Paid health care is literally insane

Why do Americans make people pay thousands of dollars for health care still? It doesn't make any moral or logical sense.

Maybe that’s what it cost but no one actually pays that

Is that why the average American lives on debt?

lmao

Because the deductible is 6000 dollars, so unless you get cancer you are paying around 200 bucks a month and for all your own healthcare costs. The healthcare and pharmaceutical industry price gouges to an obscene degree and the subsidization of their theft won't fix it.

We don't make you pay for anything in this country.

You are free to enter into contracts for goods and services with any other person, including medical services with minimal government interference :)

~freedom~

We like to get it right the first time.

Reveal your real flag Yankee scum.

Every hospital now has totally abandoned any utilitarian design for a spa resort model.

Germany: $0

You're pretty fortunate if your ACA premium is only $200 a month. Mine would be more like $700 so pay the penalty instead.

Thank goodness the individual mandate is going out in the tax bill.

>Need hip replacement in Spain
>Wait 20 years for your turn
>It's done poorly
>Back in line for another 20 years

What are your tax rates like

I pay $75 per month at home in Utah, just about $200 to cover both my wife and I.

Hip replacements can be really nasty if they're not done properly. You definitely want to pay extra to get an experienced surgeon.

This, pretty much.
Everyone is focusing on health insurance price, not health care cost. The costs are inflated so much because consumers aren't paying all of it.

It's the same with college. Tuition is high because everyone gets a loan and finances it. If you had to pay up front, competition would force universities to lower their price point.

average time it takes to recieve hip placement:

USA: 3-6 days
Spain: 3-6 months

there is no such thing as free lunch.

you made this same thread yesterday and did not refute a single point you shithead

>higher cost of medical education
>understaffed hospitals means the value of labor is higher for these positions
>few residency spots (required post graduate education) puts an artificial limit on the number of medical school acceptances and ultimately on the number of newly trained physicians every year
>residents (Post-grad education) are courted with literally hundreds of contract offers so their salaries are quite high
>physicians have to deal with tons of red tape thanks to government regulations and lawsuits
>insurance premiums for practicing are insane (100k+)
>did I mention the lawsuit HAPPY U.S.

The healthcare in Spain is complete shit and nobody in America I’ll pay that much for a hip. I hate this meme

>what a shame

I wish there was something I could say. He was a good man, what a rotten way to die.

this

Not an argument when every industrialized country offers universal healthcare while the U.S acts like a third world shithole forcing it's citizens to go into debt.

>dur hur not an argument because le my country does things differently and its FREE

enjoy your nosocomial post-op complications.

And meanwhile people in every major industrialized country are fighting to come to America for treatment because they don’t want to die

That myth has been debunked several times.

No, it's because this is bait. That is the cost of the operation and materials before health care pays their end. You only pay between 5-8 thousand USD if you have shit health care and as low as 3 thousand with a good plan. The only difference in our system is that your government foots the remainder of the bill instead of a heath care provider here. Oh, another difference is that my taxes aren't 45% so that refugees can come here to get surgery only to convert their neighbors into extremists and rape their daughter.

Really? Show me some proof

What about niggers, spics, liberals, white trash, and the extremists already inside the US?

I'm getting tired of this stale image. Make a new one already.

>country has 20 million illegals that skip out of every single medical bill because they can't be turned away
>illegals go to ER instead of regular doctor for ANYTHING knowing this and wasting time and resources of people actually injured
>most nogs don't pay a dime for medical and use ambulance services for standard medical transportation
>nogs and illegals need constant surgery for gang fight wounds that they never pay
>nogs and illegals clog up maternity wards they'll never pay for
>nogs and illegals suck almost every social service dry
>hospitals close because of non payments and doctors refuse to deal with anyone not offering cash or insurance from massive corporations or the government that's already been sucked dry
>medical costs go up

Huh. I wonder. I've been to a drugstore twice in the past 3 weeks and both times, the exact same homeless black was sitting outside smoking a cigarette with an ambulance and EMT waiting on him so they could play babysitter for whatever shit he needed to do that day. I have to pay $500 month for my wife and I for insurance despite using basically nothing so everyone can be comped for all these other useless people.

You and your wife should do what every American does and use opioids.

