CBTS #335 What Was that Sign Edition

>149352889
Connect +++ The ++ Countdown + Signals
Everything you need to know is on the Qmap.
Read it. Read it again. Questions are Statements? Let it sink in.

1. The purpose is to log events as they happen over the coming days. Everything is connected, Everything has meaning. Keep your eyes on the news to record and analyze because no one else will be able to do a better job than /us/.
2. Yes, we all see the attempts to demoralize us and derail our redpills to the normies. Stay strong lads. Focus. Believe, and make a choice right now: Do you Trust Trump?
3. Stick to your choice.
4. No one tells you what to do, so just do the voodoo you do so well Sup Forums
5. How would *you* succinctly break all this news to your blue-pilled friend? Does the initial message need to answer every detail? Bring them along for the ride and celebrations lads.
6. Do just that.
7. Get Comfy, Believe in your bones that we're riding the greatest timeline in existence.

QMAP (All (you) need is in here)
Legend TEMPLATE Text of Q: pastebin.ca/3934172
Advise for your first step into this
Sealed Indictments are a huge thing. Really.
MSM curiously silent..
842 in 12 days is UNPRECEDENTED twitter.com/damartin32/status/928797133926432769
twitter.com/Avery1776/status/929541533816279041

Q confirmed →
Q trip !ITPb.qbhqo (ctrl f)

NEW 11-13 11-14

VERIFIED Q POSTS

SPRED IT FAR, SPRED IT WIDE. THEY HAVE NO WHERE LEFT TO HIDE~

The drops by Q are all we need, and that exact format of questions in an answer chain provoke the very feeling we need to share to others. MOCKINGBIRD fucked with the normies, we're here to unfuck it.

Other urls found in this thread:

app.smartsheet.com/b/publish?EQBCT=e3d1071b533c412f8bc08ebbb1b444f6
dystopiausa.com/nuremberg-trials-corruption-likely-coming-2017/
tttthreads.com/user/imperator_rex3
tttthreads.com/user/LarrySchweikart
tttthreads.com/user/drawandstrike
tttthreads.com/user/ThomasWictor
twitter.com/pumphousepbc/status/930417522452697088
youtube.com/watch?v=b2n-bBR0NPo
dcd.uscourts.gov/content/senior-judge-richard-j-leon
businessinsider.com/fusion-gps-trump-russia-dossier-bill-browder-2017-7
mockingbirdpaper.com/content/local-activist-files-suit-access-exit-polling-data-dead-witness-blocks-path-truth
pacermonitor.com/public/case/15196676/Johnson_v_Edison_Media_Research,_Inc
bakerlaw.com/MichaelKFarrell
twitter.com/KlapBoss/status/930560365305520131
twitter.com/DonaldJTrumpJr/status/930563951754203140
archive.is/7rG8t
theatlantic.com/business/archive/2014/01/the-dark-side-of-globalization-why-seattles-1999-protesters-were-right/282831/
fas.org/irp/doddir/army/fm3-05-130.pdf
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

==================================================================================
Q's letting the world know that ratlines and wealth strings are drying up and being cut. They [Wizards and Warlocks] have already carried out one of the largest silent sweeps in history (The massive amount of pedo-related arrests after Trump was sworn in). Got the lackies on the bottom, flipped 'em, and worked up the chain as much they could. Now the sources of wealth that fueled these entire operations got cut off. (The +++ ++ + is a countdown associated with the bleeding the three groups: SA Rothchild and Soros) The ones in the middle of all this are on their own, and freaking out. With the full weight of the Military, Navy, and everyone Loyal to the American People/Trump in what you might call a position of STRATEGIC PATIENCE against the bad actors left on the stage. Pray for those who are saving the Republic of America.

REMEMBER, WHAT HAPPENED IN SA WILL HAPPEN IN AMERICA

SA > NA > ASIA > EU

KEENMIND IS KEEN MESSAGE TO ALL LURKERS
>"My fellow Americans, the Storm is upon us..."

