Secret S/a/nta thread

Because we're still on weekend and people are still posting and looking for initials.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/hdss-U0H7fA
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I ain't posting initials.. You fucking wait and get your present.

Its been 3 days since I asked my recipient a question. How long should I wait before resending it?

I know Santa Loli just finished the assignments recently so I expect there to be a bit of backlog.

Fuck this, in my experience people who dont get initials posted either get grinched, or get shit tier cards that took 30 seconds to make.

IV from ON, do you have a MFC?

>One of my assignments entire list is SOL's/loli bait I haven't watched
>No waifu
Spending most of my day watching a few so I can get an idea on what the hell to do with the card.

Over the past 5 years, very rarely have I seen my initials posted for cards, and my Santa's have only ever posted when they were sending the package. Thus far I haven't been grinched.
People have just got started, stop stirring up shit

>JR from FL (lmao)

I just checked right now. The hell could that mean? I don't know whether I should be worried or not.

Be like this user have some common sense. Have faith and stop being a whiny bitch..

>waaaaa I don't see my initials
>TFW getting grinched.

You're a bunch of fucking faggots.

Post your initials, I'll post for you next thread. Just so you shut up.

tfw my user is going to get the same thing from his second santa and he isnt even going to post the rest of the gift in the thread either

>user has most of the things I was planning to get them

Back to the drawing board then.

Reposting in case my anons missed it

JL from NY I just started shopping for your gifts! I will definitely be wrapping them so don't worry.

JH from NC
BR from CA
S from FL
JS from WA
CP from NC
I will be sending each of you cards!

Is anyone actually finishing cards?

I got my assignments on Thursday and I've only been gathering ideas and random doodles. Materials are ready so I guess I'm going all out next weekend.

I need to get craft supplies still. I've still got a month to get cards ready, so I'm not worried.

Are colored pencils ok for cards

I sent out a letter today to increase my recipient's EXCITEMENT but will not send the cards until mid-November at earliest.

This it's a season of giving not getting you greedy fucks

KK from PA
KK from AZ
I'm gonna start looking for gifts for you guys!

KO from IL
BC from MA
I'll start making the cards in a couple days. Brian your card will be extra special!

Reread the post user. He is giving, he's just not posting the initials in search of (You)s

It is still shitty to not get you fag

I've given up waiting for my initials.

I trust a random user not to grinch me

What are your initials

TG from IL
QZ from PA
FF from CO
DW from DE
HJ from LA
VN from IL

Get hype because I made these initials up.

Shitty yes, it still doesn't excuse acting like a child.

TY of Singapore there should be an email from the Santafags. pls respond.

Contrary to the fags complaining not seeing their initials, mine have been posted twice and I wish they hadn't since the curiosity is killing me.

>BC from MA
>I'll start making the cards in a couple days. Brian your card will be extra special!
Make sure you cum on it. I know he'll enjoy that.

Gifts:
AW from OR, USA
MW from ON, Canada
LD from QC, Canada

Cards:
SH from FL, USA
SC from Hokkaido, Japan
MA from Jalisco, Mexico

Starting your stuff today!

>MFW I forgot to sign-in but its ok because I'm jobless.

I might sign-up for the ones that got grinched.

Santaloli relayed the message to and from my dude just a few hours ago. Yours is probably waiting for a reply from your dude.

I would do that but I'm afraid of making a mess.

All of y'all see this.
CB from WA
OA from CO

I've got some great ideas for the both of you.

JR from NY
JN from WA
JZ from MI
Crimson Caravan from NV

You're cards are being crafted, plus something extra ;)

>JZ from MI
I am become excite.

tfw haven't seen my initials and state in any thread. S-someone picked me up right?

I gotchu senpai.

Okay, I'll bite.
CF of CA, got your presents ordered.

SB from Deutschland I have just ordered your stuff!

