SETH RICH POSSIBLY CONFIRMED DNC LEAKER BY WIKILEAKS SURROGATE

Im using Tim Pool as my source. He may be mixed race, but at least he is mostly unbiased in his reporting.
youtu.be/bZpAxgZ-u8Y

This could prove that the Clinton Body Count is a real thing, wiping these demons off the face of the Earth.
Discuss.

>possibly confirmed
It's either confirmed or not confirmed
Fuck off slide thread

HIS NAME

I remember when Tim was geting called a white faggot pussy by black bitches in ferguson. now here we are

All these faggy threads and still no justice for Seth.

You retards are fucking pathetic.

>Tim Pool is my source
Tim Pool is a borderline mentally ill attention whore who is partly responsible for ruining this website by advertising it to children on YouTube. You should both kill yourselves.

Punished mongrel.

Idk about this tim pool guy, but it seems to me this confirms that Seth Rich was the source.

Wtf. How is the MSM not reporting on this? Oh wait, i forgot they were owned by kikes. Were so fucked.

There isnt a single fucking thread talking about this you subhuman piece of shit that God wouldnt even let go to Hell. Fucking KYS. How are we supposed to anything other than post and spread the word? Are you a fucking shill?

This is complete bullshit and took me 10 minutes to debunk.

Look at waybackmachine. Last 2 snapshots (oct/nov) were redirected to webhost, previously it was a mirror of podesta emails. tk domains automatically expire after a year. Don & WL's correspondence was last Oct. These three things tell me it was some Sup Forumsack that created the SR site at that domain.

So we are still not sure who leaked who and when?

Jumbo shrimp
Guest host
Women’s mixed martial arts
Possibly confirmed

Lmao. When this idiot read the whole thing, i couldn't believe it.

Nah I still reckon SR is behind it.
I'm just saying the SR site sitting on that .tk domain looks to be have put up in the past week - I'm guessing today/yesterday since Don Jr released his tweets with the domain.

Obviously if anons can show otherwise then I'm open to it, I'm not a huge web guy, but 10 minutes of research into this earlier leads me to believe it's not WL in charge of that domain currently.

The best argument was that journalist. Hersch(sp).

Some fancy award winning journalist was recorded saying the fbi already knew Rich was the leaker and he'd seen the report.

I thought Tim Poole (Betsy) died in Ferguson when BLM thugs learned he was a snitch.

Tim Pool is a great source of entry level redpills for normies.

Youre a pussy OP. Why not just say that it is confirmed? Because if it isnt confirmed, then why the fuck are you posting about it?

This is normie tier stuff. It serves its purpose, but its not fit for Sup Forums

do the clocks have anything to do with hannitys 'tick tock' shit tier meme?

Its a nothingburger. Move along

wat

OP here. I couldnt find even one other journalist who was talking about this and i needed a source.

>journalist

Tim is an independent journo that calls out some important shit. Who would you rather me link to? Tucker? the guy who works for ((Newscorp)) thats owned by the parent company as MSNBC and CNN? Gtfo

Watching that video hes a fucking retard that read some Sup Forums theads and the /r/politics thread and put it together into a video.

Tbf, that's a little harsh, he's probably not a retard as much as a snakeoil salesman peddling bullshit to retards. (protip: that is worse)

>possibly confirmed

All bread crumbs are helpful as long as they are real.

OP here. Just wanted to say that i just boosted this uo to the front page of /pol in less than 30 minutes by using a mobile network just to show you fucking idiots how easy it is to get shill posts on the frontpage. Half of the posts on here are mine. Youre all fucking morons. Dont ever breed. In fact, just kill yourselfs. You do nothing but muddy the waters. You call out Jews everywhere but not a single one of you have done anything but posts memes on Sup Forums. You will never change anything. You will never make a white ethnostate. Youre all just pathetic losers, destined to bitch and moan on /pol until your dying breath when you realized it was all for nothing. The next time you see a post on the front page, remember, its probably just a shill like me. And to the retards posting comments telling me to stfu, you also just boosted this to the frontpage, actually helping me. Think about that. Who said you cant troll /pol? I just fucking did and i am a complete idiot.

This. Hersch also said the bin laden raid was absolute bullshit.

He's really the only person with any kind of actual credibility that has been confirmed saying seth rich was the leaker.

>i am a complete idiot.
yes you are

Thanks for the boost. I was at page 9 now im at page 6.

Wow, i fell for it. Good on you OP.

Hersch is a shill. He claimed that all countries with a white majority are evil.

Not if the breadcrumbs are coming from half korean attention seeking whores. This guy worked for Vice and fucking fusion. I heard he works for the CIA.

>you can't troll /pol
No one said that.

That's like pissing into an ocean of piss and expecting it to be more yellow. You can troll us all day but it doesn't matter. We're the eternal hive mind.

Furthermore Tim Pool is pretty great, i dug his sweden coverage and this is a pretty solid bread crumb.

his name was seth rich