The Richest 1% Now Own More Than 50% of the World’s Wealth

fortune.com/2017/11/14/credit-suisse-millionaires-millennials-inequality/

>the richest 1% now owns more than half of all the world’s household wealth, according to analysts at Credit Suisse. And they say inequality is only going to get worse over the coming years, with millennials having a particularly tough time.

>Essentially, millennials are more likely to be unemployed or earning less, priced out of the housing market, and unable to get a pension. Baby boomers have most of the wealth and the housing, so “millennials are doing less well than their parents at the same age.”

>Millennials may be better educated than earlier generations, but Credit Suisse’s researchers said they expected only a “minority of high achievers and those in high-demand sectors such as technology or finance to effectively overcome the ‘millennial disadvantage.'”

is this right?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=TcEWRykSgwE
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Omnibus_Budget_Reconciliation_Act_of_1993
youtube.com/watch?v=Rksd80-FCAw&feature=youtu.be&t=191
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

1% = jews

This shit is fucking nuts. The only reason i have such a good paying job at my age was because i got lucky and knew somebody. How the fuck is this supposed to be sustainable?

It isn't it's just a breeding ground for communism and tribalism.

t. tribalist communist.

This means nothing if you understand basic fucking math.

>The Richest 1% Now Own More Than 50% of the World’s Wealth
Woah, woah woah! Cool it with the anti-semitism, friend.

Matthews principle

Also paleto

>millennials are more likely to be unemployed or earning less
Good, fuck them for ruining civilization
>Millennials may be better educated than earlier generations
Yeah right, (((education))) nowadays is indoctrination
>technology or finance to effectively overcome the ‘millennial disadvantage.
mfw I'm safe as fuck then

low wage is gonna be the new minimum ("living wage")

>Looking at the bottom of the wealth distribution, 3.5 billion people—corresponding to 70% of all adults in the world—own less than $10,000.

I have more money than half the world population... feels rich man

the top 1% is 70 million people, retard

I don't.
>tfw debt

Fuck poor people, maybe they should work harder and stop wallowing in their own shit expecting a handout. I wish there was a disease that could target poor people, it would rid the world of a lot of problems.

Good try commie shills. Go be jealous somewhere else.

>you will be the first to hang

Too bad you pay Canadian prices, not bangladeshi

I go to bed thinking the same thing nearly every night. I also imagine the world without nigs and poos.

America is the 1%

Cry more muhommed

Yeah, and? What are you gonna do about it bucktooth?

250quadrillion dollars is owned by %1percent the other 249 quadrillion 49% is owned by your gov that 1 trill 1% is owned by the 99 percent.

>Good, fuck them for ruining civilization

We haven't been around long enough to be the reason for civilization's ruin tho

It must be worse for bongs seeing as how my Econ professor told us that the UK Is a powder keg because almost half the population is on the dole(he didn't specify if that was because of muzzies or not)
That's still bretty disgusting tho

The (((Richest 1%))) Now Own More Than 50% of the World’s Wealth

we own 50% because we're smarter than you

now go clean my toilet

Kek was i was a kid i was promissed world and wonders. A new world order to fix world hunger, overpopulation, wars, migrations.
I waited 20 years.
Results?
Fucking nothing but a shitsandwich with some extra custard.
At least we have internet right gaïz?

Why?
Why should I contribute into such a rotten and corrupt society?
Gimme gibs and fuck you.

Actually it makes up 5% of the world population

Rampant consumerism is a major problem as well. High consumerism is an indicator of poverty. Think people getting credit cards for technology or buying expensive clothes. Now being a Sup Forumsack most people despise these types but in their defense they have been led to believe that by purchasing a PRODUCT they are entitled to that hot bitch, that new job, or some lifestyle. Products inspire confidence or delude people into believing their lives will get better. Anytime you buy a coffee, buy food from a cafe rather then make it yourself or buy a piece of tech you don't need or a subscription you don't use you are wasting fucktons of money.

That's pretty anti-Semitic man, are you sure you are safe to post this kind of thing in your country?

I started out with $1200 in my pocket, $700 rent due, and no job. 4 years later worth $750,000.

No degree. HS education only.

Try and equally distribute my wealth asshole and i'll kill you, and everyone of your commie pals.

Don't bitch about the rich. Become one of them.

TFW if you make more than $32,000 a year you are part of the 1%.

