Explain

explain...

unzip

You get to kill her in Bloodborne.

I don't want to kill her. I want to lick her tentacles.

Superior cosmic horror. Miyu ;-;

It's really fun to kill her though.

>TFW Anime is all a trick by Nyarlathotep to cause degeneracy and to weaken humaninity

Noticing a type directly after posting is the worst

is this any good, I put it on hold cuz it was too "xD so random lolis" but I'm considering finishing it

>...
Fuck off.

it's not random at all. just shitty referential humor that you arent getting.

any way, it gets a plot or not?

no it's shit and only worth watching for the hella cute eldritch abominations.

Posting best girl.

tfw no Dunwich Whore

So is Nyaruko and Kuuko much older than they look? How many other guys has Nyaruko obsessed over before they died? Maybe I shouldn't think Mahiro is gay for not fucking Nyaruko because she has probably been with 100+ guys.

>So is Nyaruko and Kuuko much older than they look
They are literally eldrich abominations, they have eons mate, the fact people don't realize this is horror story is what make it good.

Which of Lovecraft's stories was the spookiest?

the one where the protagonist helps fix a zombie's air conditioner.

So why does Nyaruko get obsessed with Mahiro to the point of tears when in the grand scheme of things she'll know him for 0.000000001% of her life. Does she have a darker plan or something? Surprise Yandere pls

Human mind forces itself to see an eldrith abomination as something it can understand.

He's a son of Azathoth, one of their kids might actually become another god or devourer of worlds, the scene in op picture is a joke about this and Nyaruko not only didn't deny it but also changed the topic to avoid it.

Terrible frenchman

It's not considered great by any means, but I was really spooped by Pickman's Model. Colour out of space is spoopy too

How can he be Azathoth's son when all existence and reality is merely Azathoth's dream?

you did this on purpose didn't you

What is there to explain?

I'd risk insanity.

Well, remember this girl?

You wouldn't understand.

My wife Nyaruko is very cute

al azif is basically a fuckable book.

I don't know about you but I've seen a lot of fuckable books in my time.

It's not a risk if you already have it.

SISTER FRIEND LOVER

Explain

>SONS OF BITCH x10

SAUSAGE HA!!!

GAY HORSE GAY HORSE

Something like this, I guess.

I'd rather a Hasuta

I thought these costumes are 2-piece?

the power of mindbreak

A being with thousands of forms has a couple of human ones, it's even explicitly stated in lovecrafts works that it can take on the form of an adult male. The fact you think that such a being, which takes joy in manipulating & fooling others, wouldn't be able to take the form of a cute girl is what's strange.

>? Maybe I shouldn't think Mahiro is gay for not fucking Nyaruko because she has probably been with 100+ guys.
Sir Mahiro is smater than thee, for he's knows though she may looketh like a maiden, she is in truth a TERRIBLE FRENCHMAN

No, they are just made to look like that.

>your waifu will never shove a metre of tentacles up your ass, dick, and mouth

Why live?