imgur.com/a/8uQzx
>N Hama Nov 8
i.imgur.com/HlgV4DZ.jpg
>NE Hama Nov 5
i.imgur.com/NQBA38g.jpg
>S Syria Nov 3
i.imgur.com/sC9su1d.jpg

Devs Nov 14
>Israeli Genl; IDF will target the Palestinian Islamic Jihad’s headquarters in Damascus if they attack Israel
>5 new villages liberated by Iraqi Armed Forces in Anbar Province as they progress towards Rawa
>Report; ISIS raises white flag on Hawijat Kati after SAA assault earlier today
>SDF push further southwards along the eastern side of the Euphrates, liberate Shahil overnight, 40km SE of Deir Ezzor City
>Mattis; US military not planning to leave Syria until the Syrian settlement process in Geneva brings success
>Lavrov; Pro-Iranian forces present in Syria on legal grounds, have been no discussions on their withdrawal in recent talks with US
>KSA to host a meeting of the Syrian opposition later this month as UN prepares to convene new peace talks with the govt, AFP reported
>KRG has accepted Iraqi court’s ruling that specified the independence referendum was unconstitutional, call for talks with Iraqi government
>US House, US Military role in Yemen war "unauthorized"
>Lebanese official; Wants Saad Hariri to quickly return to Lebanon in order to help disarm Hezbollah’s military wing

Previous

Other urls found in this thread:

tass.ru/peredacha-isaakievskogo-sobora-rpc
reuters.com/article/us-health-hypertension/new-blood-pressure-range-means-half-of-americans-have-hypertension-idUSKBN1DD2Q2
presstv.com/Detail/2017/11/14/542213/syria-russia-us-iran-advisors-legitimate
presstv.com/Detail/2017/11/14/542210/Lebanon-Hariri-Saudi-Arabia
presstv.com/Detail/2017/11/14/542190/Trump-will-escalate-war-if-Iran-and-North-Korea-show-weakness
presstv.com/Detail/2017/11/14/542189/turkey-Kuwait-Erdogan
presstv.com/Detail/2017/11/14/542197/Zimbabwe-Army-Harare
presstv.com/Detail/2017/11/14/542146/UK-May-Putin-Russia-espionage-EU
youtube.com/watch?v=m5kHx1itU8c
presstv.com/Detail/2017/11/14/542199/Iran-Kermanshah-Leader-Islamic-Revolution-Ayatollah-Seyyed-Ali-Khamenei-quake-branches-governmnet
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I want dead jews.

SMASH ZOG !

Christianity is not an ideology here, even if it wanted to be
Too many atheists/agnostics/people of other religious backgrounds

*gets """""genocided""""" by us*

is the war like over?

>umayyad mosque
what about the umayyad caliphate ?

>Im not an edgy teenager like you, im here to discuss Syria and geopolitics- not pick virtual fights with pussies from /ptg/ . Besides, im chad, all my fights are in real life not on a taiwanese message board.

Gas the kurds!
Putin's attempts to find political solution for this mess makes me literally cringe.

now it works

I'll play devil's advocate here, and say that he can't simply force the mutts to leave northern Syria.
Erdog tried telling them as well, but of course no one listened to the poor old geezer.
Better to wait for the k*rds to step on the "arab majority" mine that they are so close to stepping on.

Does anyone even watch videos here
Where's the vids
I'll probably go back to /wm/

Thanks m8, saved

Yes, not many today but when something good comes out it gets posted

>Too many atheists/agnostics/people of other religious backgrounds
Is there any hope of this problem being fixed?
Or is Russia doomed, again?

Simple. Give weapons to none.
Stop supporting the losing weaker side

Assad is pretty based. Now that rebels and ISIS are a meme, he will go full baathism to unite everyone against kurdshits.

Yes but the regular posters who post a bunch of vids aren't here currently/havent posted yet
it's also a very slow day

I'm giving you a nightcall, to tell you, how i feel .....

Unlike /wm/ we are not able to post big beautiful webm with sound.

>you will never be american

Why is a Muslim country like Syria ruled by a Nusayri kufar family?

Can Syrians and even Arabs unite around Arab nationalism? Thought that died with Nasser. There're so many ethnic minorities, ideologies, and religious sects that separate the people of the Middle East. Not sure it's possible outside of urban areas with many religious minorities.

Hey Bosbro can you respond to my question?

>Arab nationalism
Syrian Nationalism is a thing. Pan-Arabism died decades ago.

We shall get rid of current Russian Orthodox Church organization first. The guys acting like they are in 1937 and Stalin is still aboard.

