Shingeki no Kyojin

Spoilers out! Mikasa and Eren are in jail, Mikasa is very cute in this chapter.

Armin a shit.

Armin the stinkiest shit.

Will Armin die?

AM soon.

LM btfo

JUST

Translation?

>that hair
I bet they've been in jail for weeks now.

No, if he didn't during the serumbowl he might as well be immortal by now.

Two characters already died so he could live.

Why are they glitching through the bars?

Some people have greasy hair after two days.

You can literally crack that thing off and kill a titan with it.

Damn is Mikasa getting a makeover?
Cause I dig it.

Wait, why are they in jail?

I think it would only cause more trouble if they tried to break out of jail. For now, they need to lay low and be obedient.

EM threatened to kill Levi to take the serum and save Armin.

manlet threatened to kill Erwin when he joined the SL.

Why wasn't he thrown to prison?

Can Mikasa kill Zeke with a chunk of her hair?

Why does Armin look like he's about to brutally murder Eren?

That's not canon, that's fujo yaoi shit. Of course threatening to kill your superior would have no repercussions in that universe.

Because the story ended before that.

Not them idiot. They rarely bath and even then their hair looks decent. Look at this, not even Hange's hair is that fucked up.

Maybe he was punished and we didn't see but who knows.

Isayama put the part of manlet trying to kill Erwin in the manga

What is Eren saying?

Imagine the smell.

She slept on the cold floor. Of course her hair's a mess.

I agree with you that more time needs to have passed, but I think we need to wait for the chapter to confirm how long (a week or a month, or whatever else).

Mikasa's butt?

Not the same, actually manlet was being played right into Erwin's plan and the latter probably didn't report it.

Imagine the smell of their crotch. I bet they can smell each other despite being locked in different cells.

Her hair is stiff. I've seen hobos with better hair.

If Levi came close to killing Zeke despite being drained of his energy trying to kill all those titans, I can imagine Mikasa would be able to kill him pretty easily too.

Hajime said in an interview once that they all stink because they don't shower and that they their clothes (underwear) are dirty.

The Oil fuel Marley wanted so hard was on Mikasa's hair all along.

A-user, don't pour salt on my wounds.

why the fuck would they be in jail now?

I forgot to mention that Hajime also said they're all used to their foul smells. So stinkiness isn't a problem.

It is just disheveled.

They're actually into that.

Because Erwin played him like a violin.

>a week or a month
They were already dead. Three days at most.

Insubordination
Attempted murder
The fucking ocean speech

The fuck it is. Look at Hanji's pony tail for dhisheveled.
Mikasa and Eren's hair is stiff, you can see the chunks of hair separating. Disgusting.

The humans smell like shit but the Titans smell like "hot springs." I don't know if that's a good thing or not.

Reiner best boy

Speaking of which, do you guys think there is a chance that Ackermen are a weapon of the war devised by Mares to fight against titans?

Because Mares must have gained the upper hand if after almost 2000 years they turned the tables and Elodians were forced to flee. Judging by Levi's actions in the last few chapters, I think it is a possibility that an army of Ackermen/other supersoldiers were used to defeat titans.

The Ackermen could be just a family of supersoldiers that were loyal to the Reiss and fled with them when shit hit the fan.

The fucking ocean speech did it

>The fucking ocean speech
Kek

This is 100% about the nazis

user he says "They don’t shower as often as the modern Japanese. It’s a culture where they don’t mind body odor."

Yes.

Tbh this is not surprising since Isayama admitted he was into body hair and body odor in previous interviews.
So basically he is creating his own ideal world.

Absolutely disgusting.
Also Eren says "I..." not "I said."

So mikasa has a smelly bush?

VN had Manlet more into the documents than about killing Erwin, even the reason he left his tomodachis alone was to get those papers.

So, is Eren the one inside the cell but not Armin and Mikasa, isn't it?

Eren and Mikasa are in different cells, Armin is outside Eren's cell.

>Like I just had the longest dream.
Fucks sake, just tell what happened.

A family of supersoldiers with people like Kuchel and Papakasa? I doubt it.
That they can awaken some special shit, yes, but to me they were the result of experiments. And if they were so loyal to Elodian, or they used to be one of those 9 titans, or they were the result of Mares trying to controll the shifer ability so they sided with FT.

I think Mikasa is on the front left of his cell. Armin is in the middle and can see both just turning around.

He is saying the same shit he told to Mikasa in the first chapter. Did Grisha experimented with Eren way before? Maybe the "see you later" words were something Diana said to Grisha.