Most times, hip replacements aren't optional. My mother has had 3 hip replacements, so I have anectodal experience. This isn't general experience, as my mother and I both have osteogenesis imperfecta, basically bones the strength and density of paper mache

Here are your options

1. Get surgery. This entails fucking months of bedrest, and constant pain. The initial surgery cost is horrifying, even with insurance. The prescriptions (pain killers, antibiotics, and daily blood thinner injections) you need to take for the surgeries' recovery can be well over 1k a month. That is the better option, if you have a few dozen grand lying around, because insurance only covers around 60% of the expenses. Sometimes, even getting the surgery will lead to needing another hip replacement. Either from your body rejecting it or it not working properly

2. Don't get surgery, possibly get an infection because the hip may cause a compound fracture, which could lead to amputation of the leg entierly or cause death. After my mother needed her first hip replacement, she didn't get it, and it caused the aforementioned compound fracture, in which she nearly died and needed to have a rushed surgery. Best case scenario from not getting a hip replacement is hurting all the time from not just walking, but from existence itself.

Nah, I'm doing my best to not fund the CIA

In the United States you won’t be forced to get surgery. If you decide you ont want a hip replacement and would rather risk everything you mentioned, that’s fine

I never said it wasn't fine. I just said that if you don't, life as you know it can end

In Korea we have National health care, it's some of the best health care in the world, and many of our doctors were trained at US medical schools

So, the cost of training is the same

>in Korea
>confederate flag
Larp

Stop promoting that, we are full of retirees bongs because that

I'm amerifat living in Korea
I don't use the geo flag so that people don't assume I'm a gook

in few years not just your hip but you will be replaced by a sandnigger for free

Around 15% of your cross income (14,9-16,2%) for (mandatory) health insurance.

As a student at uni, I have to pay ~90€ every month.

>Around 15% of your gross
Wow. Glad I don't live there.

gggggggross income*

That is what insurance is for. Insurance is a fucked up scam though. If you choose to not partake in it, and an accident does happen you get absolutely GOY'd. It's fucked up.The fact we can get taxed for not wanting healthcare is even worse.

Well, if you NEED it, it's perfect - my grandma hat cancer, Whipple surgery (10 hours, which would cost 50.000 alone), months of chemo ...

I guess they had to pay more than she ever paid them (as a housewife)

Of course there are also people paying a few grand every year (maybe every month) who never need it - but that's just like insurance works :)

Unless you're a billionaire, then you pay for them through taxes, but you're okay with that, because you're going to be a billionaire one day too.

$7,371 + taxes paid for it

in the US, my insurance would cover 95% of that and I pay only 20$/month for mine with a 500$ deductible, which amounts to less than $3k.

$3k < $7k + taxes

Yeah, i'll keep mine and push for lower intervention in the healthcare industry in the US so that the prices aren't artificially inflated like they are now.

That is the cost to the insurance company, no person pays that much you fucking ding dong.

>Average
>not a interquartile range
>not even a median

My health insurance was part of my agreement with my employer. The cost of my health insurance is $0, the deductible $1500, and the maximum out of pocket, $2500. It was part of the reason why I picked this employer.

To imagine 15% being mandatorily taken out of my money is astounding.

I don't know a single person that has gone into debt because of medical costs. Sure people call through the cracks in every system.

You are just perpetuating the stereotype of a misinformed European riding a wave of ignorant moral indignation. Have you reached your EU mandated quota of talking about America yet?

Traitor.

Yeah, but totally normal here.

After uni I will likely have a gross salary of 50.000€ (58.000$) and most likely I'll get 60% of that as net salary (because I'm not married / no children)

It's very high, but that's normal in countries which have a mandatory health insurance, mandatory pension insurance, mandatory nursing care insurance and of course taxes...

>mandatory everything
>mandatory animals flood your country at the invitation of the government
>mandatory jail time if you complain

Fuck I hate our system, but at least I can complain about it.

Pretty much this

Why didn't your dead beat mother have health insurance

Our medicaid isn't nearly as expansive as the NHS or other similar institutions...... Yet.

Jesus and imagine all the deadbeats they cover with their taxes for their useless entitlement programs

Just reported you to glorious Germany for not speaking highly enough about it

>live in a tent outside madrid for 2 years

have fun

>What a shame

>i make more than that
>pay less taxes
>have health insurance and dental
>paid vacation

i feel bad for people without health insurance... but not enough to pay 40% taxes

Spics jelly cuz they aint free like us

We’ll see how well that works out when you all are paying for your own defense.