These 11 cities are all providing lawyers for every single illegal about to be deported

These 11 cities are all providing lawyers for every single illegal about to be deported

What can you say about this list Sup Forums

twitter.com/ava/status/928683063831228416

Yeah, that won't last forever.

It also gives local Republicans something to campaign hard on. What a waste of taxpayer money.

It's hard to believe that illegal immigration is an issue to begin with.

I wonder how accepting people would be if only they knew how much of their tax money is going towards this. My bet is 0%. But, the best way to control people is to keep them in the dark

>Chicago IL
With what money? Isn't Chicago Broke?

>houston isn't on the list
Still uncucked

What the actual fuck lefties.

You're happy to waste your legal citizens money on protecting illegals, and can't even get your crime or homeless problems taken care of?

yeah, but in itself, it is an act of ultimate cuckoldry and treason: use your citizens money, to advocate for the interest of non-citizens, to the detriment of your citizens.

>Atlanta on that list
I'm more ashamed to be from Georgia now

Lawyers for what tho? I mean you're illegal there isn't any case you can fight.

>columbus ohio
I'm ashamed.

Don't deport them, kill them, we don't want them here

people (liberals) always think of it as OTHER people's money. If they got a bill for it, suddenly their tune would change. Especially if donation/SJW tax payments were optional but public record.

just also build a wall and they can be stuck between the wall

>santa ana
GET OUT OF OC SPICS GET OUT GET OUT GET OUUUUUUTTTT

>someone who's not even legally in the country
>getting a lawyer

But why though.

We sure are. They'll just raise our property taxes some more. Also, more sugary beverage tax, to you know, save the children.

>Austin and San Antonio

I'd be more shocked if it didn't happen. Austin is califags that raise taxes because they think governments have unlimited money, and San Antonio is 90% Mexicans and liberal gays.

>use your citizens money, to advocate for the interest of non-citizens, to the detriment of your citizens.

Illegals contribute to the world more than /pollacks do. Prove me wrong

>not a single city from Jew York on that list
HAHAHAHA
"based" Texas amirite?

You should. If they are smart enough to escape your shit stain of a country, then they are smart enough to stay and fix your shit stain of a country

Jesuits?

>t. Non-lawyers

>Chicago
>Safe

What?

>Two of the cities are in Texas

Damned Califags fucking up my state.

You're a minority majority state. The spics came from Mexico, not California.

>Texas
>America's guys
>ever
glad to see Florida isn't up there even though it is infested with libtards

>What can you say about this list Sup Forums

Not like any of those cities or their bond ratings could possibly get any worse.

Smart enough to walk to the other side
>American Education

>no NY
Thank fuck. Although I wouldn’t be surprised if we should up on that list in the future. Also this is fucking infuriating; why the fuck is deporting ILLEGAL immigrants a fucking problem that needs to be paid with my tax dollars?

There should be no legal representation for anyone here illegally. Those who push this are guilty of subversion, if not outright treason. no trial, no nonsense. Birth cert or GTFO. Box them up, ship them out. If they destroy their papers, execute them. This shit has gone on long enough.

>Atlanta

We'll just catch them all in Gwinnett.

More like lazy enough, you can be middle or upper class in Mexico if you are smart and work hard, most illegals are lazy pieces of shit that just want a handout

This guy knows

Are there even White people in Atlanta? Isn't it one of those Black majority cities? Are they conservatives?

Nice to see New Orleans ain't fucking wid it

Just execute them, don't ship them out

The east and north parts are pretty gentrified. ITPer whites are cucks though.

It will last forever. We are in pre war times. The administrative state runs the entire government. Most Republican legislators have become far left in a pathetic attempt to fight Trump populism. They are toothless and will do nothing.

Its now a "civil right" for unlimited millions of poor foreigners to receive lifetime benefits in the usa. 6 figures worth of housing, food, healthcare, etc for every man, woman and child in the world.

It cant be stopped, the left is too far gone mentally.

>chicago

with what fucking money

we don't need tax paying taco makers, or racist street shitters, or rapey kebabs....or gibsme negroids

I keep not responding to these hoping my mother will die in her sleep, as it's the best solution to all her problems, but I'm going to try the opposite.

S

>Sacramento

Fuck, there's already way to many spics here.

me too desu

How much is that costing the taxpayer's of those citys?

if i get a one way ticket from her majestys airport in bongland to one of these cities can i just live there since its a 'safe haven'? its what flaco and paco and consuela do, right?

my city is on this list and i feel ashamed. how to i combat this.

No. Only brown people can get deportation protection.

I don't understand what grounds illegals even get a hearing on. Due process? Honestly, I'm pretty tired of this Constitutionalism shit. It means whatever leftists want it to mean at a given time so what's the point?

Illegal implying they are not ment to be there anyway ...

> Your money

its all so fucking bullshit i just wanna live in the land of the free and eat freedom fries and shoot freedom guns and marry a blonde patriotic qt but i'm stuck in rainy bongland surrounded by muslims why even live

No one will even try to deport you if you're white, dude. Well, okay a few illegal Irish in Boston get deported every now and then but fuck micks

put in paperwork to clog the system

How does one make their city less safe?

what about getting social security and a driving licence etc? i wanna move to LA but desu from what i've read on here they just hand them out there because they're so liberal and immigrant loving

Should be fine desu

>Dane County

God I hate Madison