God, Faith, and Reason

Who else /comfy/ with Dr Savage tonight?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=IAA2KxgqVvk
youtube.com/watch?v=DofmluwxIlk
youtube.com/watch?v=WcXrT0rzie0
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>metallica plays

Maybe when he accepts Jesus Christ as his savior.

Savage recently said that guns are only needed for hunting and that people don't need "assault or military" rifles. Fuck Savage. He is a jew

Is Michael Savage Colin Flaherty 20 years from now?

I listen to him every night before going to sleep. can confirm his show is very /comfy/

Nah. Not a fan of beatnik fags turned sugar water salesmen.
"ALL HE KIDS ARE ON ADHD DRUGS!"
>Have a Rockstar, kid. First one's free.

On board. Was on alex jones for 2 hrs and No TV mainstream media pussies would interview him?!!! Fuck fox and the rest of them! It will be a best seller again with us! Kek.
Shills, go away, he is ours, and also Teddy.

Founded in 1998 by Russell Weiner,[1] the son of conservative talkshow host Michael Savage,[3] Rockstar launched into what was the fastest-growing segment of the U.S. beverage market at the time, energy drinks.[4] In addition to featuring different ingredients, which it claimed were "scientifically formulated to speed the recovery time of those who lead active and exhausting lifestyles—from athletes to rock stars,"[5] Rockstar sought to differentiate itself from the market leader, Red Bull, by using a 16 oz can size as opposed to Red Bull's 8 oz can, and by marketing itself as "twice the size of Red Bull for the same price"

Rockstar products in the US have two levels of Caffeine content - either 10 mg of caffeine per ounce, or 15 mg of caffeine per ounce. Rockstar Energy Drink Original contains 160 mg of caffeine per 16 ounce can, while the Rockstar Punched energy drink contain 360 mg of caffeine per 24 ounce can.

Rockstar energy gum was introduced in 2010. There are ten pieces in a pack, and one pack contains the same amount of caffeine as five 8 oz cans. It is available in two flavors: iced mint and iced mint orange.

Besides caffeine and sugar, Rockstar Energy Drink contains a variety of herbs, including panax ginseng, ginkgo biloba, milk thistle extract, and guarana seed. The amount of guarana used to be higher, but "after being criticized for including guarana once health concerns about the herb were publicized, the amount in the drink was significantly reduced."[18] It also includes 1000 mg of taurine.[19]

>plays Master of Puppets

Weiner is the son of Michael Weiner, better known as conservative radio talk show host Michael Savage, and Janet Weiner. He is Jewish.[4][5]

In 2016, he entered the Forbes list of the 500 richest Americans at position 494, with an estimated worth of 3.4 billion dollars.

>Plays Shortest Straw

///ourfam///

JOIN THE SAVAGE NATION

EIGHT FIVE FIVE FOUR HUNDRED SEVEN TWO EIGHT TWO

Bump.
Fuck Savage. Fucking noguns bootlicking dog-fucker. There has been 3 Teddies now. First two died of lower intestine sepsis. I pray for the 3rd.

SLAYER!

Does he really need to put his face on the cover of every single fucking book?

fuck that spineless jew, he jumped ship at the first wave,claim he knows what Eddie thinks.
he's just another Kike

wish Fox would sign /ourkike/ to their roster. Tucker -> Hannity -> Ingraham -> Savage would be a dream

The Call That Got Michael Savage Fired
youtube.com/watch?v=IAA2KxgqVvk

Yup. And dad and mom are big shareholders/investors.
I'm all for it, but the cunt is a hypocrite. He knows the effects that shit has on people. Only the Feds got them to stop selling the alcoholic versions in the US. Again, all for it, but the guy speaks out of both sides of his mouth, and Fucked beat poets and/or brown boys.
Total crypto-Jew.

lol. you are a post deleting shill. Listeners down, call screener/goy slave?

>Welcome to the Savage Natio-TURN IT OFF!! TURN THE MUSIC OFF!!!!!

