Enough is enough, this is a LARP! Why is it allowed to spam this board?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/1NauyhzGcqk
youtu.be/32MIV2iMymM
youtube.com/watch?v=t2APt0_DlWk
youtube.com/watch?v=l9CM335wO6c
youtube.com/watch?v=LX0V4K7J-xA
twitter.com/AnonBabble

This operation is so sloppy they need a fucking LEXICON because these people don't even know the terms or culture used on this board

Look at this schizophrenic LARP.

bump

SHOAH THEM!

>300+ threads for nothing

What did they mean by this?

they are trying to draw in retards, boomers, lunatics, crazy schizo conspiracy theorists.

Somehow though, they never mention Israel.

I mean I was on board with the original Q and thought it was pretty neat, but by the end of the 5th I knew nothing was going to happen. LARPed again :(

All they are doing is combing through OUR POSTS and making mysterious conclusions pretending to be insiders.

Mueller has 800 sealed indictments which somehow never get mentioned.

Op is just mad all his shit gets saged and slid.

It's obviously a genius level subversion of Sup Forums. All the boomer tin foil youtubers are promoting this shit, sending their retarded fuck head viewers here in mass. Some of these people get 100k views. This is literally an attack on this board, not even a larp.

I wonder (((who))) could be behind it.

There's no storm coming if the calm has lasted 3 weeks

Mueller doesn't have 800 sealed indictments. That's how many exist in state courts around the country. A country of nearly half a billion people with the highest prison population in human history. Why is it even surprising there are tons of indictments? How do you think we get millions of people into prisons? Magic? You think it's fucking magic?

This is actually not true. I've lurked a few threads and they do mention (((them))) from time to time
Still a bullshit larp though

Im waiting to see what Mueller does I dont need to exhaust myself for days on end researching connections that don't existing and thinking Q is some kind of special insider. Some of tehse people are so fucking stupid they think Trump is Q.

meta is not allowed

kys

If you weren't a child you would two solid decades of memories to assist you in the knowledge that Mueller is a fucking criminal who belongs in a hole someplace.

yeah and and who better to drain the swamp than someone with intimate knowledge of it in exchange for a pardon. Fucking kill yourself fool. You guys are exposing just how fucking kiked you are.

Mueller is /ourguy/. By this point if you haven't realized it you should kill yourself.

>It's obviously a genius level subversion of Sup Forums.
You wish.

And this "attack" is just sad. What? Newfags flooding the board with shitposts? Yeah, that has never happened here before.

How are you calling me Jewish?????? Q threads never mention Israel. Or the fact they did 9/11 and Vegas and are behind pizzagate and everything else.

This level of delusion is obviously a psyop. I refuse to believe people this retarded are able to feed themselves or navigate a web browser.

You sound defensive shill. Name one LEGITIMATE reason we need this perpetual spam of the board. Why do we need 4 threads up at a time? What information is so crucial that it needs this thread up 24/7 for a week straight? It's shit.

Im the psy op? Someone just expressing their opinion? You are the psy op faggots that havve MULTIPLE THREADS OPEN DISCUSSING NOTHING OF VALUE.

Sup Forums needs the /r9k/ system of duplicate posts resulting in a mute that grows exponentially.
The board quality would skyrocket over night

George Webb should be proud.

George Webb is Mossad retard.

its a real low point for the board, and I hate it. The larps are getting out of hand.

>Mueller is /ourguy/
got any proof of that faggot?
bcuz we have plenty that says he's not

Hello Rabbi. Enjoy watching Israel be destroyed.

Trump hired Mueller, Trump interviewed Mueller a day before he fired Comey. Theres 800+ Indictments and so far Manafort was the only one caught up in the investigation. We knew manafort would be indicted months ago. We also know him and Mueller got pardoned. Please kys.

Yep. This. I've seen several terrible analyses of the Q posts on JewTube, basically just normie tinfoilers reading the fucking posts. Literally just reading them

Look at this so called analysis. It's fucking retarded and they're tricking people into seeing shit that just isn't there.

posta thread you want then faggot
this thread is cancer
>in all fields

quick run down

>JFK files are released
>multiple JFK general threads
>person calling himself Q user makes bread claims
>11.3 Podesta
>11.6 Huma arrested
>dates pass with no arrests
>300+ CBTS threads and counting

0 JFK generals since

Shills aren't even trying anymore.

I fell for that LARP too bro WHAnon right?

you must've missed the day when /leftypol/ came out with screenshots proving they were WHanon all along

I didn't even think about that but didn't infowars go thru all the files?

You're fucking stupid. There's a real WH user who has posted only 5 times. Every other one has been a LARP.

Q is the same team as MegaAnon. Literally what they do is capitalize on a possible insider posting on this site and taking that name and making a whole multi day bullshit larp about it.

Those threads seemed fishy since the very beggining they started out of nothing. It seem so artificial... same with "Donald MAGA XD General" or the "Syria General."

Fuck off faggot.

PTG and TG have been here for over a year and so has syria general. I know your Jewish just based off your fucking JIDF shill flag. The only bullshit general right now is your fucking Q user LARP.

just mock them, it works and if not we can have fun

that's the point, fuck wit

Reminds me of . This kind of shit is what happens when you pander for normalfags from everywhere, not only internet.
Someone post that reddit screencap of a boomer telling his fellow redditors at the_donald how his grandson showed him reddit and Sup Forums and how cool he was spewing memes and pepes at Sup Forums

It's apparently easy to make a living just deflecting people's ADD in a general direction on YouTube. I even saw a chick doing this.

Did I hurt your feelings? Oh, I see, you must be the one who starts those "The_Donald #MAGA XDDD threads" aren't you?

