Full results here:

marriagesurvey.abs.gov.au/results/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=SOpVOZ5-n_A
youtube.com/watch?v=5ZoahxnyWh0
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Division_of_Blaxland
marriagesurvey.abs.gov.au/results/response-map.html
youtube.com/watch?v=yvTg9wfzDFo
censusdata.abs.gov.au/census_services/getproduct/census/2016/quickstat/CED144?opendocument
twitter.com/AnonBabble

welcome brother

So the white rural areas voted yes but the wog, leb and chink filled bits of sydney voted no?
lel

The No camp should have just gone through the list of Yes advocates and exposed them as being communists. That would have changed things.

Can you imagine anyone denying the implications of a Yes vote with the knowledge of Soviet propaganda tactics? Or better yet, with the knowledge of all CPC donors?

Reminder that the Migrant Belt in Sydney were the strongest 'No' results, even more than '''''Based''''' rural electorates that mostly voted yes

Reminder that white Anglos are sinful, and based Muslims are the only social conservatives left

Reminder that Common Filth is always right.

>vote yes and gays take over
>vote no and muslims take over
Sup Forums was doomed from the start

REMINDER
REMINDER
REMINDER
REMINDER
REMINDER

kek. the anglos strike again

>BASED muslims
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

THIS IS HOW LOW YOU'VE SUNK

Welcome to the club Australia!

youtube.com/watch?v=5ZoahxnyWh0

Bill Shorten is awkwardly yelling about it right now

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Division_of_Blaxland
Blaxland
>yes 20,406 26.1%
>No 57,926 73.9%
Highest muslim/immigrant area. Highest NO votes in NSW. Fucking hell.

Abbott's electorate, full of white areas like Manly, voted 75% yes to sodomy.

Meanwhile Jason Clare's electorate, the most diverse in the country, voted 75% NO

CF IS ALWAYS RIGHT

The downward spiral begins here.

Australia will make Sweden have a run for it's money in the coming years. I can see it before my eyes. Soyboys galore everywhere you turn, more and more muzzies and simultaneously more lesbos and trannies.

Australia will eat itself on "liberalism" and then get swallowed whole by a mass islamic uprising and takeover around the year 2030+ once you have a good couple 10 year generations of Islamic breeding.

Western Queensland will become "Australia's Palestine" and the rest of it will be taken by force.

It's literally already started. It might even happen sooner than I think it will.

kawaii desu

Take a drink every time he says
>I BELIIIIEEEEVE
and
>PEOPLEUV ESTRA'YEHHH

Link to any maps of results?

Same shit as here

Why didn't Allah/God stop this from happening?

Really makes your anus pucker, doesn't it?

youtube.com/watch?v=yvTg9wfzDFo

>being a sodomite
Hell is for ever!

Satan is the lord of this world. Jesus' kingdom is not of this world.

Because he needs the white man to destroy his seeds first.

All part of the plan.

Not enough lebs in Aus yet

So will Australia become a land of Nancy boys

common filth was right again

Sup Forums on suicide watch. Love wins.

Not exactly shocking, given how so many alt-righters have embraced people like Blaire White

White culture = sodomy

What else was supposed to happen when they got Roman Catholics as their prime ministers and royal governor, user.?

>become

Jesus christ people are already being smug motherfuckers about this on kikebook
I was hoping for a narrow no victory tbqhfam

Countries fucked now. I swear imma lose my shit if I see parades in the city.

I gave up on Australia a few months back when I realised that they not only had papist prime ministers these days, but also one as royal governor.

Also:

Go back to your containment board, user.

Oh well, all the mussies will reverse it in a few decades anyway

If the result were the opposite, you'd be the smug motherfucker that you criticise

Love is an amorphous term that means nothing. It's an abstract that makes no sense in legal reality.

Gay faggots tricked everyone because this entire world is about fee fee's and how you can't rock the boat.

Australia will now keep it's tight pink little mouth shut on everything that stands in the way of Australia's fall into madness and then Allah's subsequent saving from it.

*Country's

>OH NO! Things are going to be exactly the same as before but now the gays will have rings!

Chill out cunts. Marriage is a piece of paper, it basically means shit. This entire thing is for virtue signalling.

>implying people with morals are the relativists

gay people will still burn in hell for eternity. i dont know why they are celebrating.

Hell is for ever!

If we understand morality to objective, I agree.

mfw Sup Forums neckbeards BTFO

shave ur disgusting beards and lose the belly fat u morons

Cheers

Christians know that to be true, however the statist sodomites only practise the religion of Political Correctness which is oriented toward _short_-term_ political victories.

Why didn't your God stop this from happening hmmm?

Gays will go to hell regardless of if they're married or not. This changes nothing.

They're testing the Lord their God, so they're going to be allowed to fail, user.