>Well once again today....... the slender man, the commander and grief WHO HAS UTTERLY DESTROYED THIS NATION in a scorched earth campaign........THIS BUM AIDED BY THE LOW LIFE VERMIN IN THE MEDIA!!! AND THEN WE HAVE THE PICKLE PUSHER, THE DELI MAN, THE SELTZER MAN, SLEEPY CHUCK TODD, BLINKY BLITZER, MAXINE MUDDY WATERS, THE JAKE TAPWATERS, THE ANDERSON BLOOPERS. THESE - THESE - THESE...I can't say it...its a family show

>Anyway, I was on my way to my favorite little Italian restaurant on the water when I saw a degenerate marxist feminist ride her bike past me with blue hair. I couldn't even enjoy my spaghetti and meatballs after that, and it wasn't because the meatballs aren't as big as they used to be...its just..I don't know I'm in a bad mood. I had two vodka martinis now I have a headache

>But the craziest thing happened to me while I was eating there, Teddy was sitting there and he gave me this look haha and I knew I had to do the show today.....but he's really quite traumatized after getting kicked the poor thing ....he's still afraid of feet can you believe that? but my lawyer is dealing with it.....I wonder if you can sue for the emotional trauma of a dog?? Anyway, I was eating my meatballs and the crown on my tooth popped out, does this dentist have any idea what he's doing? ITS THE THIRD TIME THIS WEEK. I'm chewing this meatball and I'm thinking "Wait a minute, there is nothing hard in meatballs". Sure enough I spit it out and there it is.

>WHY WAS THIS MAN ALLOWED TO HAVE AN ASSAULT RIFLE? And by the way he was found with multiple....Oh god....why do I even have to talk about this. KBOI in Boise, Idaho huge station, Art you're on the Savage Nation from line 7 whats your opinion. Oh dear looks like we have no time left in the hour. I'm sending you a copy of God, Faith, and Reason I hope you can find it in the book. Be here or be nowhere.

>Swiss America ad

SAVAGE

my bad dude i deleted that post because it was low energy. don't really know what's the difference between rockstar and all the other energy drinks that would make it so terrible but i'm surprised how lucrative that market could be t b h f a m

fuck I can hear it

what a glorious fucking voice

He didn't say we should have guns for self defence but why fucking assault weapons unless you want a whole bunch of people

a glock is all you need even for most most savage of niggers

Gas this kike.

i've been listening for years, but never read any of his books. is this one more biographical, talking about his time in uni and in the Fuji islands and shit? that's the only stuff from i'd really be interested in reading. his life experiences are really interesting.

and like a good kike fuck he always pushed the Syria intervention
fuck that fag
hope he dies in his sleep and his fucking poodle eats his face off

I've only read Trump's War this one is definitely more biographical but i'm not sure if he covers his uni or Fuji islands time periods more so he covers his childhood and shit

I was surprised as well. I have no problem with the product. I and mine don't drink the shit but others and theirs can do what they want.
I don't care for railing against doped up kids, and simultaneously making bank from getting them all revved up.
And he was a bisexual proto-hippie.

I like that he's getting a little crazy.
He's like the grandfather I never had

tell that to all the jews in poland in 1939

Isn't pride a sin?

>and like a good kike fuck he always pushed the Syria intervention
I had tuned out by then. Thanks.
Fuck that faggot.
What was his position on E. Ukraine/Crimea?

yeah i see your point. i like his stand though being 100% completely against the pharmaceuticals while pushing for preventable measures through vitamins and nutrition

Russia is a threat, that fucker goes back and forth so much now
and his fucking umbrella crap bitched and whined for month he wouldnt get an invite ti inauguration, gets an invite then blows it off
fuck that kike

I dont think it works like that compadre

what? when Trump did that missile strike on the Syrian airbase he called him out as a neocon interventionist and almost turned his back on Trump that day

i would rather listen to Stefan Molyneux bitch about single mothers for four hours than that kike for 10 minutes

Molynexu is a hack

Michael's been flip-flopping for as long as he's been on radio my dude. he often just has a stream of consciousness which depending on his mood, could have him saying shit opposite to what he did yesterday.

then went back to calling Assad a monster for gassing his own people

I listened to the guy only a few times and as far as I can tell the dude seems kinda arrogant. Like up his own ass. Take this book, apparently it's the most important piece of literature since the bible, and I'm not sure if he's being ironic about that.

