Steve Bannon And Allies Have Second Thoughts About Roy Moore, Sources Say

thedailybeast.com/steve-bannon-and-allies-have-second-thoughts-about-roy-moore-sources-say

EVEN BANNON KNOWS HE FUCKED UP

Other urls found in this thread:

thegatewaypundit.com/2017/11/stepson-roy-moore-accuser-says-shes-lying-stand-behind-judge-100-video/
thewbhpmorningshowpodcasts.blogspot.com/2017/11/the-new-judge-moore-case-laid-out.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Only thing that matters is when Trump declares martial law.

At least Trump walks away from this easily since he endorsed Strange...right...?

>At least Trump walks away from this easily since he endorsed Strange...right...?

Has Trump called for Moore to step down and deleted his tweets yet?

NEVER EVER EVER EVER LISTEN TO STEVE BANNON AGAIN

Fuck Roy Moore and Fuck Steve Bannon.

Dems arent smart enough to realize this is all part of Trumps plan to MAGA

TRUMP WITH THE 12D CHUTES N LADDERS STRATEGIES

>Sources Say

My source says that those "sources" are child molesting pedophiles.

From Alabama. Heard from someone in the know today. Another person is coming forward as soon as tomorrow. A babysitter.

He should have supported Corey Stewart

>Another person is coming forward as soon as tomorrow. A babysitter.

It's not that shocking because pedophiles have numerous victims over the years.

Like anyone at Breitbart would talk to the Dailybeast. Fake news.

It's like them giving an exclusive to Buzzfeed, for Christ's sake.

The Daily Beast is a liberal tabloid.

They've been caught plagiarizing and lying.

Breitbart staff would rather jump off a bridge than leak shit to them. For fucks sake.

You're reading an awful lot into Bannon's statement and seeing what you want to see.
Regardless, Bannon's not God, neither is he a prophet.
This smear is bullshit. The question is are the perpetrators democrat, republican, or some extra toxic combination of the 2. I'm smelling McConnell & Strange more than democrats some of the time.

This will backfire on Trump with his base if Moore gets screwed. Mark my words.

man you guys are desperate

How will Sup Forums respond when Trump says Moore should step down?

thegatewaypundit.com/2017/11/stepson-roy-moore-accuser-says-shes-lying-stand-behind-judge-100-video/

>thegatewaypundit.com/

And you guys complain about fake news lol

>faggot

>powerful politician
>not messing around with teenage girls when numerous come forward using their full names
>b-but he's a based conservative, it must be a left wing smear

You're a fucking fool if you don't think people in power on both sides of the aisle take advantage of that power for sex, go back to watching Hannity, Grandpa

>the daily beast

SHOULD BE NOTED FAGGOT THE OP JUST POSTED THE EXACT SAME THING NOT 15 MINUTES AGO

Lol you linked the the dailybeast you idiot

Include me in the screen cap you have to send in the email to get paid, shill

the guy defending Moore is literally on the record politically supporting Moore "100%". How fucking retarded are you?

This is a shill.

99% of anti-Bannon posts are by shills, btw.

>sources say

___Handwriting mis-match and spelling is off

___Yearbooks don't come out in December - they come out in May

___ 2 different color inks

___He was not a DA at that time, he was a Deputy DA. He wouldn't have called himself a DA

__If he dumped her on the side of a rural Alabama gravel road in the dark -- how the hell did she get home?

>Cell phones weren't even INVENTED back then.

___Who took her home and how did she get to the person to take her home and where is their testimony, if they even exist?

thewbhpmorningshowpodcasts.blogspot.com/2017/11/the-new-judge-moore-case-laid-out.html

Tell him to suck a bag of dicks. Literally all of them. He should know what it's like to be falsely accused right before an election is held.

Are there any ways to recall a state senator?

Based Auburn fan. War Eagle, and fuck the radical lying full-of-shit left.

Basically this. Bannon wants fringe candidates and now he's getting them, except he doesn't have any mechanism for filtering out the pedophiles. He's going to bring down the GOP if he's not stopped.

Bannon IS a pedophile. Why do you think he's such a bitch for Israel?

The SwampRats are on the run and doing what they do best; projecting their crimes onto their enemies.

Mods should rename Sup Forums to /pedol/ if faggots want to keep defending Moore.

but he diddled my fiddle when I wuz 14!
>40yrs ago, I was silent until 1mo prior to this sentate election.
I was skeered to come forward!
>12 local and state election cycles with Moore on the ballot have past until this one.
We went to Maters Pizza and a Chinese restaurant and he bought booze!
>alchohol was not legal for purchase in the City of Gadsden until 1981
Bbbbbuut I couldnt find anyone to believe me!
>hires Gloria Allred as (((attorney)))

really joggles my noggles.

t. born and raised in Gadsden, Alabama and this is complete horseshit. Fuck the crazy left and neo-cons forcing this shit.

I bet you're the kinda fag to defend Weinstein.

It was also found out Beverly has a lesiban daughter married to a spic. Also she's not registered to vote in Alabama.

That's pretty telling right there. So a stepson who knows his stepmom is lying, who has a lesbian stepsister who's married to a Mexian?

>alchohol was not legal for purchase in the City of Gadsden until 1981

A lesbian daughter married to a Latina?

If true, I wonder how they feel about Trump and his soon-to-be most ardent supporter, Senator Moore?

My problem with the GOP is they don't clean up their house before using this to get someone they don't like. Do McConnell and Ryan know about the inappropriate sexual complaints against Republican Congressman? Do they believe the women? Should they resign?

How about McConnell lays to rest why he was discharged from the Army in 1967 by releasing ALL his Service records. Time for McConnell to show he's squeaky clean before lobbing accusations.