Any American making minimum wage is in the top 5%

We in the have no perspective.

It's how it's always been really. The majority of people are serfs and work serf tier jobs such as retail or the service industry. Nothing has actually changed from Feudal times.

> American 1%
> World 1%
How am I not surprised that such idiocy comes out of a mutt.

lol

Age/Location/Occupation?

and? stop giving them your money.

45% of billionaires are Jews

cool it with the anti-semitic remarks

>retards who believe in trickle down economics BTFO

WHOA NELLY

Jealousy is for losers. If you earn more than $32'000 you are in the top 0.95% top earners in the world.

If you are Western/Japanese upper middle class you are in the top 1%.

If the over populated African and Asian countries would take care of their shit the ratio would be much more to your liking.

So, lets see if you want to promote a genocide in the third world or if you'd rather kill your parents and donate the inheritance to some local mosque.

time to expropriate Jewish businesses lads

But...

Who EXACTLY are they?

Or is the article just clickbait

>being this retarded

This thread is about the top 1% in wealth. Not pop. Cry more.

Never forget that we own all the worlds oil before it is even found. It os illegal to sell oil in anything other than American dollars.

Cry more muhommed

America is the 1%.

Jews are the 0.01 though... fucking kikes

Sorry man, i lost it wasn't ecen reading the numbers right. I just wanted to lash out.
Please accept my sincere apologizes. I'm in a very bad day.

Matthew Principle????
Tell moar

t. temporarily embarrassed millionaire

Buying out durkadurks out of their oil and then realizing you could just take it out of their cold dead fingers and make a market out of it and blackmail anyone who puts the market in danger. Capitalism

youtube.com/watch?v=TcEWRykSgwE

We pay almost nothing for it and it gives them money to buy weapons to kill themselves and Jews. We are planning ahead user. Have some respect.

1%=Jews=Rothschild's, Bilderburgs, George Soros, Zuckerberg.

It's sal plan so they can rob is of wealth and then make us believe Communism is a good thing and it will save us all from put low paying wages.

Put names, like Beezos and Gates. to the money and people will claim it's okay.

There was an article that Beezos, Gates, and Buffet own more than the bottom 50% in the US. Tons on Reddit justified it as they didn't inherit the money, they made it on their own, and all the technological advances they've brought.

Actually it's 250k and above is considered the 1%.

Of course you dont pay nothing for it oil is controlled on the market. Literally just going to milk oil untill its depleted and find another control.

Jesus Christ user. Most of the midwesr is poor. There is a difference between poor and homeless. We live within our means. Nothing wrong with not buying a new car, iphone, and t.v. every year.

Who the fuck do you think sets up your internet or cable or seeves you drinks or food. Seriously stop poor shaming.

Now the homeless hate them. And drug addicts. And niggers. And jews.

Pretty sure there are more people dont be delusional.

The controlling shareholders of Earth are ready to move.

We need to talk figure a way to boycott the companies somehow. This is just getting bad.

You also need to understand M0 cash vs broad money which only exists theoretically, pretty much in the form of IOUs. It should say that 1% now own over 50% of IOUs indebted to them.

1 post by this I.D.

Nvm your a Jew. Kys

you're very welcome, poorfags

There is more. But Rothschild's and Bilderburgs are the huge movers and shakers of the world. They are trillionaires.

THE WEALTHY ELITES JUST NEED MORE TAX CUTS!!! THEN IT'LL TRICKLE DOWN!!!

>over half of the world's population lives in china, india and a handful of east asian countries
>they're also poor as dirt

wtf I hate rich people now

Boycott? Trump is giving them massive TAX CUTS

HAHHAAHAHAAHHAAH

Yes it will. The 90s were thanks to Regan tax cuts. It had nothing to due to Bill at all shill

The world is worth roughly around half a quintillion dollars If anything theyre puppets or part of it.

in the US

he is talking about the world, which is what this article is talking about

I hope you and your entire family are slaughter by a poor person. I hope you are tied to a chair and forced to watch as that poor person rapes every female member of your family before sawing off every one of their limbs.

Yeah young millenials ruined civilization, right, dumb fuck

Sup Forums will defend this because fuck commies haha

I demand tax to be eliminated from every citizen

edit world market* lol

Don't knock on Gates. He is trying to create a virus to kill all niggers in Africa in secret.

The 90s were thanks to Based Bill Clinton's tax HIKES on the rich.

