I'm going to post this everyday until you like it

I'm going to post this everyday until you like it.

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=o-BjDE5yJi4
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Reminder.

Fuck you, you were so late yesterday

Shut the fuck up autist

>Eating fish
Shit taste wormslut, bird is better
m.youtube.com/watch?v=o-BjDE5yJi4

I thought I wanted to do it once.

But he did it once.

Why? Why do you post this every day? What is so special about this fish that compels you to force people to like it?

i like it cuz fish is healthy, like bananas

kuso thread.

I am the fin of my fish.

I HATE IT!

Be careful when eating fish.

kuso post.

I'm going to reply with this everyday until you like it.

Who is this Fish, that we so dearly adore?

Day in and day out, we post in ritualistic fashion worshiping the Fish as if he were some sort of god. We offer praise, we throw out insults, we say that we like it, other times we hate it, and for what? What has the Fish ever done for us in return for exalting him? He sits idly by and lets himself be eaten over and over, this is how he repays us. Every day he displays apathy towards us that borders on disdain, pure hatred of the great posters here that have made him what he is today.

I say no more, I say no longer shall we suffer through his idleness and sloth. No more should we lift up this two bit bass as some sort of icon deserving of our respect. Brothers, fellow posters, it was never the scale covered being who flops around mindlessly who offered you food when you went hungry. It was not he who provided shelter to you who were cast out into the cold. It was no fish that gave you the boldness of heart to chase your dreams.

I say it was you that found strength within yourselves, it was you who tried it once, it was you who rose to greatness. We no longer have need of false idols and fake promises, this is why everyone here should worship me instead as your Saviour from the false fish.

Anyone who disagrees is a fish in disguise.

Screenshot?

But I liked it already...

I am indifferent to it.

OBJECTION!!!

The defense demands that the prosecution produce facts: Not hearsay!

>But I liked it already...

YOU MONSTER!!!!

But you didn't post it yesterday.

I will hate it until the day I die!

I am now become fish, destroyer of mana.

I like it.

I voted against it.

i like it

Only Sup Forums pass users can vote against it and decide if we should all like it or not.

HE HATES IT!

Reminder that the original sakura fish autist didn't use a tripcode and this guy is a fraud

If you're a fraud long enough, you become the real thing

>chinatsu liked the fish

The fish killed your dog. Sorry.

Is this your stand? No seriously is it?

I' faith, 'tis quite an image

Fish for president

catfish whiskers are pretty sharp

>Sharp whiskers

She took a whisker to the knee like a champ!