CBTS #335 Uranium Sessions Edition

>149352889
Connect +++ The ++ Countdown + Signals
Everything you need to know is on the Qmap.
Read it. Read it again. Questions are Statements? Let it sink in.

1. The purpose is to log events as they happen over the coming days. Everything is connected, Everything has meaning. Keep your eyes on the news to record and analyze because no one else will be able to do a better job than /us/.
2. Yes, we all see the attempts to demoralize us and derail our redpills to the normies. Stay strong lads. Focus. Believe, and make a choice right now: Do you Trust Trump?
3. Stick to your choice.
4. No one tells you what to do, so just do the voodoo you do so well Sup Forums
5. How would *you* succinctly break all this news to your blue-pilled friend? Does the initial message need to answer every detail? Bring them along for the ride and celebrations lads.
6. Do just that.
7. Get Comfy, Believe in your bones that we're riding the greatest timeline in existence.

QMAP (All (you) need is in here)
Legend TEMPLATE Text of Q: pastebin.ca/3934172
Advise for your first step into this
Sealed Indictments are a huge thing. Really.
MSM curiously silent..
842 in 12 days is UNPRECEDENTED twitter.com/damartin32/status/928797133926432769
twitter.com/Avery1776/status/929541533816279041

Q confirmed →
Q trip !ITPb.qbhqo (ctrl f)

NEW 11-13 11-14

VERIFIED Q POSTS

SPRED IT FAR, SPRED IT WIDE. THEY HAVE NO WHERE LEFT TO HIDE
The drops by Q are all we need, and that exact format of questions in an answer chain provoke the very feeling we need to share to others. MOCKINGBIRD fucked with the normies, we're here to unfuck it.

Other urls found in this thread:

app.smartsheet.com/b/publish?EQBCT=e3d1071b533c412f8bc08ebbb1b444f6
dystopiausa.com/nuremberg-trials-corruption-likely-coming-2017/
tttthreads.com/user/imperator_rex3
tttthreads.com/user/LarrySchweikart
tttthreads.com/user/drawandstrike
tttthreads.com/user/ThomasWictor
mobile.nytimes.com/2017/11/12/us/nsa-shadow-brokers.html
monarchbrands.com/
youtu.be/hIRaYCRF69s
youtube.com/watch?v=jcAeuS6Ybsw
twitter.com/n4hpg/status/930504306830249984
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Q is a inside the intelligence comunity leaking to an underwarter goose racing message board because we are saving the world ITT. no shills allowed

Kys all of you

(you) save this

Why are you faggots not calling this a general? I'll be damned if I have to start adding a new filter every time one of you dumbasses gets fixated on something.

the fact that there have been over 300 of these and nothing happening proves this is a LARP. Sage

SHILL SHILL DETECTED!!!!!!
GET OUT SHILLZ!!!!!

You could at least try. You are fucking getting paid and all you can muster up is the same dumbass shill meme. Lazy. Thats why your team is losing. ITS HAPPENING.

Q's letting the world know that ratlines and wealth strings are drying up and being cut. They [Wizards and Warlocks] have already carried out one of the largest silent sweeps in history (The massive amount of pedo-related arrests after Trump was sworn in). Got the lackies on the bottom, flipped 'em, and worked up the chain as much they could. Now the sources of wealth that fueled these entire operations got cut off. (The +++ ++ + is a countdown associated with the bleeding the three groups: SA Rothchild and Soros) The ones in the middle of all this are on their own, and freaking out. With the full weight of the Military, Navy, and everyone Loyal to the American People/Trump in what you might call a position of STRATEGIC PATIENCE against the bad actors left on the stage. Pray for those who are saving the Republic of America.

REMEMBER, WHAT HAPPENED IN SA WILL HAPPEN IN AMERICA

SA > NA > ASIA > EU

KEENMIND IS KEEN MESSAGE TO ALL LURKERS
>"My fellow Americans, the Storm is upon us..."

