Texas State Suspends Fraternity and Sorority Operations

dallasnews.com/news/texas/2017/11/14/texas-state-student-dies-morning-fraternity-initiation

>nothing of value was lost

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/r489q
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I would not be surprised if Frats ended up banned from most schools in my lifetime.

>That left picture
Are you sure the motivations behind this weren't kinky in some way?

First they came for the nuclear family, then they came for the boy scouts, then they came for law enforcement, then they came for the fraternities, then they...

...turned the country into a festering shithole like the rest.

The fuck is going on here and why would anyone consent to this?

>DALLASNEWS
"Texas is never turning demoncrap" they said.

They arent mens. They are males.

eat em up cats!!!!

Texas State is one of the crappiest schools in the world. Just an observation as a UT Austin alum.

I was the rush chair for my fraternity last year and the IFC vice president of recruitment told all of us (all the fraternity rush chairs) that the higher ups at OU are watching us like hawks and are actively looking for reasons to keep ban us from doing summer rush and make formal rush a spring only thing instead of fall and spring.
If you're gonna haze, make sure nobody takes fucking videos of it.

Our system is fucked.

We need to fix it.

Fuck the baby boomers.

Fuck generation X.

FUCK YOU FOR NOT FIXING THIS!

Sig Alpha Epsilon closed down their UT chapter this week due to hazing and cops being called to the house. Eventually they'll all be closed down due to liability

Found the gayphi. Everyone knows this. All the large houses have a target on their backs.

Good they all have gay initiations just like the freemasons. Let this be the era when all this faggotry is brought out into the light so our society can finally cease being run by compromised gay people.

Can anyone ever tell me what the fucking point of hazing is?

All im getting out of this is darwinism in full effect

>gayphi
wrong

Bonding between the members of a pledge class

I went to both you cockgobbling faggot. Texas State has a river running through campus that hotties constantly skinny dip in.

UT has black supremacists stabbing white people to death while they eat lunch.

Bored, drunk white rich kids whove been sheltered all their lives and think theyre invincible do stupid shit but wont have to account for their actions because mammy and daddy will save them with $$$

Not surprised a commie faggot hates frats

what a joke of a swastika

nice article

This. Soon all forms of Chadism will be outlawed.

CHAD BTFO

Hail Hortler ;^)

The SJW's running schools want to ban any white group

Texas in a crappy state in general.
All you highways are run down and there are spics everywhere
Texas is literally already third world.

Never change, Texas

Good. SAE at UT was one of the most remarkable collections of dullards, boors, sleazebags and cheats that I've ever had the misfortune of coming across. From what I hear all the chapters are pretty much like that nationally.

Well if you don't like it then stay out and shut up faggot

Wrong. This was a working mans frat.

I have a nog frat that literally ooga boogas and stops around making tribal sounds above my office every night. Would be called literally Hitler nazis and another holocaust if whitey did anything like that behind closed doors

It's not nearly as bad as Florida.

archive.is/r489q

Unfortunately I have to return there for business.
How about you fix your fucking state instead? Make it a place worth going to?

That's not an accomplishment.

They also endorsed Hillary Clinton in 2016

>How about you fix your fucking state instead?
>not living in an affluent suburb that has amazing infrastructure, is mostly white, and is all but independent of the rest of the state
Sucks to be poor I guess

that's what everyone does though
until the local area becomes so shit you have no choice but to move, and the cycle continues

>Fixing Texas or Florida
Our governors are too weak as of right now. When governors are weak, they are too influenced by outside forces. State government lobbying is actually worse than DC lobbying at times.

Wow being a chad is so awesome.

Nothing wrong with that.

My girlfriend's initiation ceremony in college (along with five other girls) was to give two guys a handjob at the same time. Last to make them both cum was out. It was filmed, someone sent it to me, and a week later she killed herself.

Sororities need to be shut down.

Checked but no. Texas Tech (the Harvard of the South Plains) has an exceptional chapter of fine young gentlemen.

>Can anyone ever tell me what the fucking point of hazing is?

Being able to do gay shit to other men without admitting you are a closeted fag.

It's amazing how ridiculously gay Frat hazings are but they think they're hyper macho. Americans are so fucked in the head.

>until the local area becomes so shit you have no choice but to move, and the cycle continues
>tfw my city is being flooding with poos
I used to think pretty highly of my city until rich Indians started showing up en masse and the mayor/city council started to green-light mass apartment building

Aw, check the shill faggot pretending to have good values. Adorable.

Who is this phantom "they" anyway?

Nuclear family and not boy scouts is fine. No Americans oppose those things.

Law enforcement has no place in that same grouping. Law enforcement is also a largely festering shithole full of gutter trash scumbags and bitches. You acting like the state of law enforcement it's just dandy shows how fake you are, shill fag.

Frats are fine but too many are home to guys who are dumb ass idiots and prioritize living it up and going all out too much, and prioritize consequences to little or not at all.

At least he's not naked, so he has some modesty left.

>frats shut down
>hazing homos btfo

nothing of value lost

It's not gay if it's hazing you dumb fuck.

I got fucked in the ass to get into my current frat.

Sure it was painful but everyone had to do it and I'm doing it now to 18 year old pledges.

Non-IFC fraternities are fucking cancer

You need to be more subtle in your bait my dude

>Nuclear family and not boy scouts is fine
>"not"
That was not supposed to be there. Mistype.

Nuclear family and boy scouts is fine.