Brazil NO

Financial Times call brazilian anti-communist presidential candidate J. Bolsonaro ''a military dictator, fascist and homophobic''
Trump-Bolsonaro alliance soon
jb.com.br/pais/noticias/2017/11/13/ft-brasil-teme-volta-de-ditadura-com-bolsonaro-e-seu-louvor-a-ustra/
ft.com/content/6532aa88-ad12-11e7-aab9-abaa44b1e130

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=XJEI7R1WSt8
youtu.be/2k7gKPjMzpE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

What's the problem with being homophobic?

Fuck off bigot

We run the world

It triggers (((them)))

That girl is HAWT.

Is he very popular?

Yep, I'm pretty sure he is. Everyone talks about him, he basically has the same fame as Trump.

U tell me
m.youtube.com/watch?v=XJEI7R1WSt8

Nice.

Homosexuality is a huge part of destroying the nuclear family. Due to two same sexes not being part of it.
Look at anything (((they))) push hard. Now tell me how many of these (((things))) improve a country and how many do the opposite. Pure coincidence.

Not for much longer sodomite. When the public finds out what you pedos have been doing, you wiil be torn apart in the streets. Your already going to hell. Count your borrowed time.

That's beautiful.
Are people of color support him too?

If you burn the dount it is your problem, not mine.

stop burning your donut you fucking degenerate

That vid is from Belem. This pic from Bahia. Brazilian politics doesnt see much difference on voting patterns across race lines like the US. Just slight variations due to regional differences. Right now Bolsonaro does better among 18-24 year old males, people with college degrees and in the North and Center-West (some polli by firms usually poll both regions together), as well as among evangelicals and cops and shit.

Kek

Well that looks hopeful.
We shall meme him into office somehow.

Yep, i am sure you give people the runs

vile pedo creature

>implying we aren't doing that already

That's a reason it is not wrong then.

There are more bolsoqties around the web
Hes a living meme all by himself, funny as fuck

He's so corrupt that Lula is a saint comparred to him.

This. Hes morally corrupt for being a BIGOT. Only LGBT-affirming people can be president

wtf is this

Queers

the world is going downhill

I was thinking about visiting Brazil for vacation, what are the chances I'll be shot?

run them through the makeup app ;^)

#
Whats that?
#
If you come after Bolsonaro wins yiu might be able to carry instead. We already have more lawmakers in favor odf ending the disarmament statute than against, and if Bolsonaro wins no way in hell he'll veto it

Oh shit, that would be fantastic for you guys. I've always thought that the carry laws were pretty rediculous in Brazil considering the crime in some areas

we literally cant carry if we're not in some privileged job (they usually try to give themselves, lawyers and shit an easier time). Normal people who somehow manage to get the right to keep arms (quite hard and arbitrary, depends entirely on the local cop) can at most transport them from their job to their house and shit, or if they're sportshooters to the places where they use them. We had cases of shooters being arrested for taking a detour while transporting their guns from one place to another, or just arbitrarily

There is a candidate in Chile (around 6% tho, seems like they're cucked on this regard) who also wants them to get gun rights, and at least one senator in Mexico is pushing for the same. I think the gun-grabbing wave is passing and 1776 will commence again around the world

Post more.
Seems like it's going on in the whole world. Putin wants to allow to carry pistols since 2018 (now only some carbines are legal).

the czechs are doing shit like this too

>'a military dictator, fascist and homophobic
Literally nothing wrong.

did peru get one of these? only heard about fujimori but hes not quite a military dictator

Opened thread because I thought that was Débora Nascimento

i think you need a helicopter ride

>Débora Nascimento
like every other globo thot she likely wants freixo dick

bump.

Is that the same pedo from la bête ?
Fucking degenrates
>b-but it's art

I need a brown conservative Brazilian QT.

I prefer a capitalist corrupt a hundred times than the holiest communist saint

Most people really don't care about your bitching, Every Brazilian need to be safe, not only LGBT+ faggots.

nice reading comprehension

100%

While we're at it, we should also meme neo-Pinochet into office for Chile

C: PARAISO AVENUE

You arent allowed to hate things because..

I tried but it's too late now, election is in 5 days and he only has 6%

Piñera will win

I hate fags but I like trannies

Literaly the only major candidate not involved in a corruption scandal

Please do not come, we live in an eternal civil war

You were warned

checks out

Literally this

Why nobody uses his old army photos?

Literally this2

Need a new Axis alliance!

Lula, even after decades of corruption, is still managing to get one of the best percentages of voting intentions

We have regions that are more secure to tourists, but I would not recommend straying away too much from the tall and shiny buildings, we have a lot of violence here...

We live in a weird time when Financial magazines are shilling against anti-communists. The same thing happens in the US.

Basically proves Frankfurt School infiltration theory to be true.

You're just a tool for Jews. You're their bottom bitch.

Avoid Rio de Janigger

That is if you assume the polling firms are being honest
>Marina "ET" da Silva uses more social media than Bolsonaro

Fucking piñera, neoliberal piece of shit.

Btw my niggas watch episode 3
youtu.be/2k7gKPjMzpE

>Avoid any state that isn't São Paulo
fixed

Kinda odd how u got bachelet then pinera then bachelet then pinera again. Youd think theres more than 2 politicians in Chile

Exactly, I wish he had even more in common with Trump actually

Well done Brazil, now purge the Favela niggers, purge them all.

Ditto

São Paulo and South, brothers in arms

Brazil yes! Bolsonaro is fucking ultra based.

RS has been dropping the ball recently. Huge debt, soaring homicide rates, huge PT supporters.
SC is still great though.

>Using Chilean figures instead of your own junta

Seriously...why?

Kys

This

During a political voting he even mentioned and payed respects to a colonel who tortured communists (Dilma Rouseff included) during the military regime

>Carlos Alberto Brilhante Ustra

ALLEGEDLY*

Should have killed instead of torturing those communists filthy terrorists

SOON

last bump

see you space cowboy

Sad!