>fuck that kike
this

I know hence why I said that to gauge the hate I have for that kike

what is the point ?

>ANYBODY COULD GO ON ALL DAY ABOUT THIS
>YOU WANT ME TO DO IT?
>I CAN DO IT TOO
>NOBODY WANTS THAT
>DO YOU REALLY WANT ME TO SAY THIS AND THAT AND OBAMA THIS AND OBAMA THAT
>ALRIGHT SO YOU WANT ME TO DO IT

the dude talks like he alone got Trump in the white house, so Trump owes him big time
Trump bought him dinner and a bowl of ice cream, and wrote the jew off
Trump doesn't like beta shit talkers, only alpha ones

My man, I must be misinterpreting the word of god. I suppose what god really meant with those commandments was to start your own radio broadcast and tell the world about how great you are.

He's an AIDS infested AIDS monkey who used to get fucked in the ass by Ginsberg.

>$10 dollars? What do you want $50 dollars for?

Hannity it's that time, drop to your knees

>Brings up Hitler as a negative example too often.

>Denies Jesus.

>Mostly outdated or extremely basic nutrition advice.

>Wants us to have less personal weapons.

>Israel Firster

>"I'm a Zionist and you can go to hell"

Yeah OK sure

How many people listen to him anyway? Is he really that much of an influence?

>Oh, you're one of those 'I'm proud to be a faggot' faggots. Did mommy never love you? I hope you get aids and Poststreptococcal nephritis while looking for a boyfriend in Thailand you degenerate. Get off my phone.
>I'll be right back.

Hanity what does that have to do with this Kike?

go be a good goy somewhere else

>Being comfy with some shady Jew who wants to ban weapons.
Kys you good got faggot

I cant listen to him anymore, everytime there is a mass shooting he shows his true character, the zionist rat that he is

he claims to be the most download podcaster, but I dont think he operates anything more advanced than his flip phone

Define assault weapon then you pussy.

dear lord, the shit christcucks read.

meanwhile im reading kneechee and the greeks because yknow, i wanna actually attain wisdom and insight.

neck yourselves, mongrelized pseudo-judaic amerigoblinmutts

Teddy!

I've started reading it, as I'm in the target audience as a nonbeliever who's still interested in morality and fundamental issues.

>It iiis the Savage Nation and it's another Rock n' Roll Friday and I- turn off the music TURN IT OFF. I can't take this anymore. I don't care if it's Friday or not. You'll have to excuse me I went to my usual Italian place in North Beach and I ordered- I ordered a vodka martini and a dry beer. That's it. A martini and a beer and I've got a hangover. I can't do it any more. But I turned and I looked at Teddy and he, haha, he gave me this look and I decided I had to do the show.

>So what do we have to talk about today? We could talk about the evil deli man Schumer, we could take about Andy Blooper from CNN. Blinky Blitzer. We could talk about my new book. We could talk about the scum and the degenerates in Hollywood pumping out their filth. (((Ratzenberg))) (((Katzenberg))) (((Schmatzenberg))) and (((Spielberg))).

>Ugh, my God I can't do this. Turn up the music OKAY TURN IT OFF. All the lines are lit up, so please feel free to call in on any of these topics. Please call.

