Photographer wins £15...

Photographer wins £15,000 prize for taking a picture of this potential rapist and welfare parasite after being picked up by the Soros Migrant ferry service in the Med.

irishexaminer.com/breakingnews/discover/portrait-of-rescued-migrant-wins-15000-prize-for-photographer-814187.html

I like to sell SJW related stuff to SJW people to suck them of their money and then fund it back to Alt Right propaganda to further our cause

show us your ways, desu

>Photographer
wow /p/ must be mind blown

Poor child

This young man is someone's son, you racist fucking simpleton. He's a person just like you.

Where ever I go I must also rape.

How much of the prize money does this "helpless, oppressed refugee" get? Or does only the virtue signaling photographer get paid?

like what? tranny hormones and protest signs?

Unfortunately, he has never met his father, nor has his father ever given two shits about him.

in fairness, he looks like a nuclear scientist

My cat's not a person, he's a cat.

That's not a person. He's a nigger.

>Take a picture of some random nigger
>win 15k
>Europe

He managed to get him to europe where he would have gibs and free liberal pussy, sounds like proper parenting to me.

looks like a fucking alien.

Bet he won't see a dime of it.

That picture would make a nice flag for some nigger country.

is he your wife's son?

Europeans should be dragging those assholes in Brussels into the streets

Looks so grateful to be welcomed into the expansive european welfare and be gettin all the free gibs.

He looks just like Alberto Barbosa (this Swedish guy I met).

>person
Where? Is he standing behind the nigger?

title contest?
Don't shoot until you see the whites in their eyes

What a fuckin' demon. Those are the eyes of a savage parasite that's deadset on getting what ever his soulless heart desires.

It's so crazy there are stupid liberals out there that actually feel pity for this vile piece of shit, and want to bring him into their home.

it will almost certainly be some open society parasitic brainwashing entity

libtards love handing each other prizes. just like retards in special needs.

The only way redistribution of wealth can make me happy

He's even malicious looking. He looks exactly like someone prepared to rape and pillage. Oh wait right he's a nigger, sorry this whole comment was redundant.

this is Mohammed he's 14 and wants to be an engineer!

fixed

What a strange breed of dolichocephalic nigger. Those diagonals by his temples make him look like a sinister alien figure.

What a hero.

lel

how much are you asking?

fucking lol

DELET GOY!!!!!

needs more chicken and watermelon

More proof that hard work is for suckers in today's world. I was a hard worker, but not after I was punished for being one. Too bad I'm not an ugly lazy nigger, huh? If I was, I'd have free shit and pussy thrown my way.

The photographer only gets paid and his ass licked by the art establishment. The subject of the photo gets to rape people thought.