Literally the opposite of Reaganomics.

Lol

right wing retard shillcucks are actually admitting they think George Soros's wealth will trickle down on them

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Omnibus_Budget_Reconciliation_Act_of_1993

t. jealous poor faggots who don't know how to budget money or make smart life choices

Why is this a bad thing? It's not like they're just burying the money. It's being invested in all sorts of ventures and this fuels innovation which make everybody's lives easier. In this process those extremely rich people are putting their own money at risk because some of those ventures succeed and some fail. They're incentivized to make wise investment decisions and this alone makes them the best candidate to decide who venture gets gets capital who doesn't but there's also another reason - they have a proven track record. These people are rich because they know which ventures are likely to succeed and which ones aren't.

Let's suppose that the government confiscates all the private capital so there are no more rich and poor and everyone is equal. The government will have to choose which ventures get investments or not, and they will do a very poor job of it because the people making the decisions have no personal stake. It's not their money and their livelihood at stake so they give money to whatever is politically expedient. A real world example of this would be with Solar Roadways. The company that proposed them couldn't get enough private funding because the idea is impractical so they went to the government and got hundreds of thousands of dollars. It was a complete and utter waste of money but it was useful to the politician in charge because he got to say he was funding alternative energy.

taxation is the price we pay for civilisation

>cut my taxes bitch

I don't think it is governments job to distribute wealth.

Wealth distribution happens from the top down so we'll be lucky to see more jobs if there are any.

UBI is going to have to be private sector and transparent otherwise it is money laundering.

This

the country is made to care about the poor inner city mudskins, but nobody realizes that poor whites don't complain about shit their whole lives.

good explanation but I'd make it simpler when talking to people.

all you have to do is ask one question: "are poor people better or worse off than they were 40 years ago?"

if they say better off before, grill them on the stupidity of saying someone without running water/electricity/cell phones/ literally any modern convenience is better off.

its literally not. it is simply arrogance of those who thinking an elite few can better dictate the microtransactions of 300+ million people better than those people can. pull systems >>>> push systems

The rich built capital during the Regan years which led to more risk taking more employees and more income for said employees and even more innovation. Not to mention the creation of the dotcom boom. Clinton fucked it all up with tax hikes which led to the dotcom burst. Then it led to the recession in the Bush years.

thank you for pointing that out here on Sup Forums
we never would've guessed

Pareto coefficient. U numbskull. Not paleto.

Tell this to the so called nu-nationalist alt-cucks screaming for billionaire jew tax cuts and new wars for israel.

That's pretty good, not so long ago the 0.001% owned more than 90% of the world wealth

If UBI is not possible, then and only then will government have to intervene.

Simply put, there is no UBI system as of yet to handle this.

I'm working on it.

maybe poor whites should start complaining?

and marching?

Someone run it through that makeup app.

The economy was so bad due to the Reagan/Bush economic failure that Trump called it a DEPRESSION

youtube.com/watch?v=Rksd80-FCAw&feature=youtu.be&t=191

Based Bill Clinton won because of how bad the economy was. You're too young and retarded to even know that. LOL.

You're literally shilling for tax cuts for Mark Zuckerberg and George Soros. Fuck off you filthy shill.

Based Bill Clinton balanced the budget 4x. How many times did Reagan? ZERO bitch. Republicans can't be trusted with money.

who's that in the webm?

I know how to invest and male money. I like the things I have. I do not need it. I am happy owning my own home and just making $100k a year and spending most of it on booze and weed and vidya games on steam and google play. I have a Galaxy S7. I don't need the Note 8. I drive a Lexus. I do not need a cadilac. I like my old box T.V. from 2001. It outlasted every T.V. on the block. Get over yourself faggot.

And 40% of them live in California

> I like my old box T.V. from 2001.

get a new tv boomer

Who gives a fuck? You're not entitled to their money.

>70million people own over 50% of the worlds wealth
yes, and?

If and only if there is no UBI and no government intervention is the ongoing status quo of the rich getting richer and the poor getting poorer.

Some things to look for are college scholarships and grants as well as startup funding from venture capitalists and angel investors.

Mark my words if you haven't already, there is money to made because there will be money made available.

You just gotta take the extra effort to find it and stop relying on a system to kiss your booboo.

>I have all these right wingers serving me
>this is too easy

make app this chick plox