Russian troll factory behind islamophibic memes and tweets

>IT TURNS OUT A RUSSIAN TROLL FACTORY WAS BEHIND ISLAMOPHOBIC WESTMINSTER ATTACK TWEETS

>It turns out an Islamophobic - and pretty misogynistic - tweet about a woman’s perceived response to the Westminster terror attack, which went viral, wasn’t sent by a Texan, but a Russian troll.

>Following the Westminster Terror attack on 22nd March this year, six people were dead and another 49 were injured.

>Photographer, Jamie Lorriman, uploaded all his images to an agency so that the press can find one to attach to the story their reporters are working on.

>However, one image was taken from the agency by a tweeter with the name @SouthLoneStar. This picture was of a Muslim woman on the phone near to some injured people, the caption read ‘Muslim woman pays no mind to the terror attack, casually walks by a dying man while checking phone#PrayForLondon #Westminster #BanIslam’. The tweet was divisive and misleading.

>The woman anonymously released a statement via Tell MAMA, an anti-Islamophobia charity. She pointed out that she'd spoken to other witnesses to get a gauge on what was going on anyhow she could help. She then called her family to tell them she was alright - this is when the photo was taken - and helped a woman to Waterloo Station.

>The tweet is revolting and misguided, and it would have been revolting and misleading whoever had sent it. But it transpires that @SouthLoneStar, an account with the bio ‘proud TEXAN and AMERICAN patriot’, and a fondness for tweeting about Brexit with afollowing of 16,800, is actually a Russian troll employed by the Kremlin. Have a lot of racist - and divisive - tweets been made by Kremlin-backed trolls? what's the overall goal, and has it achieved it? And how many of us have been duped by Russian propaganda? How many is enough to say that it's threatened our democracy?

Ok enough is enough, its time to install a firewall around ALL Russian internet, we can't let them meddle with our politics any longer

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=yG7Hiq37C5w
bbc.co.uk/news/technology-41982569
washingtonexaminer.com/britains-tough-new-warning-to-russia/article/2640688
youtube.com/watch?v=QuURFUyrG_A
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Russian_foreign_agent_law
theatlantic.com/politics/archive/2017/11/the-secret-correspondence-between-donald-trump-jr-and-wikileaks/545738/
cnn.com/2017/11/14/politics/trump-jr-wikileaks-russia/index.html
nytimes.com/2017/11/13/us/politics/donald-trump-jr-wikileaks-emails-democrats.html
washingtonpost.com/news/the-fix/wp/2017/11/14/the-clear-timeline-suggesting-donald-trump-jr-coordinated-with-wikileaks/
bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-41980359
nydailynews.com/news/politics/donald-trump-jr-communicated-wikileaks-campaign-article-1.3630288
usatoday.com/story/news/politics/onpolitics/2017/11/13/donald-trump-jr-wikileaks/860392001/
wired.com/story/wikileaks-donald-trump-jr-twitter/
vox.com/policy-and-politics/2017/11/13/16646310/donald-trump-jr-wikileaks-messages
nbcnews.com/news/world/u-k-pm-theresa-may-says-russia-seeks-weaponize-information-n820561
theguardian.com/us-news/2017/nov/13/donald-trump-jr-communicated-with-wikileaks-during-final-stages-of-election
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Foreign_Agents_Registration_Act
reuters.com/article/us-hungary-us-media/u-s-launches-media-fund-for-hungary-to-aid-press-freedom-idUSKBN1DD21C
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Fuck off, we didn't do it!

>russian
i'm an american and i generated many successful, organic memes and tweets which were islamophobic

so is the eu army going to attack the crimea or what?

after they take out poland i mean

What's with the media and it's neurotic obsession with Russia?

they wanted a WWIII to kill all the white people so they could rule over their mongrel hordes from greater israel, duh

"We know what your doing" Theresa may tells Russian backed trolls
m.youtube.com/watch?v=yG7Hiq37C5w

first they're russian
now they're russian backed
soon if you saw a tweet that a russian looked at as well, you're a kgb agent

very soviet of mrs may, very creepy, i don't trust her at all, most americans have a similar view

Well Sup Forums, how does it feel to know that every time you saw or reposted this meme, you got duped Russian trolls?

How prevalent do they think Twitter use is? I doubt your average fellow uses it.

>got duped
got lul'd you mean

where's the proof that this was a russian meme anyway? because a russian retweets a meme it's then automatically a russian meme?

if putin tweets a pepe are all the bluepilled kekistani faggots then russians?

the intelligence services, already battered, are going to absolutely destroy any remaining credibility if they keep this up, as will any politician who attaches themselves to this kind of fake news

it's fake news is what it is

How Russian bots appear on your timeline
>bbc.co.uk/news/technology-41982569

Stop denying it you proxy Russian scum

War between us and Russia is a kike wet dream.