>The guys acting like they are in 1937 and Stalin is still aboard.
As in, they suck the Government's dick just to stay alive?
Or are they funded by it, and hence the dick sucking?
Or both?

Why would you care? Same shit happesn in your sunni majority state anyways.

Holy fucking shit. Just read the news

Did the kurds really strike a deal with ISIS and allow them safe passage? WHY ARE WE ARMING THESE MONKEYS?

That's both. And as other ru_user mentioned in previous thread, they are corrupted af. They're just making whole image of religion obnoxious and unacceptable for people.

You armed ISIS too tho

ISIS is a mossad/CIA asset, don't be surprised by this. Both kurds and ISIS are backed by the US.

Connect +++ The ++ Countdown + Signals

SPRED IT FAR, SPRED IT WIDE. THEY HAVE NO WHERE LEFT TO HIDE~

The drops by Q are all we need, and that exact format of questions in an answer chain provoke the very feeling we need to share to others. MOCKINGBIRD fucked with the normies, we're here to unfuck it.

Death to Saudi Arabia

I'm French. I'm just visiting family here.

THIS

>SPRED
Is that what peak performance looks like?

>The drops by Q are all we need,
Who or what's a Q?
Do I want to know what it is?

But isn't Syria a meme crated by the Sykes-Pikot agreement (Or however, it's spelled) in the early 1900's? I don't see anyone fighting for that cause except for the ones who're well-connected or who're simply picking them over jihadis and kurds.

How so? Are they just saying whatever Putin wants? Or do you mean they're afraid of going against atheists/agnostics?

How so and how could they change that image? And isn't the number of Christians increasing?

Sorry, i didnt se it. Sides are the same as always Bosnia/serbia/croatia, tho if a war was to happen, it would be on our territory, serbia and croatia would not officially do anything, aldough they would have proxies fighting
I dont think id fight for Soros, he might start it, but the reasons for it are deeper than him, i mean what can you do, if your people are under attack, you cant ignore it because you dont want to fight for Soros. I dont really like the idea of being paramedic or aid worker or whatever. I mean, my father fought the war from the first day to the last, how can i pussy out ? If he was willing to die and shed blood for the country, than how can i dishonor him so much to pussy out ? I cant. Its a matter of pride i suppose. I hope the war doesnt happen, i really do, may God give him hell.

holy fucking cringe

>isn't Syria a meme crated by the Sykes-Pikot agreement
this is not an argument. it's just a pejorative shill

> How so? Are they just saying whatever Putin wants?
Pretty much this. They have no opinion except of Putin's one.
> How so and how could they change that image?
They are did nothing to improve it since 1991, all they do is participation in criminal schemes as for 90-s or just spreading shizo agenda like let's ban anime and Coca-Cola.

Mpas seem outdated.

>let's ban anime
YOI btfo
Memes aside, what other dumb shit have they proposed?

*Maps

larper du jour

can someone make a cbtsspeek meme?
maybe just paste their lion on the amerimuttspeek one
I switched to laptop and doing memes here sucks

>let's ban anime and Coca-Cola.
You know the drill, proofs or btfo.

>French
wow, big difference.
Oh wait, not.

For example
tass.ru/peredacha-isaakievskogo-sobora-rpc
Or long read
lurkmore.to/PПЦ
Google translate should help.

i know you guys are against meme flags but im current in an extremely RARE country and im afraid that since its extremely RARE and possibly unbelievable that i'll get b& because people will think im using a proxy. what do guys? i normally post under a danish flag in the past.

reasons for 56

Post under normal flag, memeflags are cancer.

this
most likely a stupid made up excuse anyways.

Just use your normal flag for /sg/ mate, if kashmiri poster can post under indian flag you can post with your normal flag too

Don't reply to memeflags

I was kinda vaguely hoping that he would stop using it, so we wouldnt have a meme flag problem

who ever thought posting a rare flag is bad

Why are you surprised by this? Are you new to the war? This has been happening ever since Manbij.

Everybody does it though.

anyone woke to kike tricks

show us the flag once, then we will vote. if u truely are in a dangerously rare country that we agree would make trouble for you (north korea does not count, plenty folk have posted from there ) then we shall agree the meme flag under which you may post and reasonably expect responses.

This.
I mean, we have on /sg/ posters from Kuwait, Saudi, Yemen, Sri Lanka. What's rare on /pol is common on /sg/.

why is it bad?
you and lanka have instant recognition(though lanka would be known for his weeb posting anways)
The worst I get in outer/pol/ is
>achmed
>hans
>kraut
>cucked
>evil merkel
is it because of many
>muh rare
posts?

just post nigger no one cares.