> the right should love muslims for being conservative but they don't
> the left should hate muslims for being bigots but they don't
Truly the age of subversion. How will future historians describe this turbulent era?

God allows free will, and Satan is the lord of this world. Jesus' Kingdom is not of this world.

Muslims are awful even if we agree on a few things but I am increasingly coming to the realization that we deserve to have them take over our nations as long as we are this deprived.

You don't know shit. The marriage part is not where this stops.

Fuck thanks for the giggle. I forget how third world parts of this country is

>highest muslim/immigrant area
>blaxland
>blacks land

It's like pottery.

Look for the news out of Brisbane a few hours. Stay safe all.

That sounds pretty petty of you

This

Goodbye Australia, may you rest in peace, fucking gay faggots ruin everything

Fuck this, I'm moving to Iran.

Soon we will be Canada tier, where you're allowed to Fuck dogs and cut your kids dicks off before they're 5.
Australia is dead and I hope the nuclear holocaust comes faster.

What happens on the border between the wog areas voting now and the city centre of sydney that was 80% yes?

Iran is literally #2 in the world for sex reassignment surgery

The 9 highest "No" supporting seats are all held by Labor.

>Blaxland
>Watson
>McMahon
>Werriwa
>Fowler
>Parramatta
>Chifley
>Calwell
>Barton

Lmao.

At least you could vote Straya. Here we didn't get a fucking say, (((they))) just legalised this faggotry without asking.

Really makes you think...
>but not really

Do you seriously think NO would have won there?

All the immigrants doing that. Why do they even vote left wing?

> not where this stops
Stop conflating issues and claiming an unprovable slippery slope. Just because lefties have a list of shit they want to push, doesn't mean a vote for fuckin pedo's will be anything but 96% No in comparison. All normies are okay with "equal rights" but no normies are okay with weird stigamatized shit and one has no bearing on the other. They still have to pass legislation and whether it's a perpetual Yes/No they still have to try and push this other weird shit and they have no bearing on eachother. The sanctity of marriage isn't what has kept pedo's and animal fuckers at bay. Relax.

I'll be waiting to see you post your plane ticket m8. Hooroo.

It's either that or hanging.
While I'd prefer hanging them, gelding them and humiliating them is fine enough.

>Why do they even vote left wing?
gibsmedats

Whites are fucked

Or North Korea decides to annex Japan, Indonesia, the Philippines, Malaysia, Thailand, Vietnam, Cambodia, Laos, Myanmar, Papua New Guinea, Brunei, East Timor, and Singapore, heck might even decide to annex Australia

>why don't they vote for a group that wants to kick them out???

Why would you not vote for useful idiots?

At least here fag marriage was approved after a judicial coup. You are now officially as cuck as Ireland. Shame on you, Straya, shame on you.

You naive twat

No not at all. Still would have been nice to have a say.

just think, if only we had let more of these beautiful brown bastards into the country the no vote could have won
muslims are truly the heroes we need but no the heroes we deserve
#bringbacktheboats

>Highest voting no area is literally called Black's land

How are they going to spin this into a fuck whitey?

Well it's official, we need more Muslims.
Only in becoming Kabul can we turn back the tide of faggotry

So australians meme that melbourne and sydney are leftist shitholes, yet both had the most no voting areas?
Le based white outback voted yes.

Dude we have a place in Sydney called Blacktown. No surprise who lives there

All the Muslims and Chinks living there voted No.

Immigrants are the last bastion of conservatism in this country.

Hi FF

You could argue that on a communal level the opposite is true. The most 'diverse' areas are actually home to cultural enclaves and homogeneous value systems, whereas the 'white areas' have still been exposed (even if on TV, or in transit) to sufficient levels of diversity to eliminate any social accountability as far as morality and values.

Tl;dr whites are raised as 'multicultural' or 'individualistic' from birth, even in absence of foreign cultures. From the get go everyone knows we're not allowed any racial pride or allegiance and tend to favour out-group as default.

Yet they all vote for Lelbour

Yep. There's no way to escape smug culture except by secluding yourself.

Dude. Sydney is equivalent to London. It's where all the fucking foreigners go to live

I love it when the cultural divide between Islam and the west become so undeniably crystal clear.
You can find more like that compare the response map to census data then Ctrl+f Religion.

I was just looking at Watson NSW, 23.4% Islam, the dominant religion in Watson. No response 69.6%.

censusdata.abs.gov.au/census_services/getproduct/census/2016/quickstat/CED144?opendocument

So this is how degerency begins to plague our country

Bogans aka the whitest people in Straya

Because he's not real

chinks don't vote

Of course they would. Like UK Labour, Australian Labor is the party of gibs and family reunion immigration.

Londonistan is the most homophobic area of Britain apparently. Even behind the supposedly backwards and unprogressive places like lincolnshire and northern Ireland.

It's okay to be gay