No the Russian propaganda is what's fake news, you're a victim of it.

Anyway Russia won't be getting away with this for much longer

>Britains tough new warning to Russia

>washingtonexaminer.com/britains-tough-new-warning-to-russia/article/2640688

It has served it's purpose well. You will too...

How long before Sup Forums or at least Sup Forums is declared exactly that, a Russian "troll factory"?

Russia is the new Ebaumsworld.

Russian troll factory is code for?

>divisive

This is the stupidest word in the English language.

the pic is real though

Russia has an actual troll factory in St. Petersburg. Yeah, I wish I was making this up.

Paб див oкo бaгpяный Moг нaд Бeл Пepнaтых пoчтeннy пoгибaют cкopбный нeзлoбьи. Mгнoвeннo зaбвeнным пpeвитaть. Былo cил eмy caд вид cтыд oкo Злo злeй Чиcл Был.
>ЇЙИPLЧЇИG ГҤДГ ЇSЙҬ ШҢДҐ ГҤЄҰ ЪЭLЇԐVЭ

>the photo is not fake
how is the story fake then?

>418 fake accounts

Given the hype-induced times of 2015-2016, I'd presume those were the low numbers of tweeter handlers that Sup Forums used to master its way into glory. Heck, I can remember the very night this attack happened and the memes that were created in the generals, were they all Russian?

If so, where the fuck do I check in on those (((Westernized))) Russia gibs?

Keep up the good work vladimir

>trolls

nah, only slant-eyed uncivilized mongol pure-white Russians

Jews own the media and Jews have been pushing for a Western Europe-America/Russia war since 2008 because they want to kill white Christians and secure Israel from Syria and Iran. You guys honestly pay no attention to geopolitics in the slightest, do you? It's just a (((coincidence))) that every media talking point 100% aligns with neocon talking points, down to their opinion on Trump and open borders.

God fucking damnit WHO SPILLED MY CHOCOLATE MILK AND ACTIVATED MY ALMONDS

It's a bit like the Charlotesville terror attack by the alt right.

Original?

They don't really know how to handle Trump's support on the internet. They don't really know how to handle Sup Forums, T_D, and Trump's Twitter army, all of which are large and extremely active on a daily basis, when there is literally nothing on the Left that is comparable. There is no grassroots hyperactive community on the left - there is only cesspools like r/politics where people don't generate new content but instead just circle jerk around content put out by the corporate media.

But the media doesn't know how to handle the fact that these kinds of things exist on the right. It's makes them look very bad. It makes them like the right is growing in strength, fighting back against the establishment, and has all the good memes (all of which are true). This worries (((them))), so they try to diminish the existence of this phenomenon in most normies' minds by convincing them that surely it must be Russian trolls behind it all

Shh! Remember, No Russian.

Russians...we Ameribros SALUTE YOU

Keep it up.

We should be friends and brothers. We must crush these world domination demons that only seek to enslave us and erase out identiy.

Who gives a shit?
It's not shareblue, and all the media scum is any better.

Look's like a handful of Russian trolls did a better job

But we made the memes, don't you get it?

You're either a Russian shill or you're mentally retarded.

Have you looked at the news, at all? Wikileaks exposed without a doubt as a pro-Russian mouthpiece working with the Trump campaign? Every single person connected to the Trump campaign revealed as foreign agents with strong Russian ties?

I find it unbelievable that we have an actual conspiracy unfolding right now, and that a board which would even entertain the thought of shit like "Pizzagate" somehow thinks it's unrealistic.

But then maybe the same shills pushing Pizzagate have an agenda which requires them to down cry Russian tampering in the US elections.

There's a thought.

It makes a great boogeyman, and after a few democratic votes went the 'wrong' way, a lot of politicians want an excuse to legislate on the content of social media.

>Totally authentic and not a shill post
Hahaha, yeah us Ameribros bro-ing it up.

Brofist Russians! We salute you!

Oh shit, the Russians are posting evidence of Muslims behaving as they literally do! ISLAMIPHOBIA BTFO FOREVER.

>muh russia
Almost as dumb as Takei at this point

They're trying to excuse away the slow collapse of Western Civilization.

Too much CNN for you buddy.

I'm starting to think this Russian troll factory they keep going on about is actually us.

I imagine that's exactly what Russias doing too. Just sittin back having a giggle.

Except the tweet is true though and shared by tens of thousands of people including those on Sup Forums. She's checking her phone and ignoring it.

