Why didn't Sup Forums tell me about this?

>that sweating
>that blushing
>all that sexual tension
>those yuri vibes
>orgasms during the match
>handholding afterward
>that friendship

Holy fuck. This is really good. Shakunetsu no Takkyuu Musume thread?

>Why didn't Sup Forums tell me about this?
Sup Forums isn't your babysitter.

You forgot
>amazing soundtrack

It all makes sense now

Most discussion happens on Monday when a new ep airs. See you then.

There've been plenty of threads on this show since it aired, it just doesn't have a 24/7 general (nor does it need one).

Ironically, sometimes (but not always) the less-active threads on Sup Forums are for the better shows that no one has problems or arguments with hence the threads just go quietly in the night.

Love this show but holy crap the art is bad.

Is there anywhere one can find the OST?

Wait till zencock. You'll see Agari and Koyori rubbing their crotches on adjacent corners of the table while they hold each others' blushing hands.

The art is just different.

What's this exercise called?

This show is made by the same studio who did Yuyushiki, right? I might give it a watch based on that alone.

Tribbing

Tanoshiibadism.

The art is great; wanting everything to look a certain way is exactly the root cause of sameface in anime. You've got to have evolution coming along the lines somewhere. "Bad art" was also thrown at Yuyushiki when it aired, not so much by us (some people did that think though), but nips on futaba, yet its look is one of its most defined traits nowadays.

What was this expression meant to convey?

i want to ping her pong

DOKI DOKI

I never thought ping pong could be so thoroughly sexualized.

I'm having flashbacks to another certain ping pong anime that aired a few years ago.

>you will never cum from just playing table tennis

I am noticing similarities with Yuyushiki.

I don't think the studio wanted to animate this just because she looks exactly like the other main girl

off by one

Look lower.

*Whoops, I was thinking of Yuru Yuri..

It's definitely AOTS, even if it may be poor man's Saki

I like it better than Saki for a simple reason though, ping pong makes sense while mahjong doesn't.

also thighs and butts

This. You know that the characters aren't making up rules as they go with ping pong.

Needs more hand and arm blushing.