Spreadsheet of Answers
app.smartsheet.com/b/publish?EQBCT=e3d1071b533c412f8bc08ebbb1b444f6

Search analytics Theory

Q CONFIRMED SCREENCAP CONFIRMATION Quick RD M-Intel user Saudi theory Big picture Social Media ThoughtCrime SA timeline

Older Event Log >149035146
Nov 14 > Cali School Shooting (Possible False Flag)

THEORISTS: (DO READ UP)
dystopiausa.com/nuremberg-trials-corruption-likely-coming-2017/
tttthreads.com/user/imperator_rex3 (NEW)
tttthreads.com/user/LarrySchweikart
tttthreads.com/user/drawandstrike
tttthreads.com/user/ThomasWictor

NYT Post (Declaration of war as per Q)
mobile.nytimes.com/2017/11/12/us/nsa-shadow-brokers.html
=================================================================
BREADCRUMBS
Nov 10~
White Rabbit Memes Eyes in the Skys lads Remember our power FLOW CHART Podesta group implodes Soros woos North Korea SA Heating up BO sleeps with CorruptSA Prayer is a very real thing Anons Watching the News Canadian PM missing SA Bombing Yemen McCain caught by the achilles tendon We're fighting for something great SA Purged 200+ ppl and seized $100b 40+ politicians not running >>Revisit Q's
Nov 11
Swiss pedo ring is HUGE >> Epstein Island is a temple Bill Cooper OctBump & CIA Theories SEARCH TERMS ARE WORKING CIA has supercomputers named after the 7 dwarves..

- - -

Nov 12
Titanic was sunk to remove good men GERONIMO Q GROUP COUNTERINTELLEGENCE Godfather III More MOCKINGBIRD Amazing rundown of the FED MSM doing what it does DEEP DIVE JFK info PedoGate in SA Clinton Body Count user OnPoint UPON THE ORDERS OF THE COMMANDER IN CHIEF Wizards and Warlocks Memeishly OnPoint CAN'T STOP THE GOOD GUYS Fusion GPS = BEAN LLC? Bankers own the world ClownsInAction Australia realizes dual loyalty doesn't exist Pedo Symbols found in SeaWorld.. Sup Forums was right again Weinstien uses BlackCube to cover allegations & more CIA dictates 'The Narrative' >Sword Dance = signal to start SA/World Purge
[Fake News] Dossier RD We know about Madeleine, Podesta

>Hindenburg was an inside job. It's like... a signature.. from a certain family.

Nov 13th
Trump "tweets" from the KEYSTONE state (He's still near the philippines) DHS drills & sub David RockAChild hates THE STORM Lynn de RothFucker hates THE STORM The pedophile ring is the KEYSTONE Or I can control Alice Big if Q Q possibly got Freedom.png from Pizzagate+++ The Titanic was an Inside Job What stands in our way Scroll of Truth Context of KEYSTONE Killary's first mentor Q Orginized by signature Pastebins of book Q mentioned & more Sessions wants U1 investigated truthfully BREXIT +++ Great approach to the Qmap IronEagle Lebanon Storm CLINTONS ROPE SOON The 7 Dwarfs may be lables for factions FBI Probe into Planned Parenthood So remove them 'location' of Trumps tweets Reverse JFK Cake is a lie Trump skips EA Summit and is headed HOME Sessions blocks Biden
Freedom.png in his latest tweet
Lots of memes
The only way to cast doubt on the message of Q is to poison the bread before Q posts. Stay strong lads

W-WHAT JFK DOCS???

MUH Q
MUH Q THO

>The only way to cast doubt on the message of Q is to poison the bread
There are multiple ways such as faking Q posts for attention. You can't be too trusting here user.

ARRIVES CONGRATULATORY user

Good Fresh Bread Baker

Welcome all. Ignore a shill today for great justice.

ARRIVES PRAYING user

Pray for muh Q

Are you saying ‘muh’ because you cant say ‘my’ with David Brock’s cock in your mout?

May have been missed before, but the sealed indictments in PA make sense. Phila, and the surrounding counties are pedo haven (especially Bucks)

www.atkore.com look at this logo, and this one monarchbrands.com/ These buildings are right next to eachother across from the Northeast Philadelphia Airport.