Can't make one right now, but here's a

Saves

will do, thx

helps repel (((trolls)))

All of my wew.

>New blood pressure range means half of Americans have hypertension

reuters.com/article/us-health-hypertension/new-blood-pressure-range-means-half-of-americans-have-hypertension-idUSKBN1DD2Q2

would be funny if someone started this general and we bumped it.

it's time to buy pharma shares....

Or link made bread in r_/ptg/ :^)

NEWS
=====
>Presence of Iranian military advisors in Syria legitimate: Lavrov
presstv.com/Detail/2017/11/14/542213/syria-russia-us-iran-advisors-legitimate
Russian Foreign Minister Sergey Lavrov has stressed that the presence of Iranian military advisors in Syria is “legitimate.”

On Tuesday, Lavrov denied any talks between Moscow and Washington over the withdrawal of Iranian advisors, stressing that no such promise had been made.

Iran, along with Russia, has a military advisory mission in Syria aimed at strengthening its army on the battlefield against terrorism. Moscow has also been providing air cover to Syria’s ground offensives. Syrian forces are also receiving assistance from fighters of Lebanon’s Hezbollah resistance movement.

On Saturday, US President Donald Trump and his Russian counterpart Vladimir Putin affirmed joint efforts to stabilize the war-torn Arab country as the foreign-backed militancy dies down. Parts of the efforts are said to be the expansion of the July truce in the southwestern triangle bordering Israel and Jordan.
>Hariri says he will return to Lebanon in next two days
presstv.com/Detail/2017/11/14/542210/Lebanon-Hariri-Saudi-Arabia
Lebanese Prime Minister Saad Hariri says he will return to Lebanon in the next two days, after his surprise resignation in Saudi Arabia created a shockwave in Lebanon’s political scene.

Hariri announced the news in a Twitter message on Tuesday amid speculations about the time of his possible return to Lebanon.

Hariri announced his resignation in Riyadh on Nov4, shortly after travelling to Saudi Arabia. The televised announcement saw him reading out from a statement.

Lebanese govt officials and senior sources close to Hariri believe that Riyadh forced him to step down and has further placed him under effective house arrest since he touched down in Saudi Arabia on Nov3, a day before he announced his shock resignation in a televised address aired from the kingdom’s capital.

MORE NEWS
===========
>Trump will escalate war if Iran, N Korea show weakness: Analyst
presstv.com/Detail/2017/11/14/542190/Trump-will-escalate-war-if-Iran-and-North-Korea-show-weakness
US President Donald Trump will escalate his war of tension against Iran and North Korea if he realizes they are showing weakness, an American writer and retired professor says.

Professor James Petras made the comments in an interview with Press TV on Tuesday while commenting on a statement issued by former US Defense Secretary Bill Perry, who told Politico on Wednesday that the cabinet can’t stop a nuclear war if Trump wants one.

Perry said that nuclear war has “become more probable in the last year, partly because of President Trump,” and partly due to events beyond the president’s control.

Professor Petras said, “It is possible that Trump can override his cabinet, but up to now he has vague statements that are very radical but has not implemented them. So there is a gap between what he says he wants to do and what his cabinet is willing to support.”

“Up to now we can say that he has taken some very hostile positions toward Iran, toward the other countries in the Middle East, Syria, but with regard to Russia he has in fact been less belligerent than his cabinet and his opposition,” he stated.“Likewise in Asia during his visit he made dire threats to North Korea. He has sent the navy and the air force Armada to threaten North Korea, clearly a very belligerent position -- one that follows in the footsteps of Obama and the previous administration,” the analyst explained.

“So I think two things can be said: Hostility has been increased by Trump but so far he hasn’t used any language that would indicate that he is preparing to use nuclear weapons,” he said.

MORE NEWS CONT..
=================
“I think it’s a threat. It’s part of a war of tension, in particularly with regards to North Korea and Iran. I think the strategy in the short run is mainly to put economic sanctions on Iran and North Korea, and that is what he has done up to now,” he noted.

“But I it is not possible that he will escalate, especially if he is feeling that a country is feeling weaknesses, and indicates that he is willing to submit to US dictates. So far, neither North Korea nor Iran indicates that they are intimated by Trump’s virulent language,” Professor Petras concluded.

MNEWS
=======
>Turkish president, Kuwaiti emir meet amid Arab states dispute
Turkish President Recep Tayyip Erdogan has held talks Kuwait's emir amid the ongoing conflict between a bloc of Arab states and Qatar.

According to Kuwait’s state-run news agency KUNA, Erdogan and Sheikh Sabah al-Ahmad Al-Sabah discussed "regional and international developments" during their Tuesday meeting at Bayan Palace in the Kuwait city.

