Another mass shooting

Shooting near California elementary school leaves several dead, children wounded.
Our thoughts and prayers are with them.

Other urls found in this thread:

beta.latimes.com/local/lanow/la-me-ln-norcal-elementary-school-shooting-20171114-story.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>leaves several dead
5 dead
2 children
2 adult
1 shooter

>This happened in conservative!California
Hmmm

Bump.

the guy probably was piss about something

Bump

when you don´t sleep well it pisses you off, it has happened to me

rol|ing for California banning magazines entirely

>P I S S

>Our thoughts and prayers are with them.
Of course, we never give them anything else that might work. I'm starting to feel like it's morally wrong for the GOP to take NRA money in exchange for silence.

Bet it was a fucking Muslim shitskin

We're talking California here. The conservativevoting area of Cali, no less. Muslims as it is - Thank God - are severely lacking in CA. If an extremist pee oh sea did this, it would be a member of the Mexican cartel.

>I'm starting to feel like it's morally wrong for the GOP to take NRA money in exchange for silence.

the elephant makes it entirely believable, but you might want to add "I'm a lifelong republican, but..."

its some psycho felon that got picked up for a domesetic the day before, GOT RELEASED ON BOND, and then took his illegal guns and created 7 different crime scenes.

this state refuses to jail anyone

are you trying to blame anything except the firearms?????????????????

felons can't get guns in the state that uses universal background checks. It also bans guns on school, so I don't know what trandimential negro we are talking about here that can just walk onto a school with a gun when a sign says they aren't allowed to do it. Or the murders.

Damn, California will have to ban guns again!

>trandimential negro
kek

>felons can't get guns in the state that uses universal background checks
what about the black market loophole? BAN ILLEGAL SALES

so do we still not know anything about the shooter?

>the elephant makes it entirely believable, but you might want to add "I'm a lifelong republican, but..."
Naw, I'm not going to do that. I'm going to something much more terrifying - try to reason with you. You don't seem to get that the American voters are way to the left on this. Conservative policy is not just guns. We could have done a controlled burn to clear out the brush by heading off policy issues like this with pragmatic solutions, but no, fuckwits like you want us to start losing elections. The party shifted a little too far right and now it's leaving millions like me behind.

Please leave the party then you fucking turncoat. By all means become a leftist. “If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that ye were our countrymen.”

pot growing neighbor says his name is kevin, a known felon, and had been just picked up for a domestic violence incident the day before.

is kevin a disgruntled pot grower? Crazy person? terminal booty blasted? LEOs interviewed all say he had lots of contact with law enforcement prior. This is one of california's favorite things, a crazy person they refuse to lock away.

Kek

>It was a man
Ban all straight, white, males!!!!!

Sure am glad those gun laws are saving lives. Those pistol grips are dangerous!

Can't you see what's happening? The purge has begun.

KILL
THEM
ALL

>thoughts
>prayers
But no gun buyback program, that would be tyranny.

This is my hometown. Liberals have ruined the area by releasing prisoners from all the penitentiaries in Northern CA in Tehama County. They have passed laws trying to reduce the prison population with early releases. Heroin use and property crime is one of the highest in the state. And the Mexican population has spiked in the last few years. It was a 95% White Middle Class Christian area 15 years ago.

If we banned people like you we would be making more progress.

I don't lose my rights because criminals exist.

This is the killer, as far as I know he was killed by police today.

>Bet it was a Muslim
This. Or a Mexican or illegal. Because this has dropped off the news radar. If it were a White kid, it would be all over the news and constant coverage and Hollywood would be twetting about it. So, the silence tells us all we need to know.

Fuck you this is great. It's just a damn shame only 5.

Comeon you Ameriniggers. I know one of you can break the Las Vegas highscore heheh.

How do you know? I can't believe he is a White guy with the media being so silent about this shooting, especially with kids involved.

Hmmm should I open a fagbook account and change my profile to a unicorn shitting a rainbow out of it's arse?

might be he's white but there's no way you can show his face and not make it about mental illness, which still runs counter to their narrative.

I'm in the area and have this guy's face all over my Facebook feed. He started with his neighbors who ID'd him (one was killed), then ended up at the school.

Of the five killed, none were at the school. Though two very young elementary school kids were hit with bullets for sure and are in stable condition.

Another mass shooting, another dead suspect, against no motive. I miss the time when people would leave manifestos.

confirmed another loser pot grower that the state knew was insane and refused to lock up.

>when every response to your post gets digits

Lol enjoy your stay on Sup Forums faggot, dont forget: you’re here forever

SSRI
S
R
I

Anyone have info about the shooter? Is this coulter's law in action again?
Been looking for a while and can't find anything.
>inb4 SamHyde.jpg

Lol

It's a drug and mental illness issue. This is a felon with illegally owned firearms so they might not be able to make a 2nd Amendment narrative. Black tar has destroyed the area.

I ain't on mobile. Saved it from the net.

Holy shit lol

Kys to help ease your carbon footprint.

No Sam Hyde yet? We’re slipping.

>According to KHSLTV and neighbors, the shooter was known to police and was out on bail for stabbing a female neighbor when he committed the killings on Tuesday.
According to KHSLTV and neighbors, the shooter was known to police and was out on bail for stabbing a female neighbor when he committed the killings on Tuesday.
>According to KHSLTV and neighbors, the shooter was known to police and was out on bail for stabbing a female neighbor when he committed the killings on Tuesday.
According to KHSLTV and neighbors, the shooter was known to police and was out on bail for stabbing a female neighbor when he committed the killings on Tuesday.

beta.latimes.com/local/lanow/la-me-ln-norcal-elementary-school-shooting-20171114-story.html

>You don't seem to get that the American voters are way to the left on this
So because enough people are leftist, the Constitution has no effect, and we should lose our rights. And those leftists include the majority of the Republican Party.
>The party shifted a little too far right and now it's leaving millions like me behind.
You mean it has shifted to left, the right in the party are the ones demonized, which will equate to loses. People are already pissed off that they have yet to do a single thing they promised to get into office. You are not a conservative, nor is the leadership of the party. But then I am not a Republican, because the party bailed on Goldwater for being a Constitutionalist, and too scary.
No wonder this nation is on its downhill slide. We have absolute children ruling this nation.

ooohhh noo, he stabbed someone, he can totes be out in society.

Seriously anyone who lives in this state knows they refuse to lock up anyone here.

Looks like a Bernie bro.