The Roosevelt Inn on the boulevard, down the road a few minutes from there is currently dealing with human trafficking charges

Atkore has a family foundation, and some ex boeing people on their board of directors

triggered!

suck a fart from the greatest depths of my ass ya fairy faced faggot you all know what your doing

I saw there are no sealed indictments is Seattle. I live in Seattle and like to see Bezos, Gates and many more swamp creatures in the guillotine please.

Q, if you're listening, can you make this happen? Or at least warn me before nuking this unsalvageable swamp?

A thought. Mueller clears Trump of collusion and drops the hammer on Clinton DNC collusion. Sessions and Rosenstein have been working on pedogate and are ready to move. U1 is a current smokescreen for that. Sessions goes back to Alabama and runs for Senate as a write in. An entire new DOJ is put in place filled with people with zero ties to U1.

I started reading these threads about 2 weeks ago, after seeing the MegaAnon stuff and having my interest piqued. I’ve been glued to my computer ever since, and now finding it hard to think about much else.

I was VERY anti-Trump, and couldn’t have honestly said a good thing about him. This does not mean I am a Clinton fan (she smells from a mile away), but to find out Trump is the literal savior of the free world was kind of a mind fuck, to say the least. But, I am on board, and can’t believe what I’ve witnessed already.

Happy to be here and witnessing what will go down as one of the most important moments in modern history. It’s been an honor to be a part of this.

Peace & Love to you all!

Brock is a brain dead commie faggot loser who had a heart attack and I'm still laughing.

You have no power. It's funny.

from previous thread
You're forgetting that Citibank is the largest shareholder of the NY FED. So
SAUD-->CitiBank-->FED

looks like false flag shooting in north Cali
heard on the radio

>kekistani flags
>missused and overused memes everywhere
>outdated memes still being used
>spammed autism everywhere
>snowflakes everywhere needing to make sure they are recognizable
R E D D I T

Can I have a quick rundown whats going on?

Jesus said to his only son, Jared, " let you life be full of light and your stem flow without hiccup"

Hence forth Jesus took to the alleys and swamps to spread his good word

God let my world not be spent with out pride

Let my gems not be grasped by un savory guests

let my pride not be vanquished in the dark of the night

let the devil no take my stem this good night lord

Amen.

however long you have waited for Obama to be arrested
it is definitely not longer than this guy has waited

Thank you user Good Bread!

Based sushibro bringing the heat

>Connect +++ The ++ Countdown + Signals

I just had a thought. Could the "+" symbol thing be a reference to Switzerland? We learned in this thread that Switzerland controls North Korea and the CIA and funds ISIS via the Bank of International Settlements.

It might be a stretch but Switzerland's flag is essentially a plus sign.

Open your mind and watch this:
youtu.be/hIRaYCRF69s

You can kind of get the context of what the announcement will be from his most recent video
youtube.com/watch?v=jcAeuS6Ybsw
Trump made those comments before leaving the Philippines. I think it will be about equal trade and how America is demanding fair trade in the future. I'm not getting my hopes up for a big happening.

yet you know his name and i dont
that sure taught me a lesson

need a tissue?

Welcome on the train.

>Tripfagging
>Namefagging
>/s
>:-D
>Can i cross-post this to reddit? :)

just trying to be the OPfag

False flag shooting Nor Cal

need to lurk?

>Q, if you're listening
Q, if you're listening
>Q, if you're listening
>Q, if you're listening
Q, if you're listening
>Q, if you're listening
>Q, if you're listening
Q, if you're listening
>Q, if you're listening
>Q, if you're listening

kys

Choo-Choo Motherfucker!

triggering for ants

Peace and love to you too brother. Welcome into the light

#335 thread

You people are all crazy.

Please my brothers do not ignore the Tripoli connection. I think the key is there.

You picked a great time to start getting red/black-pilled... we're getting the first rays of hope in a very, very long time.

