counter.

When she took one of the bars and started scanning it multiple times, he stopped her and told her to scan them each individually “to prevent any electrical infetterence,” and then turned around and winked at me. I don’t even think that’s a word. After she scanned each bar and put them in a bag and started to say the price, he kept interrupting her by yawning really loudly.

Can't talk debt to leftists, man. They don't comprehend that money doesn't come out of nowhere. As they see the debt ceiling rise and our our debt increase their logical response is "more expensive social welfare programs."
In the same way that when NeoCon and leftists foriegn policy fucks the world over militarily their budget solution is "decrease military. Open the borders and lower border patrol funds."

Good question, my heart is telling me no but my body, MY BODY, IS TELLIN ME YEAAAA

You made the accusation first, and I still don't see any proof. Burdens on you fag

>u-umm one picture is discoloured so EVERYTHING ELSE IS WRONG TOO!!!!!
wtf i love pedophiles now

too old 2bqh

On February 8th, 1985 John McCain molested me. He followed me into the boys bathroom and stood next to me as I peed into a trough style urinal. As we both started peeing he asked if I wanted to race. I felt intimidated so I agreed. While I felt like I had a tremendous lead Mr. McCain reached over the pressed my pens down forcing me to pee on my own feet. He bellowed, "Rubbin' is racing, boy!"

He then told me I was disqualified because I had missed the urinal with my pee stream. I wasn't completely sure about the rules so I accepted defeat. At this point in my life I had never lost a pee race. I knew what Mr. McCain had done was wrong but did not want to tell anyone because of the shame I felt from losing to a weak streamed elderly gentleman.

Hillary Clinton popped my butt cherry when I was 12.

This copypasta is so stale, and yet I still laugh everytime

goddam thats funny

You made the claim, you back it up. That's how it works, you fucking 56%er.

OP, relationship with 14yo is not pedo, per definition of pedo. also, accusations with no proof are just that and nothing more.

He hasn't even been alleged to be a pedophile.

So fuck off with your false fucking choices.

Let's say you had a baby boy. Would you rather let the Democrats kidnap him, rape him, and eat him, or let Roy Moore be a Senator?

>Doesn't check ID
Newfag
>Implying my ideology
>Thinks a monarchist is left-wing
Newfag

U forget you faggots adore pedophiles a lot more? Stups shit-lib

>This desperation

Yes, in fact, one woman being a lying fraud DOES destroy the credibility of all accusers.
WaPo btfo AGAIN.

Go back and look at the ID dumbass

>Talks shit about Muslims
>Ends up being a bigger pedophile than Muhammad
Why are white men such massive hypocrites

ya

>Makes up stupid shit
>gets btfo
The life of a leftist

Thats not even his hand writing you idiot.

I wish you guys would fuck off with these false accusations

So disgusting Trumpcucks are still defending child molestation, I see. Think about that. Five separate women - who themselves voted Trump last year. 30+ corrobborating witnesses. Cosby-level shit, except even Cosby didn’t touch children.

Trumpcucks just turn a blind eye. They have so much practice.

I wonder if any of you Trumpcucks have sisters or daughters or wives. How would you feel if they were Roy Moored? I suppose you’d be honored - the very definition of a cuck. Weak and shameful.

--- Daily Reminder ---
If the Establishment thought 2016 was bad they better get ready for 2018 and 2020.

Are the Dems in Alabama fundamentally different from the Republicans? I'm not making a value judgment, it's a serious question.

Typical liberals deflecting. Moore is being framed because all your liberal leaders are kids fuckers. Holllywood, presidents, Congress, think tanks. You are all kid fucking commies who all deserve to be shot

deflect.

Moore molested kids. You want a child molester in senate.

Good for you

I'm sorry we have memories of dirty leftist tricks. I'm sorry we remember the same trick being pulled on Trump. I'm sorry we noticed the same lawyer, Gloria Allred, who brought forth fake charges to Trump is the one bringing up charges to Moore. Maybe we should spend more time mindlessly watching MSM and upvoting on Plebbit.

All the people defending Moore...

He's par for course in Alabama. Moore did nothing wrong.

Yea

This. The fact that Alabama is coming to Moore's defense, and may actually elect the guy, means the establishment should be pissing their pants.

Come back when you have proof bud.

Not even the fake fucking allegation against him.