Can we somehow meme having dyed hair into racist/bigoted/offensive?

I mean, hurt the regressives where it hurts them the most

I bet they would somehow buy it since even rasta hair is somehow cultural appropriation to them these days

rather we meme it as a violent animal that should be shot on sight. i bet at least a few old senile vets fall for it and we get a few dead commies and a few boomer scum in prison. win win

I avoid absolutely everyone with ridiculously unnatural hair coloring.

A Brazilian hairdresser faggot who makes bank doing these kind of dye jobs told me to do so, and his advice has been spot on.

That's a shame because it looks good on anime girls.

3-d fatties are not anime girls.

bump,

i want to see this

I saw a hooker with dyed hair once.
I fucked her to teach that bitch a lesson to never dye her hair ever again.

I call them extra 3D.

>Dutch
How much you paid?

faggot

>hurt the regressives where it hurts them the most

In their diabetes?

White women can dye their hair easily. All it takes is using some product and going through the usual steps.
Black women don't have it so easy. They have to resort to straighteners and more thorough means of dying their hair. In this sense, white women have more privilege and demonstrate it by dying their hair easily. This is a slap in the face to people of color.
Blame it on "white girl feminism."

They're already moving away from this. Now they're all trying to dress like respectable thot librarians or some shit. On the upside my coworker has started covering her flabby, shameful body with tweed and plaid fabrics (for the true intellectual!) on the downside her glasses have gotten bigger and she seems to have stopped bathing and wears a hipster manbun now.

30 euro

that's dirty cheap

Whites have to spend less on bleach.
Nogs have to bleach more and preen more.
That or nogs just get a weave.
In all cases nogs must spend more to look "normal."
Fucking SJWs and heir hair privilege.

dirtiest time of my life

Gotta agree with you there. I'm seeing less and less of these white girl feminist who dye there hair vibrant colors and more of them who have matted hair and in a hipster manbun. Still, there's plenty of them dressed up like this

The whores in my neighborhood want 40$ for a blowjob and you pay first. I envy you

Don't overthink this one; just start memes and stories suggesting hair dye has its roots (pun intended faggot) in ancient black cultures and that it's appropriation/racism/white supremacy when whitey does it.

I don't do it for fun
I see it as my duty
I fuck them with my hideous cock to teach them a lesson and make them ponder about their life choices