What's wrong with gooks?

What's wrong with gooks?

your country had the guy who steals shit from fucking toilets and the street and bathes in it so shut up

Justify the hypocrisy.

LET THEM EAT THE DOGS FUCK THEY ROAM LIKE WILD ANIMALS IT'S NOT LIKE IN CITIES

waaah stopijt eijating whaijt ijt dojnt eijt

This doesn't count, pokemon rules apply. It isn't cruel if you gotta catch 'em all.

Nothing wrong with a trophy mount when it's leftovers of stocking the freezer.

Well dogs were bred for thousands of years to be our friends and help us catch food rather than eat them, so thats a good start at justification.

POO

They're shit and they're infesting the planet. see comments.

Interesting argument. Cows were domesticated to provide us with milk and plow the fields yet we eat them. Have you also considered whether the domestication of dog is universal across the world? Clearly, the West developed a intimate relation with dogs throughout history but is this true across all cultures? Also, do you realize dogs kill people annually?

Whales are floating steaks, dogs are precious friends? Are you retarded?

Then why the outcry on shark fin soup from the West?

mmmm...looks like a giant cookie

So? People kill people annually, Accidents kill people annually, stupidity kills people annually.

Everything can kill someone. And that's a good thing because otherwise we'd be up to our necks in idiots.

Yes.

It is smart to eat dogs tough?

Because first of all shark meat is fucking disgusting, it's like 90% mercury and tastes like shit. Second, no one would give a shit if the chinks hunted them normally, but they fill their ships up with just the fins instead of whole sharks, that's just wasteful. Third, nobody actually eats sharkfin soup, it's just another one of their stupid "me make feng shooey magic broth!!!" retard spells to make their dicks less small. I don't know why I'm even arguing this with a fucking a ice beaner anyway.

Because it is wasteful I would imagine.

Sure. I am just very amused by the infatuation of dogs by the West. If that's how the West wants it to be, then so be it.

Needs to be a "Hang in there" poster.

Everything

They need to be exterminated.

I don't know.....I don't fucking know.....

Yeah we like dogs.

Dogs are friends not food, damn chinks

>cows were domesticated to provide us with milk
You know that most of the world is lactose intolerant right? Cows are dumb as a brick and only good for eating. Dogs are not food. The meat of carnivores tastes like shit.

Reminder that it's OK to kill any animal as long as it is a nazi. That dog was a nazi and deserved it.

They are cartoonishly evil and flat out stereotypical asian meme at this point.

I'm guessing she stole those clothes.

>Fucking leaf
>Doesn't understand the concept of companion animals

>Cows were domesticated to provide us with milk and plow the fields yet we eat them
Humans eat steer, not cows.

Chinese will literally eat any living organism.

wow we like X animal
country eats X animal
they're evil!

we dont like X animal that much
other animal likes X animal
Nah fuck em, it's just a cow dude lmao

???