The two sides also discussed "means to improve cooperation on all fronts" between the two nations and also signed a direct investment agreement.

During the visit, Turkey and Kuwait's military chiefs of staff held talks on "developing and strengthening" military cooperation,” the report said.

Following his tour of Kuwait, Erdogan is set to visit Doha on Wednesday.

Kuwait and Turkey have been leading mediating efforts between Qatar and four other Arab states since their dispute flared up this summer.

Back in June, Saudi Arabia, Egypt, Bahrain, and the United Arab Emirates (UAE) imposed a trade and diplomatic embargo on Qatar, accusing Doha of supporting terrorism, an allegation strongly denied by the emirate.

Turkey has sided with Qatar during the crisis, offering it their airspaces after the sanctioning countries blocked Qatari flights from their skies and sending it food supplies.
The Saudi-led bloc presented Qatar with a list of demands, among them downgrading ties with Iran, and gave it an ultimatum to comply with them or face consequences. Doha, however, refused to meet the demands and said that they were meant to force the country to surrender its sovereignty.

On Tuesday, Qatari Emir Sheikh Tamim bin Hamad Al Thani said the Saudi-led bloc is not interested in finding a solution to the Persian Gulf diplomatic crisis, saying that his country is "a thousand times better off" without them.
presstv.com/Detail/2017/11/14/542189/turkey-Kuwait-Erdogan

BONUS ROUND
=============
>Zimbabwe army deploys soldiers outside Harare
presstv.com/Detail/2017/11/14/542197/Zimbabwe-Army-Harare
Zimbabwe was on edge Tuesday as armored personnel carriers were seen outside the capital a day after the army commander threatened to "step in" to calm political tensions over the president's firing of his deputy.

The Associated Press saw three armored personnel carriers with several soldiers in a convoy on a road heading toward an army barracks just outside the capital, Harare.

While it is routine for armored personnel carriers to move along that route, the timing heightened unease in this southern African country that for the first time is seeing an open rift between the military and 93-year-old President Robert Mugabe. The military has been a key pillar of Mugabe's power since independence from white minority rule in 1980.

Mugabe last week fired Vice President Emmerson Mnangagwa and accused him of plotting to take power, including through witchcraft. Mnangagwa, who enjoyed the backing of the military and was once seen as a potential successor to Mugabe, fled the country and said he and his family had been threatened.

BONUS ROUND CONT..
===================
Over 100 senior officials allegedly supporting him have been listed for disciplinary measures by a faction associated with Mugabe's wife, Grace Mugabe.

The first lady, whose political profile has risen in the past few years, now appears positioned to replace Mnangagwa at a special conference of the ruling party in December, leading many in Zimbabwe to suspect that she could succeed her husband as president.

On Monday, army commander Constantino Chiwenga issued an unprecedented statement saying purges against senior ruling ZANU-PF party officials linked to the 1970s liberation war should end "forthwith."

"We must remind those behind the current treacherous shenanigans that when it comes to matters of protecting our revolution, the military will not hesitate to step in," the army commander said.

Mugabe did not respond to the military statement, and government spokesman Simon Khaya Moyo said only the president could respond. The state-run broadcaster did not report on the statement.

The ruling party's youth league, aligned to the first lady, on Tuesday criticized the army commander's statement, saying youth were "ready to die for Mugabe."

The army spokesman was not immediately available for comment Tuesday. State broadcaster Zimbabwe Broadcasting Corporation was operating as usual and the capital remained calm.

Frustration has been growing in once-prosperous Zimbabwe as the economy collapses under Mugabe, the world's oldest head of state. The country was shaken last year by the biggest anti-government protests in a decade, and Mugabe's appointment of a minister for cybersecurity last month was criticized by activists as a crackdown on social media users.

Have you noticed since I left Kuwait the other Kuwaiti flag posters have dissappeared?

10/10

one has to seperate Trumps action and his rethoric. I actually see less of a war chance coming from Trump.
Should the other countries act on his barking it'd be a different story, but that's unlikely. I would be more afraid of escalation from morons like MBS who actually is not a war virgin anymore.

Padre forgive me for I have sinned!

they crawled out because they thought they could talk to a fellow Kuwaiti, they themselves said so.
Probably one is even lurking right now

>Putin ‘threatening international order’ via hacking, espionage: May ('fugging putin')
presstv.com/Detail/2017/11/14/542146/UK-May-Putin-Russia-espionage-EU
UK Prime Minister Theresa May has accused Russian President Vladimir Putin of “threatening the international order” through espionage and election meddling.

