Hello Sup Forums

Hello Sup Forums

I am a Saudi Arabian Muslim. (UK Flag since i study here)

Ask me anything.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=DZqyYVF6fIE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Please explain the concept of Taqiyya. Thanks

how are you finding your stay

fuck off

timestamp your hand fake ass nigga

Will the Saudis turn on Israel?

Is it true nobody in Saudi Arabia works since you are so fucking loaded with oil money the government just gives a cheque to everyone?

Please go to hell quickly

How white is the population of the UK?
Are imams in mosques radical?

what is the fastest animal?

What kind of car do you drive? Does it have gold or silver vinyl wrap?

what is your feeling on turkey?

Post proof.

Fuck off home cunt

Let's say you are a jew in Nazi Germany.

Let's say if they catch you and ask you to denounce your religion and curse your god, then you do so just so they can spare your life.

In your heart you are still following judaism, but on the tongue you spoke otherwise.

This is Taqiyya.

T-Q-A arabic root means protected or protection. It is a mean of protecting yourself in dire circumstances explicitly by lying about your origin or religion.

lovely. my 5th year here.

I don't think anytime soon. Saudi will not actually make a bold move against Israel until it has power to back that move up.

Right now most of our power is coming from the west, moving aggressively against Israel is doing so against the west. Saudi isn't dumb enough to jump into a fire.

However, i think in the upcoming 20 years, things might change.

Not true. But we have some perks due to the oil.

>University students get paid to study.
>Cheap petrol (not for so long maybe)
>Lots of scholarships / sponsorships
>No taxes (not for so long maybe)
>Universal income system to be introduced soon

However, this still only counts for very small amounts of the overall oil income. Corruption in Saudi Arabia is dramatically huge, hence the resent purge on several big heads in business/royal family. Saudi is supposed to be top-notch country with marvellous infrastructure and education and medicine, but lots of money is stolen and kept in foreign banks for self interests.

Send google map location please.

>my 5th year here
>can't spell recent
Dude just give up already and stop wasting public scholarship money.

When are you going back??

Are you gonna go full jihad?
Do you actully believe all that nonsence(islam) or are you just cultural muslim?

1. I live in quite a big university city, i would say easily 75% are of caucasian origin. (If you saw me, you'd say i'm caucasian as well except for the dark hair, due to my syrian/turkish blood)

2. Here in the UK? Mostly not. In the uni mosque most of our imams are actual Masters/PhD students, and they are very bright with their Friday sermons and speeches.

In Saudi? Hopefully decreasing. I remember in my childhood i used to hear some wild shit during Friday sermons and it bothered me, but things have changed since then.

I think some kinds of falcons reach magnificent speeds by free falling unto their preys.

Whats this new prince's angle? What did he ACTUALLY mean by this?

youtube.com/watch?v=DZqyYVF6fIE

I own a bicycle only m8. No driving licence yet because i dislike driving.

Turkey is going through some changes, i haven't been up to date with what's going on but generally here goes.

about 100 years ago, the ottoman empire had fallen, and "turkey" lost its right to govern as the head state of the islamic world.

Then Ataturk came around with his movement and made turkey a bit more liberal than it was.

Fast forward now, Ordogan is pushing to make the country more conservative i believe. Waves of liberalism and conservatism are common everywhere.

Essentially (and personally) i feel that turkey is longing now to its days of being the ottoman empire, they miss it and they want to make moves that brings them closer to that goal.

Thanks for pointing out my mistakes brother. i am imperfect.

You still haven't posted any proof. How do we know you're not another paki like most people posting under that flag?

How much does the Saudi government pays it's citizens?

July 2018.

J-H-D root means to struggle or thrive. The upmost form of Jihad is struggling against ones own life. Depression. Work environment. Exhaustion. Family Problems.

Fighting an enemy on the battlefield is a form of Jihad, it is a struggle.

During King Faisal's reign and before that even, the country wasn't as conservative at it was in King Fahad's reign.

Bin Salman wants to go back to that liberalism or even better, but by still maintaining the positive things we had in this wave of conservatism.

fkkr ana bakstani?

We all know the upper jihad theory is bullshit never thought of by Maohammed and it's never mentioned in Sunni or Shia Islam. In short it's a lie to make Islam appealing when really jihad is just war.

ممكن جدا، حط شي يثبت انك سعودي

Would you be ok with your sister saying a Jew.

Do you hate Christians and why?

Why would i hate christians dude?

I was in a gospel choir for two years.

Sira 50 100 400

kullu shaiun faan. wa yabqa wajhu dhul jalaali wal ikram.

ma hadha "liberalism"? ma hadha "modernism"? jihad fi sabeelillah ya ikhwan. narfa kalimatullah.

Or you will be purged like all the rest of the nationalistic bugs. By God you are unworthy to protect the Holy Lands. Be ready for the Black Flags from Khorasan.

when are you going home?

What?

I think it's fair to say at this point that you're just a larper. Saging and moving on.

How much government aid have you received?

Not a question, but you've fucked up. You should have used your daddy's money to buy a degree in the US, not UK. Unless you prefer living packed like tuna cans...

>Saudi will not actually make a bold move against Israel until it has power to back that move up.

you guys aint gonna do jack shit. KSA and Israel are two sides of the same coin.

>Not true. But we have some perks due to the oil.

hah, you're draining your accounts as we speak. you'll be fucked soon.

Larper detected

Sure, Jihad is just war then. But what kind of war...?

>Can i start with aggression against people who had not held a sword against me?

No. You will be the one thrown in hell.

>Can i bomb/shoot the evil muricans in festivals / concerts / social gatherings / church worships ?

No. You will be the one thrown in hell.

>Can i act in self defence against a country that invades and attacks?

Yes. Only fighting those who fight you. Never killing someone running away. Never killing a child or a woman. Never cutting a tree. Never destroying synagogs or temples or houses.

>Buttt.. Saudi arabia did this thing recently in yemen where th-

Saudi arabia isn't a spokesperson of Islam. Saudi doesn't define Islam. No person can be a spokesperson of Islam but the prophet Mohammad.

this.

Taqiyyah is the dumbest buzzword ever. It's literally just lying to save your life which everyone does.

That's like saying LOOK AT THAT MAN, HE PRACTICES THE ART OF "BREATHING". HOW CAN HE DO SUCH A THING. DOESN'T HE HAVE MORALS

Baloot is a common game played by most Saudis. Sira 50 100 400 are the four point winning configurations that your hand of 8 cards might have.

See above.

agree
he is larper who doesn't know shit about saudi arabia

>I was in a gospel choir for two years
>lives in Saudi Arabia
Keep larping, faggot

sage

Do you fuck goats? How does it feel?