Spreadsheet of Answers
app.smartsheet.com/b/publish?EQBCT=e3d1071b533c412f8bc08ebbb1b444f6

Search analytics Theory

Q CONFIRMED SCREENCAP CONFIRMATION Quick RD M-Intel user Saudi theory Big picture Social Media ThoughtCrime SA timeline
Older Event Log >149035146
Nov 14 > Cali School Shooting (Possible False Flag)

THEORISTS: (DO READ UP)
dystopiausa.com/nuremberg-trials-corruption-likely-coming-2017/
tttthreads.com/user/imperator_rex3 (NEW)
tttthreads.com/user/LarrySchweikart
tttthreads.com/user/drawandstrike
tttthreads.com/user/ThomasWictor

=================================================================
BREADCRUMBS
Nov 10~
White Rabbit Memes Eyes in the Skys lads Remember our power FLOW CHART Podesta group implodes Soros woos North Korea SA Heating up BO sleeps with CorruptSA Prayer is a very real thing Anons Watching the News Canadian PM missing SA Bombing Yemen McCain caught by the achilles tendon We're fighting for something great SA Purged 200+ ppl and seized $100b 40+ politicians not running >>Revisit Q's
Nov 11
Swiss pedo ring is HUGE >> Epstein Island is a temple Bill Cooper OctBump & CIA Theories SEARCH TERMS ARE WORKING CIA has supercomputers named after the 7 dwarves..

Nov 12
Titanic was sunk to remove good men GERONIMO Q GROUP COUNTERINTELLEGENCE Godfather III More MOCKINGBIRD Amazing rundown of the FED MSM doing what it does DEEP DIVE JFK info PedoGate in SA Clinton Body Count user OnPoint UPON THE ORDERS OF THE COMMANDER IN CHIEF Wizards and Warlocks Memeishly OnPoint CAN'T STOP THE GOOD GUYS Fusion GPS = BEAN LLC? Bankers own the world ClownsInAction Australia realizes dual loyalty doesn't exist Pedo Symbols found in SeaWorld.. Sup Forums was right again Weinstien uses BlackCube to cover allegations & more CIA dictates 'The Narrative' >Sword Dance = signal to start SA/World Purge
[Fake News] Dossier RD We know about Madeleine, Podesta ======================================================================================
>Hindenburg was an inside job. It's like... a signature.. from a certain family.

Nov 13th
Trump "tweets" from the KEYSTONE state (He's still near the philippines) DHS drills & sub David RockAChild hates THE STORM Lynn de RothFucker hates THE STORM The pedophile ring is the KEYSTONE Or I can control Alice Big if Q Q possibly got Freedom.png from Pizzagate+++ The Titanic was an Inside Job What stands in our way Scroll of Truth Context of KEYSTONE Killary's first mentor Q Orginized by signature Pastebins of book Q mentioned & more Sessions wants U1 investigated truthfully BREXIT +++ Great approach to the Qmap IronEagle Lebanon Storm CLINTONS ROPE SOON The 7 Dwarfs may be lables for factions FBI Probe into Planned Parenthood So remove them 'location' of Trumps tweets Reverse JFK Cake is a lie Trump skips EA Summit and is headed HOME Sessions blocks Biden
Freedom.png in his latest tweet
Lots of memes
The only way to cast doubt on the message of Q is to poison the bread before Q posts. Stay strong lads

filter annoying people

twitter.com/pumphousepbc/status/930417522452697088

NIGEL!

+++
bump for JUSTICE

This is still going on...

Thread theme.

Find the light - World Order
youtube.com/watch?v=b2n-bBR0NPo

Because COVFEFE!

Feels confy VirginAnon.

Mighty confy.

NICE WORK. GOOD BREAD!

God bless all, even you shillbros

New Fusion GPS judge is not only tied to Podesta, check this

>He received his A.B. from Holy Cross College in 1971, his J.D. cum laude from Suffolk Law School in 1974, and his LL.M. from Harvard Law School in 1981. Immediately prior to his appointment to the bench, Judge Leon was engaged in private practice in Washington, D.C., as a partner in the Washington office of Baker & Hostetler (1989-1999), and Vorys, Sater, Seymour and Pease (1999-2002)

> Baker & Hostetler

Baker Hostetler was hired by Veselitskaya to represent prevezon, Baker Hostetler hired Fusion GPS to dig up dirt on Browder.