AMEN

Hah, no. You're just exposing what you really are. A Kike bitch who can't subvert this board for shit. You guys use the same tactics and never change it's too easy.

this deserves to get stickied. i just ignore the threads. Inb4 shill

I've been here since 2011. Newfags need to lurk more to identify JIDF psy ops

It's a cancer spreading to the rest of the boards. You can just sense the amount of newfag retards on the entire site, and they all come from Sup Forums.

Ugh this is worse than See you in September. How did that end up turning out BTW?

That was another JIDF Jewish LARP.

kek, mate, I like and admire USA as the great nation it once was (and still somehow is), but I swear to God you americans are a hard case to like. Listen, those threads are cancerous to this board and are always on page 1 with a lot of replies out of nowhere... I've wasted enough time on this imageboard and I've NEVER seen one of those threads with 1 to 10 replies: they are always with the same shitty comments and with +100 of them. Isn't it suspicious?

just let it happen dude. I actually kind of like it. I just read the headline. But im pretty sure its not going to be much longer because Mueller is sealing the discoveries of the investigations as we speak. These faggots fail to realize its just a cover up. You might hear about it on FOX tonight but its doubtful. Thats how things like this work.

What the fuck is this incoherent garbage?

This is the content provided in the Q LARP.

They say namefags + trip codes are the most trustworthy users.

I don't understand what the fuck it's about.
Best I can figure is Trump said "Calm before the storm", and autismo faggots take this as a signal something big is coming.
Spergo then attempts to connect every single minor news event in to a patchwork of a larger building happening.

Am I right?

Its basically designed to mentally drain and distract people from the fact theres important shit going on and to get comfortable just sitting around waiting.

/sg/ came from /ug/, first /sg/ was made by another germanon and it has core regulars. there is nothing suspicious about it.

they don't like PTG and SG because SG is pro assad and PTG is pro Trump.

hahahahahahaha
look at this retarded person trying to use words

bingo.

Half of all niggers will end up in a cage in prison and off our streets, sounds like magic to me.

I see it as a containment thread for the schizos who shit up the rest of the board. So Im down for keeping it up.

also general slide threads have been reduced since this LARP started. coincidence?

THERES 4 UP AT THE SAME TIME. THATS NOT CONTAINMENT.

Untrue, y’all. I’m never posting in those threads again, not probably in any thread. Since approx. #144 those threads have been purposefully baited by coordinating bakers and about 7 additional people injecting their own opinion, agenda driven narratives into the threads, the enduring they’re creating new threads.

They think they’re doing a “right” thing, of course as only they’ve deemed, “right”. What they’re doing is spreading blatant disinfo and it’s wrong. I admit that when I lurked and saw people looking for me or asking a question, I answered and tried to bring them back on track because original Q was interesting and correct about a lot of things, but like I said in prior posts, a few things stuck out that seemed trivial at the time, but they’re completely incorrect now as being altered and manipulated by whoever this group running these threads have been, since.

I will not support or participate in the threads anymore. They’re bullshit.

The Russians are losing their minds lmao

just add CBTS to your filter OR ignore the same picture ie shift click?
LOL - its growing like cancer... is this (((their))) end game?

oh great its you. fuck off.

What the fuck kind of incoherent garbage did you just type?

>Yall
>Bakers

YOU DONT BELONG ON Sup Forums FUCKING KILL YOURSELF.

I blame you for a lot of this.

boomers

great. indictments are how they get into those cages. it's a 24/7/365 industry doing nothing but generating indictments and putting niggers in prison. has nothing to do with Mueller, or fantasy larping, or boomer gaslighting youtubers.

Like this guy, for instance. A retired Lt. Colonel, who worked in Military Intelligence.
>youtu.be/1NauyhzGcqk
or this stupid normie soccer mom bitch
>youtu.be/32MIV2iMymM

>don't let them know it's a Containment Thread just like /sg/

It's LARP clutter specifically because there's no fucking information in it and it's basically a holding thread for a THEORETICAL event that might happen in the future.

That kind of shit should be banned. So should flat earth threads, which are actual shill threads. It's not even politics but the mods permit it because this board isn't policed in the slightest.

Thats a scary thought..
>>youtube.com/watch?v=t2APt0_DlWk
>>youtube.com/watch?v=l9CM335wO6c

exactly. either these are just low iq retards or mental illness. regardless both are susceptible since cant form own opinion on things.

this too
>>youtube.com/watch?v=LX0V4K7J-xA

And this thread is not helping saged

it's an extension of /ptg/

you do have a point.

No it isn't faggot. Stop being a kike and kill yoursel.f

... shhh... it’s not a very good one. You’re Larping to those who don’t know any better. You’re directly changing narrative to promote what YOU DEEM important and candidly, who the fuck are any of YOU, to do so?! Instead of “containing”, you’ve expanded your audienc. You’re drawing more of the oblivious to the threads, only to read YOUR bullshit and lies.

It’s extremely irresponsible. It’s why your Q friend probably isn’t coming back. It will be the demise of credibility for the board.

bump

> Shekels
Eh....kinda right.

>bitcoin paid to shills

Shekels are fucking kike currency. Israel's currency.

SEE

Q NEVER MENTIONS ISRAEL. THIS IS A ISRAEL PSY OP

KINDA, MAGGOT!

true true.
not only that, but not a single israeli flag in 300+ threads. I am sure they are posting under different flags but still.

It's funny as fuck. Basically, their "research" has brought them about 20 years back, in the early days of Alex Jones and Bill Copper.
Basically, it's everyone and everything, including lizards. Also, they mention something called "fake jews" and that vatican is controlling everything. TopKekistein!