When did you realize Conservashits are low t beta emasculated pussies

who can’t fight to defend themselves?

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/kQImE
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I'd still not rather have an active herpes sore on my lip, which this commie does.

Republicans are really the most pathetic faggots in existence. The only reason anyone votes for them is because they aren't democrats. Honestly, just look at them. They're fucking losers. They can't do anything. Just complain and get beaten up in front of their wife like a bitch.

>can't understand what old age is
why are liberals mentally crippled?

the first time I visited Sup Forums lol

it's necessary to recognize that if you are drawn to fascist symbolism//traditional values//rigorous masculinity, it's often due to a perceived deficiency of those qualities in the self, so you compensate outwardly. this is not to say it is inauthentic or a lie, or that one cannot change themselves to be a full-on, practicing-what-theu-preach conservative, that's definitely true, and there are also some naturals who are just always badass and self-reliant but i mean.....

DUH....it's no secret that Sup Forums is simultaneously the most aggressive/domineering board and the most pathetic and cucked board.

yin/yang baby

hard mode: realizing that the beta and the alpha exist concurrently

>claims to be a Constitutionalist
>covers up Russian interference

I lost all respect for Randlet

Same. As a liberal bro, I used to think Rand was pretty principled and reason and respected his stance on Drones when he fillabustered obama on drone use and his stance on criminal justice reform on legalizing marijuana even though his domestic policies stance on the economy is fucking loony tunes bullshit. But he lost a lot of respect after his complicity in covering up Russian interference and him defending Drumpfs disastrous presidency

Are you telling me you voted for a woman? Kek. Why not just hand over your man card you cuck and go join the rest of your tranny friends by cutting off your balls faggot

Your paragraph it's even more complicated than reality was.

Dems don't dare fuck with any conservative as big as themselves.

He was typing ferociously as he got that info from the John Oliver show

>Rand Paul
>drawn to fascism

welcome to Sup Forums, enjoy your brainwashing and complaining that Rand Paul isn't fascist ENOUGH within a few weeks

> insecure betas think voting republican makes them more manly

Full hearty kek

Media owns the world and outlawed conservative thoughts, so the right shifted left. Otherwise they are painted as KKK, neo nazis, bigots, racists, WHITE MEN, etc.

archive.is/kQImE

Look at the difference in coverage of a democrat on trial vs an accusation of a republican.

I have an open challenge to any liberal faggots who want to come try and prove their manhood... but they never take me up on it

gee, wonder?

>thinks people vote based on how they want to be perceived and completely disregards the impact on economics because never went to college to get a degree.
Literally have nothing intelligent to say user. Why not Kys?

If you vote otherwise you are literally trying to voting against your self interests and for niggers to take your money from food stamps but muh parents said repuberlosers are bad people. Kek. Kys user.

What do you expect from a Randlet?

>When you realize leftists only attack people with their back turned

>Lefties are weak and low test- *gets punched*
>The day of the rope is com- *gets shot*

All the chest pounding in this board is to compensate.

>all these shills
>calling blindsiding someone a "fight"
>violence fantasies they're physically unable to carry out

Pretty much. I mean I was actually asked if I'd support a pedo (Moore) in an election. Unironically said yes, I'd take a pedo Republican over any Democrat right now. Granted he's not and the allegations are ridiculously false, but even if they were true I'm not going to vote for some open borders, pro-amnesty, gun grabbing, increase the welfare state, Obamacare toting lunatic.