Remember the people shilling this agenda are the same people that told you Muslims did a "solidarity protest". Vid and pic related proves it was manufactured by (((media))) complete with fucking directors chair and directions where to stand
youtube.com/watch?v=QuURFUyrG_A

she lost, get over it.

stop blaming universe or whom ever

Russia BTFO Khazaria before

Since when did Limeyland frighten anyone aside from some disorganized Argentinians? You morons couldn't even secure the Suez Canal with French and Israeli help, and still had most of your empire then.

Perhaps you should go back to fantasizing that you actually were on the verge of invasion in 1940 when Germany had no real means of doing so - so many of you Brits live in strange nostalgia world anyway.

How am I supposed to be able to fap to this, user?

I'm pretty sure it's as simple as "we need a scapegoat, we don't like modern Russia, cuckservative boomers have been indoctrinated against Russia (don't mention commies don't mention commies) so that ought to work, right?"

How many levels of fake news are you on senpai

>tfw if i were to LARP as a Westener against islam on twitter Finland could wind up altering future American elections by tampering with their democracy
this power...

No idea.
Did you know RT America was forced to sign a "Foreign Agent" declaration yesterday in the US? Everything they do and say has to be disclosed to the US government and signed "foreign agent". Every public advert must now say "Foreign Agent".

The US dares lecture the world on free press. Fucking unbelievable.

And that's the other side of this issue. Regardless of how prevalent Russian propaganda is, it's not occurring in isolation. Even our own domestic media companies have reached the point where they'll broadcast provable lies.

I want to argue with you. I'd ask you how you can imagine a large news organization could fabricate lies wholesale and somehow get away with it, but I don't think you're genuine. You're just there to gaslight and misdirect as many poor sods that come to this website as possible.

>MUH HILARY

I really wish shills would shut the fuck up about her. But you can't, because you need to wave every goddamn distraction you can to try and shift the narrative away from the Russia investigation.

They need an enemy dog they can blame their revolting fart ups on and to justify spending and censorship

Which is why i love Russia and hope theres actual collusion since that would be great.

>b-but Putin is eeeebilll

Amerimutt college education, ladies and gentlemen!

Question everything.

>less than 2K retweets
>viral

I for one would like to see this expanded. Imagine what seeing JEW at the bottom of the screen 20 hours of each day would do.

>If you don't suck Muslim cock you are just doing what Russians want
Those Russians just want to prevent you from a prosperous future of being conquered by ragheads.

Exactly. There are no reliable sources of information anymore.

U mean like this?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Russian_foreign_agent_law

HOW COULD A LARGE NEWS ORGANIZATION MANIPULATE ITS VIEWERS. I ALSO LIKE TO BUY SOYLENT AND I AM A HUGE FAN OF SOY PRODUCTS.

Only white country that is currently hostile enough to use as a scapegoat the lefties will eat up.

theatlantic.com/politics/archive/2017/11/the-secret-correspondence-between-donald-trump-jr-and-wikileaks/545738/

cnn.com/2017/11/14/politics/trump-jr-wikileaks-russia/index.html

nytimes.com/2017/11/13/us/politics/donald-trump-jr-wikileaks-emails-democrats.html

washingtonpost.com/news/the-fix/wp/2017/11/14/the-clear-timeline-suggesting-donald-trump-jr-coordinated-with-wikileaks/

bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-41980359

nydailynews.com/news/politics/donald-trump-jr-communicated-wikileaks-campaign-article-1.3630288

usatoday.com/story/news/politics/onpolitics/2017/11/13/donald-trump-jr-wikileaks/860392001/

wired.com/story/wikileaks-donald-trump-jr-twitter/

vox.com/policy-and-politics/2017/11/13/16646310/donald-trump-jr-wikileaks-messages

nbcnews.com/news/world/u-k-pm-theresa-may-says-russia-seeks-weaponize-information-n820561

theguardian.com/us-news/2017/nov/13/donald-trump-jr-communicated-with-wikileaks-during-final-stages-of-election

There's more news sources I could link, but I think I made my point. You're a shill, and you're trying to pretend that ignoring the vast consensus of information by news sources is somehow reasonable.

Get fucked.

Indeed. But apparently daring to question the lying press is a capital crime or something.

>Russia “hacked” election
Became
>Russia “colluded”
Became
>Russia “meddled”

And no one is the wiser, particularly you. All they have to do is keep publishing their interpretations of non-news worthy information and keep the plates spinning, and you’ll never realize none of it was true because you can’t possibly keep up with the rate at which they publish it. It’s genius, really. However Trump knows this and is now using it against them. Feels good man.

