Continued discussion regarding the faux facade that is makeup and why we need to get rid of it

Continued discussion regarding the faux facade that is makeup and why we need to get rid of it

Previous Thread Also, dump natural faces ITT

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.fo/aj6KI
twitter.com/NYMag/status/930226355828031489
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

lmao roasties are fucked.

Forgot link

archive.fo/aj6KI

Female tears make me sooooo happy

Makeup should find its way into the trashcan of historical fashion along with perfume.

Shit's gross, never dated a woman who made use of it and it doesn't do anything except mark out the ones who shouldn't be taken seriously.

Yes they are

twitter.com/NYMag/status/930226355828031489

Incredible.

Please stop using 'roastie' as a derogatory term. Using a woman's labia length as a determinator for how much sex she's had is false information. women have different labia lengths like men have different penis lengths. For example, My mom has a puffy vagina with very little labia length(tight) while my sister has a 'roastie' vagina despite being a virgin.

hahahahhaahhahahahhaahahahaaaaaaaa

ROASTIE STATUS: COMPLETELY DESTROYED

Nothing wrong with that

Why are they even getting so asshurt?
I mean I know that they have ridiculously fragile egos and 0 self-esteem but god damn come on now everybody knows that 90% of women look like complete anus without make up

Stop pls I don't want to get any nightmares

Instead of putting on makeup why don't women lose weight and work out to get a fit and sexy body? Oh that requires effort I forgot.

Give me no-makeup Taylor gf and none gets hurt

What a glorious time to be alive

#FeminitySoFragile

yet still perfect. really roast the almonds.
gross

thanks for the first laugh of the day Sweden

>& It's B.S.
>and it's Beautiful
>and it's horrifying
>and it's awesome
why do they do this with article titles

Yes, it is true that most women look like shit without make up, but they become especially enraged only when that fact is made obvious to the world.

how long until this gets taken down because it's misogynistic

ROASTIES ON SUICIDE WATCH

soon

>this app estimates penis size based on groin-bulge
something tells me they wouldn't be so outraged

I legit think the vast majority of women look better without makeup. I find it terribly unattractive to paint your face. I told my GF years ago she could stop trying to impress with makeup. Didn't do it to be nice or "cute" either.

Girls look better without makeup. Guys look better without makeup if you disagree then you R phildo

how fuckin stupid how about we get see ur small dick size.

I've noticed that as well. The titles seem to reflect the way the author wants the reader to feel. It's the sum of the trite emotions a dumb roastie would feel after reading it because the target audience consists of dumb roasties.

Read the reactions below

holy fuck and checked

It's not like make-up actually helps that guy anyway...

Disgusting

do this please chocolate maker

i woudnt care about that app because my peepee is just a boring normal peepee.

Please, that's not even close to what that chick would look like without makeup. It would be worse.

I tried it with some of my pictures. I rarely ever wear makeup and used the remove makeup button. It just an algorithm that makes anyone uglier, regardless if they're actually wearing makeup.

POKEMON GO TO THE POLLS

post pictures, faggots. Get to fucking work. I want my entertainment and I want it now.

lmao look at the app reviews if you get a chance. full of "1 star this is so sexist"

Lot's of people these days are afraid to form an opinion without being told what the correct opinion is first. This gives them the thumbs up and ensures that they don't accidentally engage in wrongthink.

>it's treason, then

I see the WIDF has arrived and are putting down this app. theyre panicking.

checked.

haha this is brilliant, this will make roasties insecure as fuck

it's like having a shield taken away from you.

also checked

Oh...
Oh no

How stupid are you?

#transpride

Ayy lmao

Why are roasties in such a meltdown?

kek all that butthurt

Still would in a heartbeat

you god damn fuckin virgin retards

it just removed her eyelashes and made her pale. fuck off.. i can smell your cheeto ass from here

disgusting kike

So, how much sooner do girls hit the wall without makeup?

not like u had a chance anyways

She's 47 though.

Considering the amount of facial filters and body shapers out there, this app is a blessing

Whoa........ so this is....... the power of the female intellect........

whoa..........

I want to be pozzed by Taylor's feminine penis

That fucking twitter fallout.

>Really? How about an app that reveals the misogynistic perverts from the real men...

>Man had a lot of time on his hands because for some odd reason women didn't find him appealing.

>What a great tool for single guys with a specific morning look in mind aftet sex. I would like to request one that does a personality background check.

>Weird how this gets developed before an app that lets people know a man’s criminal history. But then again, maybe not so weird

>whoa

>Trump takes office
>Roasties get btfo
best timeline

Please tell me this isn't going to get removed like the race change ones, it's not by the same app is it?

HOOOOOOOOOOOOOWDAFUCK do you hide that thing?

is this the power of an autistic virgin? go gay you useless faggot. no girl wants ur gross ass

Still incredibly beautiful.

theyre still pretty

That girl looks cute. I know someone who looks just like her. Kind of crazy but in a good, fun, non-degenerate way.

HAHAHAH
BEING THIS BUTTMAD

whoa.....

Roasties are going to try to make this illegal, just like the sex bots. We can't let them win

Lmao. Can’t wait until google glass HUD version. There should be a reverse app to put make up back on ugly girls, or let you choose the degree of make up so you can see what she looks like if she RP as a stripper.
Then you can also dress her up virtually and undress. The future is now.

Spraypaint Niqab BTFO.

>Weird how this gets developed before an app that lets people know a man’s criminal history.

This is why women don't STEM.

GOD NO

Slice, burn, and cover. It comes back though.

Someone do this please.

A quick desaturation filter is an app now?

>is this the power of an autistic virgin? go gay you useless faggot. no girl wants ur gross ass

Go suck a black dick whore, that's all your good for.

>this app wants to destroy your self esteem
Yeah no, fuck off. Women are way too entitled in this age when almost every single girl is ugly without make up. Fuck off

I actually prefer the plainer look of girls without makeup. I dated a French girl and she only put on eye liner her skin looked great all the time.

This app exaggerates a little too much though.

ayy

whoa...

Can't we just run a picture through over & over until they look like a legit corpse?

Who gives a fuck? Women ways depend on ad hominem to debate and try to shut things down that expose their true selves

I love how all the articles talk about how they don't care about this app - they don't wear makeup for the men, no no, "it's for our own fabolous selves" the articles read, and yet they still write about this app. Can one really be this fucking shallow?