BH also dismissed the case in which Seth Rich was to be a witness regarding exit polling that was filed against Edison Media research

>Sauce

>Judge former BH:
dcd.uscourts.gov/content/senior-judge-richard-j-leon

>Veselnitskaya hires BH, BH hires Fusion GPS:
businessinsider.com/fusion-gps-trump-russia-dossier-bill-browder-2017-7

>Seth Rich to be witness:
mockingbirdpaper.com/content/local-activist-files-suit-access-exit-polling-data-dead-witness-blocks-path-truth

>Case referred by magistrate with BH:

>Lawyer representing Edison Media:

>His profile @ BH:
bakerlaw.com/MichaelKFarrell

Donald Trump Jr.Verified account
@DonaldJTrumpJr
30m30 minutes ago
More
Exclusive: Former Joe Biden Secret Service Agent: We Had to Protect Women From Him, ‘Weinstein Level Stuff’

how to write redpills for grammy,
make them easy to chew because..
you know
twitter.com/KlapBoss/status/930560365305520131

False flag shooting in california its all over the radio here

tasty bread user. don't forget the #335 number in the post title next time. fag.

Uncle Grabby getting dragged by Jr.

Wew.

you fucked up the bread newfag OP
>/CBTS/ #336

I thought that soros was related (Financially) to the Rothschilds
and the 3rd family was the rockefellers.
Is that wrong?

user got the graphic right tho

David Rockefeller died at 100 something.

nice id there

This is totally normal right.. ya know.. a drone just flying around the east coast of Maryland..

o my

(((Rebel Media))) but still

>My dick is so hard...for...the storrm!

I've seen Rothschild, House of Saud, and Soros. (Formerly Bush) Some have also stated that Windsor is the second family instead of the Saudis, but recent events don't really correlate with that, in my opinion.

hope ezra puts joomer on it

a lot better than mine.

FOLLOW THE CHILDREN.

>MFW honey-memed

At least 4 dead after gunman ‘randomly picking targets’ goes on shooting rampage in Northern California

Wow, this is getting quite real.

>Exclusive: Former Joe Biden Secret Service Agent: We Had to Protect Women From Him, ‘Weinstein Level Stuff’

twitter.com/DonaldJTrumpJr/status/930563951754203140 / archive.is/7rG8t

I like the way you think ;)

user trying to figure out where the plane was.
Current hypothesis: NK
Reason?: Extract KJU?
Thoughts? Other hypotheses? Evidence?

What is money without power?
Its not nothing, but it is paper.

Nah, we've got people on the files. There are ALWAYS people working on the files...

Sounds like an mkultra got too far away from a population center...

Was always obvious as fug to us red pillers, can’t wait for the normies to lose all their false idols
+++

when Mexiifornistan reaches 0 trump voters,
god will sink it with an earthquake

>as if all of /pol is here.
200 active other threads faggot. you want the people in THIS thread, and THIS thread only to do the jfk files. you do them. are your fingers broke? or are you dumb? no, you just want the people in THIS thread to do the jfk files FOR You. why?

UPDATED.

AND CLOSED.

FINAL VERSION.

MAKE USE OF IT FELLOW MASTURBANONS

PUT IT ON THE THREAD HEADER SO I CAN BRAG TO MY FUTURE GRANDKIDS

Will make moar. Must sleep. Have real job with tie and such.

SKYKING SKYKING DO NOT ANSWER SHILLS!
SKYKING SKYKING DO NOT ANSWER SHILLS!

As soon as they wheel out Biden, you *know* they are all out of ammo

There are no people on the files. Meme factory should have been on full capacity for re JFK drop. Biggest drop in 50 years...some artists been waiting their whole life for it. We failed ourselves, our ancestors, and our children.

its not 'false idols' for normies. Now the sjws are blinded. but normies just think 'what can I do?' and 'well, it must not be TOO bad if no one is doing anything' and they hope someone good comes to stop it if its really bad.

they will be receptive to finding out it really was as bad as they hoped it wasn't

If her tires don't get slashed

American money is made of linen

WHY ISN'T ISRAEL ON THAT MAP?
IT'S NOT FINISHED.

+++

Would it make more sense for it to be Bush?
Did the Bush bloodline end with no sons?
Why would Jeb's son be pozzed?
Is Soros's second wife related?
Who is his heir apparent?
Is Alexander Soros part of the same bloodline?

:(

Live shot on MSM vidya

HOLY SHIT Sup Forums

YOU FUCKING RETARDS SAID IT WAS GOING TO HAPPEN ON NOVEMBER 14????

GUYS WHAT THE FUCK HAPPENED TO THE HAPPENING??? I THOUGHT YOU FUCKING LARPing FAGGOTS SAID NOVEMBER 14???????