In a strongly worded statement foreign policy speech at the Lord Mayor's Banquet at Mansion House, May said on Monday London would do “what is necessary to protect ourselves” and allies against Moscow.

She also sent a “very simple message” to Putin, calling on the Russian head of state and his government to refrain from efforts to “weaponize information” as a means of intervention in other countries’ democracies.

"In a recent speech President Putin said that while the interests of states do not always coincide, strategic gains cannot be made at the expense of others. When a state fails to observe universal rules of conduct and pursues its interests at any cost, it will provoke resistance and disputes will become unpredictable and dangerous,” she said.

"I say to President Putin, I agree. But it is Russia’s actions which threaten the international order on which we all depend," the PM argued, adding Russia could be a valuable partner only if it "plays by the rules."
May said Russia’s interventionism began with the 2014 reintegration of Crimea to Russia in a referendum and continued by fueling the Ukraine conflict, violating European countries’ airspace and a campaign of cyber espionage and disruption.

"This has included meddling in elections and hacking the Danish Ministry of Defense and the (German governmental body) Bundestag, among many others,” she claimed.

She also accused Russia of deploying its state-run media to plant “fake stories and photo-shopped images” in order to “sow discord” in the West.

"We know what you are doing. And you will not succeed.....

Stolen, quality shit Hans

You the good SA right?
best Tom Waits song on mule variations:
youtube.com/watch?v=m5kHx1itU8c
?

>Iran will astound JCPOA parties if nuclear deal collapses: Salehi
Head of the Atomic Energy Organization of Iran (AEOI) Ali Akbar Salehi says if the 2015 nuclear agreement with the P5+1 group of countries falls apart, the Islamic Republic will take measures that will "astound" other parties to the deal.

Addressing a ceremony on Sunday, Salehi added that if the deal, known as the Joint Comprehensive Plan of Action (JCPOA), collapses, no other international convention would be considered strong enough and “we hope this will not happen.”

However, Iran's nuclear chief added, “if it falls through, we will [take appropriate measures that will] astound them.”
He emphasized that the JCPOA has been beneficial to all its signatories, saying that the accord was beneficial to Iran and the international community, while being helpful for further strengthening of the Non-Proliferation Treaty (NPT).

Iran and the five permanent members of the United Nations Security Council – the United States, France, Britain, Russia and China – plus Germany signed the nuclear agreement on July 14, 2015 and started implementing it on January 16, 2016.

Under the JCPOA, Iran undertook to put limits on its nuclear program in exchange for the removal of nuclear-related sanctions imposed against Tehran.

Eight reports by the International Atomic Energy Agency (IAEA) have confirmed Iran’s full compliance with the agreement.

However, US President Donald Trump delivered an anti-Iran speech on October 13, in which he said he would not continue to certify Iran’s compliance with the terms of the JCPOA, reached under his predecessor, Barack Obama, and warned that he might ultimately terminate the agreement.

The US Congress now has less than 60 days to decide whether to reimpose economic sanctions on Tehran that were lifted under the nuclear accord.

UK, Ger, Frns, Rus, China and the European Union - have all reaffirmed their commitment to it and urged the United States not to back out.

This is so disgusting.IShit like this is why I dont feel sory for the west's downfall anymore. Thry deserve all the african imigraints they got

Test

Do these people really believe this is something new?????
During Cold War it wasnt enough of a big deal but today we have to go to next levels and fight back????

Good SA. I'm deepy, if thats what you mean.
Let's crank up some tom.
Chocolate Jesus - definitely one of my faves.

Also NEWS

>Ayatollah Khamenei urges practical help for quake-hit victims
presstv.com/Detail/2017/11/14/542199/Iran-Kermanshah-Leader-Islamic-Revolution-Ayatollah-Seyyed-Ali-Khamenei-quake-branches-governmnet
Leader of the Islamic Revolution Ayatollah Seyyed Ali Khamenei has urged Iranian officials to continue their practical and serious efforts to help alleviate the suffering of those affected by a strong earthquake in the west of the country.

In a meeting with the heads of the three branches of the Iranian government and a number of authorities on Tuesday, Ayatollah Khamenei expressed his deep sorrow over the “very bitter incident” in Kermanshah Province.

The Leader praised the presence of the Iranian officials in the areas affected by the quake and their sympathy with the people.

Ayatollah Khamenei pointed to the visit by Iranian officials, including President Hassan Rouhani, to the quake-hit areas over the past two days and their expression of sympathy with people there.

>anyone seen statements from not-a-stateKRG?

All the hipocrasy and lies get me man

Mugabe is part of the resistance.

Mugabe is my idol and hero
May KARA BOĞA (PBUH) protect him