Congratulations on becoming a cuck nation

Congratulations on becoming a cuck nation

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=twQlpFrm5iM
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Same-sex_marriage_in_the_United_States
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

You fucks had a chance to let the year go out on a high note.

NK please nuke us desu

'what have I become........my sweet friend'

Thanks!
It's a great day to be a gay Australia. Thank goodness we now have equality for all.
If you come visit, OP, then you'll be able to find a sexy man (pictured) and maybe even get married and stay forever.

The world is going gay. Please don't confuse gayness with the twisted shit straight people are willing to do for sex. Such as, raising another man's child.

>WAAAAHHHHHH GAYS HAVE THE SAME RIGHTS AS ME WAAAAHHHHH
you knee bending poofters need to kys.

It's a 61% win, it's hardly an overwhelming majority. You also have to consider how many cuckservative boomers and libertarians voted yes.

Found the butthurt Christian

What’s the lie? Do you tell every woman you get a boner for that you want to fuck her brains out too? There’s no excuse for letting your anger out on someone by telling them to kill themselves under the auspices of “honesty”. You fell to one of your own worldly impulses. Admit it, and stop mixing up your own shit with Gods.

62 percent. Get your numbers right, fag.
Also, it's a 24 percent victory margin. That's truly massive!

kys memeflagger

But can you still call things/situations gay?? Be ready for the take over of your speech

So which major western nations don't have same-sex marriage now? USA, Canada, Australia & virtually the whole of Western Europe have legalised it.

61.6% faggot

Muslims btfo

let gay chink become PM of Australia

do you ever get tired of being wrong Sup Forums?

australia my son,i am dissapointt,this was your brexit trump moment :(

i thought it was supposed to be 10 hours from now?

>not taking the opportunity to spam the Ausfalia fag marriage hashtag on twitter to trigger libs

its as if you're all closest homosexuals, say it isn't so OP

Italy doesn't perform gay "marriage" within it's borders. It does recognise gay "marriages" done abroad though.

Let it forever be known that Australia is the queer capital of the world. Austgaylia shall be its new name

The only first world country that doesn’t have gay marriage is India

>61.6% faggot
Which gets rounded to 62, not 61 (as you suggested before). At the least, get the numbers right, faggot.

reminder: this was a survey not a vote. it has no legal ramifications. parliament still has to make legislation and then vote to bring it in and the christian factions won't let it pass in the house.

Labor and Libs wont be able to come to an agreement and labor will force an election.

Lyrics written by an open homosexual.

>

adding to that. churches won't have to let fags marry as part of religious freedoms.

>cuckservative boomers

You mean whites? Whites voted yes, heavy migrant areas voted no

wasn't this just a glorified opinion poll though?

yeah so, thats the case everywhere

cute boys and traps win again

What were the results?

Close at least?

>not letting representatives vote on it

this is why referendums (including Brexit) retarded

>implying representative wouldn't have voted for legalization

>PM Malcolm Turnbull said the "overwhelming" result meant his government would aim to change the law in parliament before Christmas.

Just like the usa

Also been busy so haven't seen Aussie threads around to post Aussie memes

Get more involved in politics then faggot

>india a first world country

wtf

61-39, most no voters were Muslims and Chinese

Whites on the other hand have fully embraced sodomy and sin

Adjusted for turnout, the percentage of all voters that voted yes was 49%. According to the left's own Brexit rule that constitutional changes are unconscionable without a majority of all voters turning out for it, it can't be passed. inb4 I know that the left does not have rules or believe its own bullshit

It's the collective psychological significance it has on a people. Remember how fast things escalated with the gay agenda after we got gay marriage. Get ready for a tranny prime minister.

>61% isnt an overwhelming majority
>unless of course no had won by that margin. Then the debate would have been put to bed definitively.

K.

hey maybe this will stop them asians and muslims into the country

This battle may have been lost. But the war continues mates.

This is great news for us shitposterdsanyway.

>Be Aussie
>Get drunk
>Emu beats you up
>Buddy saves you
>Wake up married

>gay people are faggo-
youtube.com/watch?v=twQlpFrm5iM

If fags want to marry fags who cares?

what about for those of who do care? Where are we supposed to go?