SM

I'm not worried, im good

Reposting from before:

MS from Canada
DG from Canada
JN from Mexico
A from HI
TC from NC
B from MI

Got your cards covered and will be drawing with with much love. Look forward to them and some extra goodies. Especially those of you with good taste.

What's a good place to look for art books? Most of the other stuff my user mentioned is either way out of bracket, trash, or no longer available.

Suruga-ya, Amazon JP, CDJapan

Reposting from before.

Did you get a list of 6 or so gift suggestions or 3? I have another gifter so I don't know if the organizers addressed that.

Reposting guide by a helpful user.

Shops for brand new merch:
CDs: cdjapan
Books: honto.jp, amazon.co.jp
General merch: amiami, amazon.co.jp (only ships some merch internationally)

Shops for used goods:
Books: amazon.co.jp (Used books can be really cheap on amazon, but only some are available for international shipping. Generally, those that have the 'Prime' sign can be shipped internationally.)
Figures: amiami
General merch: mandarake, suruga-ya (no international shipping), Yahoo!Japan Auctions (no international shipping)

If you want to buy from stores that do not ship internationally, you need to use a proxy (buys and ships the item for you) or a forwarder (you buy the item and ship it to him, he ships it to you)
Good and cheap forwarders:
2you4 (does not always undervalue)
jpn-depot
biginjap.com

Good and cheap proxies:
fromjapan (also does bidding for Y!Auctions)
jpn-depot
zenmarket (for Y!Auctions)

If you're in Europe, choose shops that undervalue to prevent having to pay import taxes and further delay due to customs being lazy and slow.
Check buyfag.moe for more details of everything and information of your country about loli importing/undervaluing.

Oh boy I hope I have good taste.

Please canadafags and califags, don't participate next year that way I won't get my hopes up every single fucking time I see Ca

I-I think that's me.

No one actually uses CA for Canada, right? They put the abbreviation for the province.

I only listed shows I liked from the past few years so I'm sure as hell not getting a taste award.

>was going to send hard cider to my US/CA anons so ATF-senpai doesn't notice me
>all the burgerlanders have shit taste and seem underaged
>everyone half a planet away is 10/10

Goddammit, I didn't think this through enough.

BC from MA
RP from QC

Your cards are ready to be sent. Hope you like it.

Maybe

should i post my anons initials

>>all the burgerlanders have shit taste and seem underaged
but we're all little girls, user

Justin from BC , I am going to spoil the everloving shit out of you. I am currently stuck out of the country working, but I'm doing everything I can to prep!

Good luck user~

Thanks for the notice, I'm already excited.

Amazing. When you compare this thread to /toy/'s Secret Santa, you can truly see how much nicer Sup Forumsnons are.

>Again,
>AB of WA
>KS of MD
>AB of CA
>JS of CA
>KB of NC

DW from Germany, your gift is ordered.

If you assignment lists "I like X character best, but all of the gitls are great" is it still acceptable to get them something that isn't X character? I feel like they don't actually want other characters and are just trying to be polite and not seem picky, but X character has no good merch that isn't sold out everywhere.

A small suggestion to check out what people are selling on MFC as well. I just found some completely new and sealed merch for my user that was much less than retail price.

Is it a bad idea to get someone Japanese manga even though he didn't specify if he can into moonspeak or not?
Would anyone be happy about manga they can't read?

I'm a bit iffy on manga, but I routinely request non-h doujins and can't speak moon.

Maybe only listing a few shows I like and that I'm into figuarts, figmas and revoltech wasn't such a great idea after all. Or maybe s/a/nta is being a tease.

/toy/ has too many shitty crossboarders, mostly shit Sup Forumss and Sup Forumss. You goto Sup Forums related /toy/ threads, it's clean as hell

Oh god, I think you have my list
Is it KK of NY

Nah, sorry, he's in MI.
He also has a very loose sense for capital letters, which is starting to set off my autism.

They probably know that X has no good merch. It should be fine to get stuff of another character, just put X on a card or something.