What is he talking about, like itunes? Seems kinda heart to tell how many downloads you have unless you're in some restricted framework where the users have to sign in and all that.

you should read about the part where Norway bent over to Hitler and help throw its own people into german ovens

This is hilariously accurate.

he did help with a chuckie MEME about a used bra salesman

Literally /ourkike/. He defends Christians as a Jew, will play some jazz or folk music in between going on conservative rants and poetry reading. Would tell Sup Forums he's on our side whether we like it or not and to fuck off. As a Jew, he is the most redpilled one this board will know. Plus banned from entering the UK for speech. Think about that wonderful accomplishment for a sec.

Is he always talking down to his callers?

The point is, he's(Savage) made untold millions selling low grade poison to young people.

Also said recently that we should:
- stop accepting all immigrants for 7 years in order to absorb existing population

- round up homeless street filth and put them in reopened santirium-work camps

He's such a fucking try hard Briand Griffen "I'm a walking biography I the making look at my teddy relationship and my quirky insights that are so good damn brilliant." I can't stand this lying Jew controlled opposition faggot. He says borders language culture is the foundation of a country and the glue. Yes. Gains your trust with that, then somehow doesn't understand how a man with a gun cannot be a slave.

He's a good goy herder.

Sounds like what would happen if you got some old fart who yells at the sky a podcast.

wish he would stick to stories about the old life, and people he's met, and what he had for lunch rather than the shit he talks about now he's too old to keep up these days

Flag checks out
Kys

I did like his idea about closing the UN and making it a homeless shelter for black people

Wiki says he hung out with Allen Ginsberg back in the day, who apparently literally was like a pedo with a NAMBLA membership.

Has Savage renounced his neoconservative leanings and admitted he was wrong for shitting on Ron Paul? If not OP see yourself out to r/the_donald with this nonsense.

>God
Michael Savage is a kike, he follows the Devil aka not God/Christ.

Weimar Republic (Jew controlled) had very strict gun control laws, whereas Hitler loosened those laws.

He knows user

Michael Savage on Sup Forums and the Berkley Shit. Call to arms for Anons
youtube.com/watch?v=DofmluwxIlk

Anyway, so, I was walking Teddy in the par- HEY TURN THAT MUSIC OFF IGNORAMUS -where was I? Oh yeh, this nice restaurant downturn, wonderful. But as I was sitting their some schmuck comes over and asks how I'm doing. How am I doing? Well, Teddy wasn't pleased. Where as I? Oh yeh, you ever hear that album with the 3 blacks on the cover? Anyw- NEXT CALLER GO AHEAD

My people will never be free cause shit bags like yourself are always oppressing
fuck of fag your flag is racist

He didn't just hang out, if the rumors are true. Seems Mike liked little brown boy's turdblossoms, when he was researching native potions.

Moly is also a kike.

Fuck. I forgot. So many reasons to hate savage.

"John from Sup Forums"

The Sup Forums Shitlord That Trolled The CIA CNN & Buzzfeed On Michael Savage
youtube.com/watch?v=WcXrT0rzie0

Did he have two scoops?

fucking hell
his lil gorillas in the mist moment
KEK

Only Savage got trolled there, dipshit fucking shill.
I see you.

hes a fucking jew, prob took two scoops now and one in a plastic bag for ya know his dog and such

oh ya put some peanut crumbs in there too

the fact that he gave attention to user is hilarious in itself

he does do a great Burnie Sander impression tho

"Dear Allen:

After speaking to you on the phone about how nice the black-white thing is in mountain villages in Fiji, I walked downstairs to the school courtyard, where a little-known black brother looks at me, takes my hand gently, we do some old-world Lower East Side finger tricks, and he peacefully kisses the back of my hand-I do the same for his hand. I told him about our brief talk, and he says, "I must have felt the vibes."

- Michael Weiner, Fiji

Is this legit? What the fuck is he on about, lower east side finger tricks? lol

>God
Dropped.
>Michael Savage
Dropped into an incinerator.

>Plays Jump in the Fire

>God
>Dropped
Well considering Michael Savage is a Jew, he doesn't believe in God, rather the Devil.