NOTHING FUCKING HAPPENED

AGAIN

AND NOTHING IS GOING TO HAPPEN WHENEVER YOU FUCKS PREDICT IT BECAUSE YOU'RE ALWAYS FUCKING WRONG

LARP BEFORE THE STORM #14324: IT'S STILL NOT FUCKING HAPPENING AND NEVER WILL

FUUUCK.

THIS ONE IS CORRECT.

Sleep.

Not good at making memes, but isn't there some great meme to made from this?

And did he ever before make such claims regarding Biden? I'm quite amazed.

nice. they wasted no time at all!

Will it matter of DJT ends up accomplishing what JFK wanted to?

Regardless of who trained who and how many were involved or even why they did it... we all know our own government was behind it.

I guess the files help us see links and confirmation of things we knew all along.
+++

Nickname for DC... The only one I know of is "District of Criminals." :P

Who is RR and RM? I don't think he's talking about Ronald Regan...?

Why can't they just get a nobody like Obama was back then. Know one even knew or questioned who he was. Guess they are trying that star power.

Energy is finite on pol, and somehow Q convinced us to spend our energy licking HIS butthole. Right in the middle of the biggest deep state information drop in the history of our country. You should feel bad.

its beautiful

>Please realize we have to be cryptic for many reasons
>The reasons are out there and I'll entrust you to find

Bots spam according to keywords. CIA monitors and records based on keywords and phrases. Plausible deniability is also a factor

>Why would I post a picture of a lamppost?

You didn't, you posted a picture of a street sign that said "Q"

>Was it a sign? Signature? Clue?

Probably all 3

>This is indeed the home of the brave

He's saying they got a lot of balls to be doing this pizza shit out in the open without a care in the world

>It takes a lot to hide in plain sight

It takes an apathetic, self-centered, complacent society to let that shit fly without noticing it
>Why would they need new bay doors for a run down building?
>Why would they need brand chains?
>Why would they need a new automatic gate system for a run down building?

Because they're still operational, only now only for pizza related shit

>What are their operating hours?

Probably night time

>Is all of it corrupt?

Maybe

>Can any of it be saved?

Probably not

>What changes were made to TCJA?

Small businesses making less than 80k/yr get a 9% tax rate

>Who lobbied for those changes?

SBA

>Who would it benefit?

Mom & pop businesses

>Who has a monopoly of the pie?

In DC people prefer to eat mom & pop shops, so if they're eating pizza (real pizza) in the district, it's at a small business

>We post here because we know you can decipher the way we have to speak

>Are they all corrupt?

This may be calling back to the small businesses of DC. implying all small business pizza parlors are a front for child trafficking

>Are they all shelters?

He's probably hinting that he's found this to be true

>You'd be surprised how sinister something so innocent looking can be

Pizza gate is real

(1/?)

meme makers
focus on what is the opposite of "nationalism"
remind them, the "other side" used to be nationalists also
theatlantic.com/business/archive/2014/01/the-dark-side-of-globalization-why-seattles-1999-protesters-were-right/282831/

i mean why nobody has pointed out on a mass scale that anti-nationalist means pro-globalist is...
oh yeah
>globalists control the media
Mine this article
and quote Trump saying he agrees with Bernie on globalism is bad, mmmmkay
Just an idea that's all i have to give

FUCK YOU THATS WHY

Laura "I brutally murdered It's okay to be white" (((LOOOOOOOOOOMER)))

oh look another namefag + tripfag
get over yourself

you're not important enough and no one cares about (You)

>>our
kys

Has anyone else stumbled upon the Snow White reference in the Snowden movie? Some refers to Snowden as Snow White several times. Prism was referred to as ‘the poison apple’ There’s also a reference to Wizards and Warlocks: the same guy who referred to Snowden as Snow White referred to the NSA as the Wizards and Warlocks.

Which one is the real thread?

>It's not just a Comet but a meteor shower

Basically confirming that all pizza parlors in DC are exactly like we found Comet Ping Pong to be

>All across the Qs

All quadrants of the district

>Take what you think is happening+++
>Double it
>Is that the big picture?

IDK we got people in here thinking Trump is talking to aliens so it depends on your expectations

>Why would he send armed forces to PR?
>To make sure no H repeat?

Answering his own question. To make sure the Clinton Foundation didn't take advantage of a natural disaster like they did in Haiti, Trump sent in troops to watch over it

>How much exactly does he know?

The POTUS knows all

>The world is indeed a different place

Maybe on the back end, not much has changed on the front end

>Remember, it's paused but not completely stopped

A few drops ago Q said that child trafficking operations around the world have paused but the organizations haven't been fully taken down.