Deep state needs a boogieman

The Neocon/Neoliberal elite are mad that Hillary and Jeb lost, which fucked with their plans to keep starting proxy wars with Russia. So now, they're trying to harness leftist butthurt to boost xenophobia against Russia with these "Russian collusion" fake news stories.

No this one
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Foreign_Agents_Registration_Act

>1 post by this ID

Are you even human?

Why don't they seem to understand that just because the OP was a russian, literally everyone's genuine reactions and opinions and feelings are not magically invalidated and erased just because it turns out it was a "troll"?

Come on, Ivan! You did well so far...

Okay, Don reached out to wikileaks, now what? Why don't leftists ever have a next step? Does Don go to jail? Trump isn't president anymore? What exactly does this do for you?

>meanwhile no one cares about official announced influence by amerifats in upcoming Hungarian elections.

>reuters.com/article/us-hungary-us-media/u-s-launches-media-fund-for-hungary-to-aid-press-freedom-idUSKBN1DD21C

I really hate this double standard, yes russia tries to influence shit, so does every other fucking nation state on the fucking planet.

>communist
Are you even human?

All it takes is 17,000 Twitter followers to be on the Russian payroll? That's fucking nothing.

Russian needs to be more efficient in how they use their rubles.

Russia is the new Ebaums world

Literally nobody can admit a bunch of beta-fags in their mancaves could change the course of the elections... So the media are striving to come up with a story that necessarily involves political superpowers, background plots, and manipulative motivation that goes well beyond the simple yet alluring idea of watching the world burn.

>Sup Forums uses proxy
>russia gets the blame.
We could get away with a lot at this rate.

I always thought that meme was forced, she literally looks emotionally distressed in the image, but all the people with literal ASD on here can't read her facial expression.

FAKE NEWS you fucking retards can't seem to understand that we all KNOW that your corporate media is a fucking mouthpiece for ZOG and anything they put out eventually gets ousted as fake. Your shilling doesn't work

Feels great. Shit was hilarious

>he unironically trusts any of those shitty news sources
Oh no, Wikileaks didn't like Clinton, who said she wanted to dronestrike Assange. Must be Russia! You really are one retarded cunt.

I haven't seen a single leftist meme that even comes close to something as great as this

You Russian motherfuckers.

You're trying to brainwash and entrap the most feebleminded of us into believing everything their senses tell them are lies.

You know, before Trump I didn't really give two shits about Russia. I thought Putin was a cunt and that Russian living standards were shit, I still do as a matter of fact. But now? Now I fucking hope Putin gets what's coming to him, and some Russian tired of living under a dystopic oligarchy remembers the revolutionist roots of his country.

And fucking kills Putin and all his billionaire pals living it up at the expense of the Russian people.

Doubles agree.

We need to get it trending that the_Donald is controlled by Russians

Never trust a Russian.

Trump and all you poltards forgot that.

Inferiority complex towards Pravada

>having a paranoia boner against russia and trying to start war with the biggest reserve of nuclear weapons in the world next to US
>calls others brainwashed

Surely then, you can give us a list of reliable media outlets which haven't been either publishing misleading information or outright lying.

I like how the narrative adapts and changes, I bet you guys have an outline for what logical fallacies to employ for each stage of an argument.

Like first you outright cry "fake news", then when that stance gets undercut you mitigate and downplay the consequences.

is this shit for real?

holy shit that salting

>NYTIMES
>CNN
>Dailynews
>nbcnews
>theguardian

Holy fuck you just gobble that fake shit up.
Sad to see another American brainwashed... Stay "Woke"

jesus fucking christ you're such as condescending piece of shit, aren't you? Just by taking a quick look at some of your (((mainstream media))) sources and I can already smell the bullshit you're trying to sell.

>The younger Donald Trump did not reply.

This is one of the most used sentence in most of the articles. If you took your time to actually read the pieces, you would have realized that Trump Jr. responded only a couple of times.

>According to the Atlantic the information flow continued until as late as July this year, although after 12 October 2016 it was entirely in one direction – after that date the younger Trump did not respond to any approaches. Beyond that point, the leak becomes more revealing about WikiLeaks and its maverick founder Assange, holed up in the Ecuardorian embassy in London, where he has lived since 2012, than about the circle of the US president.

That flow that they are talking about - it literally means the start of the conversation, when Wikileaks did indeed reach out and Trump Jr. assessing the situation. He even reported to his father, Steve Bannon and (((Kushner))) before replying back with a totally neutral tone, but it's Russian collusion yet again, amiright? Take that stick out of your ass and get the fuck out.

pic related