Australia still doesn't have it. The law hasn't been changed, we just had a survey

Somewhat based

We were fucked from the start and it's really only manifesting in full now. These are our last days. THE DIGGERS DIDN'T FIGHT TO IMPORT NIGGERS!!!

>destroying the government over a non-issue like fag marriage
wow what a time we live in

Just a moment ago on abc they had the yes vote at 79%.
Where are these numbers coming from?

Any state in the US willing to take Australians fleeing this cucked country?

>encouraging faggotry

sigh

Aussie salt is quite exquisite

Gays already had the same rights as straights, faggot.

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Same-sex_marriage_in_the_United_States

>hardly an overwhelming majority

Fuck, Japan it is then.

Come to North Carolina. However, you are required to fully immigrate legally, and register to vote either R or Independent (R)

It suits well a former penal colony to become a safe haven for faggots. Keeping alive the long lived anglo tradition of being fucked in the ass by inmates as soon as you set foot in jail, like your big brother US and A.

They have poofta nuptials there too.

>Being butthurt about homosexuality
>Ever

same thing m8
If you want to live in a place with gay marriage outlawed go to the middle east

How many people actually voted? I thought it said only 800,000 on the radio

yes, an expensive one too

>butthurt
>homosex
part and parcel

12 million.

and Labor will win the election with a minority government with the Greens. Conservatives have been fleeing the coalition because Turnbull has been a consistent fuckwit, ON and Australian Conservatives will pick up up those voters who will refuse to work with Turnbull, and he'll refuse to work with them.

But he doesn't give a shit, he'll just take a golden parachute to some other high paying job and continue to draw a pension from the tax payers he fucked over.

i cant wait for state enforced homosexuality!

Arse rape isn't really a thing in Australian jails, from what I hear
OK. I guess the 800,000 was the margin

literally the number of the beast

They gay now?
Like us?

I am going for Bernadi. ..

I just don't feel like I'm home anymore in this country.

You guys used to be tough as fuck; not you're just fags.

I'm not the one who is chasing homosexuals by harassing them, if you wanted to be fucked in the ass you just need to ask them, no need to be a frustrated conservative who can't get out of the closer.

Every Anglo nation is now cucked.

At least the U.S., it was mostly foisted on us by the courts. We didn't fucking vote for it like Ireland or Australia, hell gay marriage lost at the ballot box every time (including in California in 2008.)

Its over bro.

No more shitposting for me desu. I dont feel like it anymore.

Completely off topic, but do you Aussies typically see Kookaburras around? I love how those little bastards look and sound.

Heaps around northern parts of Sydney.

You can hear them in the morning all the time here.

Only 61 percent???

I'm an inner city leftie and was only aware of 2-3 people in my outer *outer* circles who'd even consider voting no. I was hoping for a 70% plus Yes result.

Heaps in the country side

Plenty but only in forested areas. Careful though they pinch your snags and laugh at ya

Sounds pretty comfy. Thanks, anons.

Welcome to the club Aussie faggots. Make sure to thank the Americans and their liberal wankstains for funding the agenda too.

Cuckservatives are gonna die out eventually. People are sick of them preaching muh white Christianity then selling houses to gooks and importing shitloads of shitskins, amongst a whole heap of other jewy things.

I predict the left will be in basically for the rest of our lives.

Retarded private school faggots quite frankly.

Me and my mate are already planning a bogus wedding to get tax benefits

Have you guys learned nothing from slippery slope?

>100,000+ Australians homeless or living rough
>hundreds of thousands more living on the poverty line
>corrupt politicians in the hands of the Chinese government
>mass immigration that is causing house and power prices to soar and wages to drop
>61% of Australians think letting a few dozen thousand privileged degenerates pay thousands of dollars for a narcissim fest is more important
Well at least the wedding and family law indusfry will see an increase in revenue lmao. A pointless waste of money and a distraction to real issues. Fuck Soros. You can bet your ass he funded the Yes campaign.

>normalizing faggotry even further will have no negative affects on society

PACK IT IN BOYS, THE FAGS HAVE WON

that was the participation

I've been saying it the last 4 months, poof marriage by christmas.

Don’t be swayed boys. The fags will take things too far. We got them on a leash, if they attack the freedom of the church and promote homosexuality in schools, like they claim they don’t do, it will bite them in the ass. This will be their end, we give them an inch and they’ll take a mile.