Hey, I've posted here recently about second generationers here in USA...

Hey, I've posted here recently about second generationers here in USA... Well I have decided to renew all my passports and papers and move back to the land of my maternal ancestry.

(My mother is from Poland, dad American Italian of French descent)

Polish friends, I speak the language well enough and have a degree in Psychology... But any pointers for American expats? I would be moving back to Strzelin (near Wrocław)

This will be happening within the next year, just saving up and what not.

Pic related, old/new passports and stuff

(I am a naturalized citizen of both Poland and USA)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=S4s2KJih1y0
youtube.com/watch?v=6WV6jwiXgGw
youtube.com/watch?v=upAHQAZm5ws
youtube.com/watch?v=ekz6i58kVpI
youtube.com/watch?v=Qbu_FRg8vuU
youtube.com/watch?v=muIofzuBcGg
youtube.com/watch?v=xClR_bTw54c
youtube.com/watch?v=7r3Y6icP-74
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Nice tat.

you're LARPing, dork. de-ZOG yourself by making a family and settling down in the area in which you grew up and contributing to the community.

thanks bro

Why is there a dildo tattooed on your arm?

because dildo tats are sick af my guy

>jew
>degenerate
>tattoo bydlo
>psychology major

why is it always your kind?

damn roasted

Dye tattoo all your skin black. Polish women are notorious coalburners

cool blogpost nigger.
sage

D:

>tattoo
>Pole
>Amerimutt
>Pschology degree
WEW

Why not just move to bigger town aka WrocLove?

unless ur that type of guy who prefer small boring towns

Yes that is accurate, are you ok?

I have family in Strzelin who is willing to let me stay until i get on my feet, but that is the initial plan since it is relatively close

Idk why im so worried even with polish citizenship i feel like being an american expat is kinda like bottom of the barrel

Your dad is American, not American Italian of French descent (whatever that means) you muh heritage mutt. Will be really funny seeing you try and carve out an existence in one of the most blue collar western countries with your entitled American attitude, shit tattoos, and a fucking humanities degree.

>Psychologia
Będziesz bezrobotny jeśli nie masz nagranej pracy przed przyjazdem
>Strzelin
Ludzie z takich miasteczek uciekają. Serio im dalej na południe od Wrocławia tym mniej ludzi młodych.
Duże miasta z kolei przyciągają czarnuchów i resztę multikultigowna.

1) Poles loves Americans
2) Actually a lot of Americans move home to Poland because life here is sooo much cheaper

You should check this guy youtube.com/watch?v=6WV6jwiXgGw
he has Polish origins and he also moved house to Poland from USA. Meaby he will give you some good hints on what Americans should expect

Yes, and now he is encouraging niggers to move into our country.
FUCK OFF WE ARE POOR AND FULL. NAZIS ARE ROAMING THE STREETS.

Skąd jesteś? Gdzie mieszkasz?

Whats written on your hand?

Where are you from? I visited family a few years back and saw virtually no niggers in wroclaw besides a few indians who i think were students or something.. idk

thank you, i'll check this out! ive seen a few vids like this from americans and a lot of them seem to be positive so

There are Indians in Poland too? I live in a small small town in North Dakota and there are so many Indians here. I once went to Iceland and there were Indian there too. How come these guys are everywhere? Places where there are no niggers even?

muh heritage

t. bugman

Are you circumcised?
This is important.

I hope you have a trust fund, you won't make any decent money here unless you're extremely motivated and a great businessman. Wages here are 1/4th - 1/5th of western countries.

Witaj, bracie.You should be able to live a comfy life as a psychologist, there is a lot of money to be made especially in a private sector. Move to a big city, Wroclaw should give you a lot of job opportunities. Don't be worried about being expat, people here love Americans.

Have you been to Poland before?

Not Polish but been there a lot. It isn't even that hardcore for a slav country. The big cities are comfier than most UK cities.

Similar plans here for the future. Probably going to move to Lithuania with my grill after I extract as much wealth as possible from my career the UK and trading cryptos.

We've been offered farm land from her grandparents if we decide to move across.

Europe is small. You could go fuck bitches in Prague each weekend looking at the map where Strezlin is.

I work with Polish people every day.. It's about 1/3th..

I think OP is an idiot.

I tried doing this with my maternal Italian line but I think I miss the required timelines of non-naturalization by just a hair on her mother's and father's side both. I've always wondered if this was a good idea anyways, I mean sure the politics here are declining but is it really so bad and unmanageable that I need to move to a less-developed country to escape it?

very bad idea... Italy is infested with immigrants (similar to Paris ) gypsies and poverty...

nobody has work in Italy as there are no jobs.

>hairy
>tattoos
>useless qualification
Yup you must be polish

I know but they are at least still the most racist country in the EU, as far as I know. If ever they left the EU they would be the first to start exterminating the rodents. Poverty and economy are still contention points though

I did the same thing about a year ago but I went to Germany and regretted it real fast

Explain friendo

Also bump

the majority of Italy is what would be considered extreme left in the US . Guess why it's such a dump..... Yes there are right wing groups but they have very little power and nobody votes for them.

Also they will never ever leave the EU as they receive shitloads of money from other EU countries like Germany...and without that a large part of their economy would collapse...

Earning less is not much of a deal if he plans to settle there for his whole life. It is true, if he work in Poland he will earn 1/3 of what Germans earns but he will have pretty similar standard of life. (5-15 years and there will be exacly the same standard of living like in germany if nothing bad happens to germany in the meantime)

youtube.com/watch?v=upAHQAZm5ws
youtube.com/watch?v=ekz6i58kVpI
youtube.com/watch?v=Qbu_FRg8vuU
youtube.com/watch?v=muIofzuBcGg
youtube.com/watch?v=xClR_bTw54c
youtube.com/watch?v=7r3Y6icP-74

I guess it depends what kind of work, I think unskilled labor is not paid this good since hohols were let in. But I don't have any recent stats.