I had the worst fucking experience with /toy/'s Secret Santa but Sup Forums's has been amazing. I actually feel Christmas cheer when browing these threads.

Many years ago, but I will never forget an user saying he sold my gifts for "what they really wanted" and my cookies were ok. I posted this in a previous thread, but in return, I got a banana and a broken, used bobblehead 2 weeks after Christmas.

PO from ON

card:

BC from MA

no unless theyre mine

>order three gifts for my santa
>main gift shipping cost more than item itself
>side gift arrived broken
I just wanted to make another user happy.

Oh, OK. Phew.

He's probably OK with other characters from aforementioned series, if it was me. Or that's how it should be.

>haven't seen my initials yet
youtu.be/hdss-U0H7fA

First /ss/ broken gift panic post of the year. We broke the last year's record, I think.

I always try and organise things so I ship my gifts with my monthly order or an order I was planning on putting in anyway.

ST[ from KS I just finished shopping for your gift! Expect it to come early!

>dont live in America
>still go tru every 2 letters spoiler expecting to be me

Or maybe you have shit taste..

I read it. Im saying people desperate for their initials to show up are too concerned with what they're getting out of this. Its an anonymous gift exchange on unreliable-ass Sup Forums, you shouldnt sign up for this accounting to get something out of it, just give for the sake of giving. Cue a bunch of anons telling me how it still sucks if theyre grinched though and that somehow validates them begging for initials like greedy children.

No initials period, and if my gift doesnt show up i dont even mention it. Im only unhappy if my assignment doesnt post pics of their gift.

If I post my address here can I get Christmas cards with some warm messages in it so my parents will find solace in me still having friends

I'll send you something warm.

CL of IL Expect a lot of goodies in a big box

TB of IL
GR of CA
Mr M of CA
R of AL
MB of WA
Working on your cards, but expect some extra love

>only buy for small family because I have no friends, so I can spoil all my anons

MS of NJ get ready. I'm about to blow your mind with this gift. Just know that it might take a while to make and I hope it can be completed in time. Just know that this is something you can't get anywhere else.

If you're going to run into expensive as fuck shipping, remember to try to buy everything you can from one store.

Being a cute little loli does NOT excuse having SHIT taste. Though, upon much closer inspection, there's two anons that don't seem too bad.

JC from CA, USA
IV from ON, Canada
Would you be of age/happy to receive that kind of gift?

>implying Eotena Onslaught, Kill la Kill, Multi-waifu fags and a bunch of non Sup Forums TCG shit isn't the epitome of shit taste

Meanwhile, the Iyashikei, Spice and Wolf and Woto-bros would be too exspensive or possibly illegal to send to.

Hey there AB from Japan

Responded, just woke up

>IV

You should try Googling around if you sincerely think that.

>extra love

Dear lord, that's worse than being grinched.

FYI, loli is of dubious legality in Canada, the UK and Australia.

I think you're interpreting incorrectly, that user wants to ship his anons alcohol, while referring to them as little girls, since on Sup Forums we are all little girls.

I'm gonna be grinched. I can feel it in my bones. But the only thing that will make me upset is if the user I send to doesn't post.

Googling what, their name? Address? They already listed their MAL, and after going through it had better taste than at first glance, and I don't feel the need to stalk anons.
And sincerely think what? I'm sorry my autism is preventing me from understanding what you mean.

If you're IV with Hinagiku for your waifu, and you just want to say yes or no, that's fine. I'm only asking if you'd be okay with the gift, no hard feelings.

I'm not sending loli, read the post chain. I'm not trying to get anyone vanned for christmas.

Ooooh those types of people should probably just
do a little bot of killing themselves

that's pretty fucked up, user sorry that happened to you.

Oh okay. I thought they were shipping themselves.

I'm doing 6 gifts and my initials isn't out yet. Try being me.

I don't expect my initials. It'd be hypocritical, as I don't post them.