Kruger's titan is enormous.

So most likely Armin's titan is a colossal deception?

The girl with 'see you later, Eren' was black haired. So most likely for it to be Frieda or someone else rather than blonde haired Diana. The fact that she said 'Eren' also means this probably wasn't addressed to Grisha.

It's probably slightly bigger than zeke titan

What the.....? Is Eren tripping out with some weird dream? How does this relate to Grisha's flashback?

It could be a case of mixed visions and sounds. We didn't see Eren's dream and the black haired girl could have always been Mikasa.

Eren is getting parts of Grisha's memories, so this is fucking him up.

God, I hate spoilerfags so fucking much. Why won't they just release full fucking chapter? Instead we get this bullshit panels or a few pages. Fucking annoying cunts.

>Flashback where Grisha remembered fucking Diana while fucking Carla when?

Diana fucking Carla when?

Mikasa only had short hair after 12. And that's because Eren inconsciently told her to. Also the scar and no mindwhipping power. It's really unlikely it's Mikasa.

So why bother jailing then now? Do you seriously want the guy with the power to tame titans and a titan killing machine jailed?

They threatened Levi and such, but by this point so much shit has happened that it doesn't make any sense to play ball with the rules. Someone else tries another silence assault and they have to get then out of jail, geared, and so on.

We should get the whole chapter by tonight

Well considering you have Levi and Mikasa, sure. If you have more than just one family, like a few hundred families like this, and members have a 50-50 chance to end up like mini titans on steroids, then I think it is a useful military force for the Mares to have against the Elodian titans. I mean, they even managed to get their hands on at least 5/9 Elodian titans, so they must have gained the upper hand somehow.
And this of course wasn't natural, Mares probably experimented a lot to create these super soldiers to help them defeat the Elodians.

Also I don't quite get what you mean by your last sentence. I am saying most super soldiers were on Mares side, but one certain family, the Ackermen, switched sides to the Elodians.

Haven't read it yet, but boy Eren and Mikassa are in jail...what a great Manga. They should keep them in jail so Eren can kill them all. Are these people retarded. Let's keep our 2nd best titan killer, and most important person in the World in jail. So I assume the Government is corrupt. I hope Eren and Mikasa join Zeke.

>Grisha, I'll found you.
What did she meant by that?

Wait why are EMA in jail? Just because Levi is butthurt?

I swear to god, if Zeke ends up breaking Eren out to give Eren a chance at hearing his side of the story, I'll be fucking furious because Levi is retarded and the story is way fucking bigger than him now

Well, Hange is different. I think it was too much though.

>inb4 Eren started losing his mind after regaining Grisha's memories from reading those journals
>inb4 the SL locked him up alone because he became unstable
>inb4 this whole sequence is just Eren hallucinating

Eren may be be trapped in jail but he'll always have the key to my heart.

Isn't Hange giving the orders now? So it'd be on her.

Too much would be putting them on the shitmachine. Them being in jail for a little time isn't that bad.

Seriously?
Military discipline.
If you are in the military you have to respect your superiors, not threaten to kill them.
Jail is the least punishment they could've gotten.

She loved him and wanted them to see each other again.

We get that, but the current situation is way too different from the norm, it's retarded that they even considered it. Especially when they figured out all that happened in the past, and with Eren seemingly remembering Grisha's past, which may lead to some problems, so yeah, keep that guy in jail, i'm sure it won't cause any problems for you guys.

I think that's what happened alongside with Mikasa being retard again and asking to be locked with him, or Hanji deciding she should babysit him and that way pay for her insubordination.
Even if Eren is in jail, knowing he always gets kidnapped, suicidal or ragetard, after reading those books, keeping him in an isolated place to not fuck up makes sense.

Well I'll be interested to see what happens when Eren betrays them, and when they have to fight Mare SS divisions and bombers, because I don't think the Manlet can fight those by himself

Hange only orders SL, Zacklay is the real leader.

>betrays them,
Judging by his reaction here, he probably won't do it

Seriously though, jail punishment is symbolic.
They won't keep them in there for more than a week or two, but it's needed to make them remember who is in charge.
And they both accepted it.

I highly doubt he'd betray then, he also seems weird pacified so he's probably not bothered by it. But there's no point in jailing then at this stage of the game.

Betray no, try to understand Zeke yes.

And then he married the first tavern slut he met

>Three books about his fanfictions and self felatio.
Wow, it was fucking nothing.

Except that Hanji said it 2 chapters ago that they will be punished once they return from Shiganshina, so I doubt this was Zackley's idea.