>It's being dismantled but it's hard encoded

This shit runs deeper than we think

>Who sells faulty hardware?

Cheesybay

>What website?

eBay

>Is that the only one?

To our knowledge yes but this is implying that there are more

>When was the last time one was sold?

IDK couple weeks ago

>Why would they be so happy to buy broken items?

Whoever is buying that shit is burning the spot by leaving weird cryptic comments on the sellers page about it being CP

(2/?)

hm. I wonder why this emotional manipulation isn't working on me? hm

>How do you capture a very dangerous animal?
Using subterfuge.
>Do you attack it from the front?
No.
>Do you walk through the front door?
No.
>Do you signal ahead of time you will be attacking?
No.
>How do you distinguish between good and bad?
Tempt them with an illegal reward.
>Who do you trust to keep secrets?
Those that have proven themselves many times in the past.
>How do you prevent leaks?
Flush out leakers with false information.
>Who do you trust to complete the mission?
Those that have shown they can do it.
>How do you prevent warnings being sent?
Eliminate all leaks.
>Why is Adm R. so important?
Proven patriot, had inside info.

>REMEMBER, WHAT HAPPENED IN SA WILL HAPPEN IN AMERICA

>SA > NA > ASIA > EU

Interesting that you say "NA" (North America) instead of the USA. Does this mean Canada will happen at the same time?

Rod Rosenstein and Robert Mueller?

>Why would I not take a trip?

Why is he not using a tripcode. Probably so there's no possibility of anyone compromising the tripcode. So if he drops something we know it's him by content alone

>Why am I here on the ground?

The Q group is probably all working on different parts of the same big picture. He's been specifically tasked with investigating pizza gate on the ground in DC

>Why would he want to be friends with KU?

Because he knows deep down Kim is a puppet who just wants to be apart of the world economy. If he becomes friends with NK then the deepstate can't keep threatening to bomb the US via satellite that is NK

>Why did they go to the forbidden city?

Only place that's not bugged

>What was discussed?

You tell me

>Who is trying to stop him?

Deepstate

>What is their weapon?

MSM

>Did you ever locate Huma?

No

>Birds of a H

Birds of a feather. Birds of a Heather. Heather Podesta.

>They controlled more than you'll know

The 4 companies that control 80% of the media?

>Why is the closing of TPG bigger than made out to be?

Because it was also a front for child trafficking. It shutting down is a big step towards taking down the entire cabal

>Where did they operate?
>Where was their HQ?

DC

>Who moves the Pizza in DC?
>Pizza?
>Movers?

Another confirmation that small business pizza parlors are fronts for child trafficking. One such business is called "Pizza Movers" in DC

>I've said too much, do what you can with these crumbs

Unlike Original Q, this Pizza Q is boots on the ground, meaning dropping crumbs could be much more fatal to him if he's located and caught.

>Q

(3/?)

LEAFBREAD HERE LADS LEAFBREAD HERE LADS LEAFBREAD HERE LADS LEAFBREAD HERE LADS Stay on track. Stay Comfy.

LEAFBREAD HERE LADS LEAFBREAD HERE LADS LEAFBREAD HERE LADS LEAFBREAD HERE LADS

ndly reminder,
fas.org/irp/doddir/army/fm3-05-130.pdf
SFUWO Special Forces Operations Unconventional warfare. JFK implemented it so that every leader of a special forces unit must devise a full and extensive plan to overthrow the government in case it becomes to corrupt to govern its people. And although, needing to work on a global level these days, it appears DJT has completely got that covered.

Put this info on new bread?

Godspeed anons

That's what I thought too. I pegged Soros as the Rothschild funded middle man between them and the politicians.

