Anti-Trump memes

The right-wing has been winning the meme war for too long, it's time to balance it out with some dank anti-Trump memes.

Other urls found in this thread:

newsmax.com/newsfront/donald-trump-judges-white-men/2017/11/13/id/825840/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

You're doing a fantastic job.

Thanks

Love it, keep it up user

all u have 2 do is remind them that they're poor and white and their women r getting BLACKED while they suffer under a jewish yoke they claim to be superior to (LMFAO!!!)

Where did you come up with this shitty "meme"? Wait, let me guess...Faceberg.

>forfill

>image macro
left as usual, can't meme, kys

>forfill
the absolute state of the Kekistan education system

Slay queen

If we make them think all this stuff ironically, eventually, they'll start actually believing it!

You know, it just occurred to me. We should make a bunch of really unfunny, misspelled memes and propagate those under sock puppet accounts just to make the Left seem even worse at memeing than they already are. At the very least it will dilute the value of their existing meme economy.

nuke korea already, faggot.

>winning the meme war

Your memes are as bad as your domestic policy.

This is the best one

You don't believe it's the best?

then stop #resisting™

>forfill

Kill. Your. Self.

...was actually created by black drug dealers to enslave other blacks. (Just like the blacks that sold their brothers into slavery for glass beads)

this meme is awful gtfo

>it's time to balance it out with some dank anti-Trump memes.
I'll let you know when I see one.

This whole thread is full of em.

"FORFILL" R.I.P.

"CAMPAIN" R.I.P.

I've seen that particular Gene Wilder image so fucking overused in lefty macros that it seems like it's the only macro image they know that exists.

They aren't our problem

moar shit memes plz
maybe the left won't notice how cringe these are and will unironically forward them along to normiebook

I can't tell if you're intentionally posting shit memes to ironically portray the left or if you're actually a cancerous leftie who's lost on the wrong page

TRUMP HIRING WHITE MEN TO BE JUDGES
newsmax.com/newsfront/donald-trump-judges-white-men/2017/11/13/id/825840/
he's doing BETTER than what he promised!

Facts are nazis, you bigot!

all wings have been clipped a long time ago
meanwhile
Members of the Senate foreign affairs committee called into question a decades-old presidential authority to deploy nuclear weapons in what was the first congressional hearing on nuclear authorization in decades.

"We are concerned that the President of the United States is so unstable, is so volatile, has a decision-making process that is so quixotic that he might order a nuclear weapons strike that is wildly out of step with US national security interests."
- Sen. Chris Murphy, D-Connecticut.

Not gonna lie, former football fanantic here. This is fucking hilarious watching the NFL crash and burn. But in all seriousness we can't let Trump get the football.

Yup,,,the left still can't meme.