Suck a dino dick

make that a meme

An alternative view is that in the end days, a phony "savior" will arrive who will later be revealed as the anti-christ.
If all of this nonsense actually happens, these will be the makings of the anti-christ. Trump will be the anti-christ, as predicted.

New baker needed - I have to go anons.

NEW BAKER PLS STEP UP

AND THEN JESUS SCREAMED " DILLY GOSH YOU HEATHEN BACK TO WENCE YOU SPAWNED"

At that moment Jesus drew his mallet and felled the devil most brutally

It’ll be a big letdown! I say by the end of the week, if nothing, we declare this a Larp...good questions but a larp

that is exactly what it is
look at me at me what i did north korea asian partners trade i am doing big things and rescued these black kids from china
i i i me i me me i
god bless america

Oh, I've been on board since 2002. The whole Trump thin just threw me off for the last year and got sucked into the MSM bullshit.

Glad to be back thinking freely again!

Schizophrenia: the thread

THIS IS WHO THEY WORSHIP. Spams advertisements of his threads everywhere and It's literally some nigger spic with rudely protruding nipples.

Nice work BakerAnon.

Tasty.

Shills don't like. Not one bit. Sad!

They crying.

I'm confy.

STAY THE COURSE.

BAKE THE BREAD.

CRUMBS WILL COME.

GATHER CRUMBS.

PAINT THE PICTURE.

PRAY.

Repeat.

ANONS ARE WINNING SHILLBROS

Not trying to derail or even be conspirafag, but while working along the gulf coast today, saw a military plane heading due west flying at low altitude then making southern turn and flying along coast. Thought was kind of odd then reading this thread started seeing other suspicious activities here...

GUISE WHAT IF THIS IS ALL A LARP GUISE?
I AM FREAKING OUT!!!

KeK!

>GUISE WE NEED TO spam advertisements for this thread!!!!!!! it's not us it's lthese mean 4channers!!!

a florida user said he saw 2 AF jets speed past due west

Indeed -- cheers! We all may need to stock up on popcorn if things are really in motion as they seem to be.

If any of this was true global stock markets would be in upheaval right now.
Sage

then its the best larp ever, im having a blast

If shills honestly think they can outlast us, they are in for a sore awakening.

I've been living on a computer since the BBS days and have got more staying power than any of these fucks.

Wasn't there a Benghazi/CIA connection from the Muammar Gaddafi revolution thru today?

Interdasting

Ignore a shill and i will send you good mojo

There is a headline on Drudge right now that spells that out exactly:

"Plan B: McConnell publicly floats Jeff Sessions as write-in alternative to Judge Moore."

Pretty good trips post.
David Brock goes to jail.

we knew it was all larp two weeks ago
paid threads filled with paid posters never go away so we are stuck with this diversion from jfk doc's until whatever is in them they are trying to buy time for gets exposed. that shit could take months so all over the internet these larp threads are running in mass

Same conclusion I came to.

twitter.com/n4hpg/status/930504306830249984

That happens ALL the time on a military base with an airport!

Happy to have you on the TRUMP Train!

Ah the days of handshaking modems, glad they're over :)

You’re easily entertained

get MOAR comfy fag

WHEN THE FUCK IS TRUMP GETTING BACK TO THE WHITEHOUSE

why would there be need of 2 jets from the mainland it was reported yesterday that a super carrier was in the region

something is happening another FF shooting children involved WTF

2400 baud.. what, what!

A day. Maybe a day and a half.

Haha we're in the same boat. It all oddly makes sense though

Never.
He already resigned.
He’ll stay in russia to avoid being prosecuted for treason.

Sure does. How often does this happen without a base?

Glad it's not just me! I have been drawn to these threads for a reason. Not what I expected, but the outcome will be amazing for everyone.

Almost certainly not for POTUS -- but it could be to intercept VIP target attempting to flee the country

lol
fake and gay flag

Don't-
Don't-
Don't-
Don't believe the LARP

nurrrherrrreehhh

No special counsel for U1 because the investigation has already been going on for months.

mobile.twitter.com/LarrySchweikart/status/930557500272889863

Heh. It's funny cuz it's retarded