>Why was the source code to former NSA collection p’s publicly released?
To flush out agents attempting damage control.
>How do you blind the Clowns In America?
Disable the 7 dwarfs?
>What was Snowden’s primary mission?
NSA Security Analyst
>What was Snowden’s real primary mission?
No idea.
>Was Snowden truly acting on his own?
Doubtful.
>Nothing is as it appears.
It never is.
>What show is being put on by AG Sessions since his confirmation?
That of a meek and ineffectual AG.
>What show is being put on by POTUS since AG Sessions’ confirmation?
Disappointment with Sessions' performance.
>Why was AG Sessions’ confirmation challenged heavily?
Was perceived as a major threat.
>Why was RR’s confirmation smooth and easy?
Was very difficult.
>What was the vote count for RR?
No idea who RR is.
>Why did Sessions recuse himself?
To give the perception he was ineffectual/focus on U1.
>Why is this relevant?
Deception, subterfuge.
>What group has vocally supported RM repeatedly?
>How do you capture a very dangerous animal?
Subterfuge, baited trap.
>Who is best to conduct the attack?
An unseen enemy.
>What is the one force necessary to retain control?
Military.
>Why does the US Military play such a vital role in this global game of RISK?
Largest military in the world.
>What is money without power?
Useless.
>Why did POTUS depart Manila 30 min ahead of schedule?
Attempted attack?
>Why is AF1 landing in Hawaii?
Refuel? Arrest someone?
>Does AF1 have in-air refueling ability?
Possibly?
>Nothing is as it appears.
>What was the DC vote breakdown between Trump & Clinton?
>What is the nickname for DC?
The swamp.
>Why would sealed indictments be outside of DC jurisdiction?
All DC judges extremely corrupt.
>What purpose would this serve?
Avoid corrupt judges.
>Why are judicial appointments being rapidly completed?
A race to grab criminals before they flee the country.
>Who can you trust?
Patriots.
>Have faith, Patriots.

You gonna lick some more poop tonight? It’s pretty much all gone, but you might find a couple danglers in the next couple days. Deep state successfully distracted the meme-team from the biggest info drop in history.

Biden: I know you feel the way I do. Meet me in the portapotty in the back.

Kim's Twitter

What was discussed.
THE FA:SE FLAG WE NEED!!

Praise

nice work, user

Shills getting legit mad.

It's funny.

ANONS ARE WINNING

HOLD THE LINE

KEEP BAKING

CRUMBS WILL COME

COLLECT THE CRUMBS

PAINT THE PICTURE

PRAY

REPEAT

No, FUCK YOU.
YOU ARE HELPING THE LIARS COVER THEIR TRACKS YOU MOTHERFUCKER.

Posting again because faggot:

user trying to figure out where the plane was.
Current hypothesis: NK
Reason?: Extract KJU?
Thoughts? Other hypotheses? Evidence?

We had #335, then two 336 now 335 again? Succeeding at thread splitting?

STOP LETTING THEM DISTRACT FROM THE JFK FILES, BIGGEST INFO DUMP IN DEEPSTATE HISTORY ON 9 NOVEMBER
>
STOP LETTING THEM DISTRACT FROM THE JFK FILES, BIGGEST INFO DUMP IN DEEPSTATE HISTORY ON 9 NOVEMBER
>
>

for ur grandma.

i would never fuck with a wolverine.

A trusted Leaf Baker posted this new #336. We should stick to verified bakers

yes and no. new baker got the recipe a bit wrong and shills made use of it

The false flag for ML is what Trump and KU discussed!

I order for China, Russia, and Saudi Arabia to help Trump there must be greater self-interest with his plan and the risk involved than the status quo collision course. I felt a need to justify why they might be willing to cooperate with Trump beyond blackmail.

Asian and Russian Cooperation Theory:
This circles back to SA

What does China have to gain by siding with Trump?
Freedom from the Roth banking empire. U.S. support rather than resistance to the One Belt One Road initiative.
What if Trump flipped China by promising support, rather than war for China’s One Belt One Road initiative? What if rather than viewing the initiative as a cooperative agreement the US could take part in China’s success? I read somewhere while Trump was in China that Trump pledged to provide for the construction of the initiative (I imagine that would be great for US Steel, construction products, manufacturing, and even our construction crews). What if the U.S. were to also finance the operation knowing that there would be a significant return, thus making it a joint operation? This, in theory, would make the U.S. supportive of the potential for China to accomplish this great work so the U.S. could in turn reap the benefits as an investor. Trump just got major tech demands, a bounty of loot in fair’er trade, and left on good terms.
Roths fund both sides to war. Both sides are losers as they become more in debt to them, thus allowing the Roths to pivot from the ‘winner’ to finance another country to immerge as the main competitor. It’s been done for centuries.
President Xhi just made moves that had many saying he was positioning himself as an emperor/authoritarian. Would a massive crackdown possibly require martial law and authoritarianism to quell powerful dissenters for this postioning?
Could China have been swung by this enough to participate in the denouncing of the Roths and N W.O?

RR question about confirmation, thought it was about JS.