Sorry to disappoint you my fellow neo-nazis but Jews don't control the US that is just common sense

Sorry to disappoint you my fellow neo-nazis but Jews don't control the US that is just common sense.

But just out of curiosity, I made a small effort to dispel a few common misperceptions:

The 50 largest Financial companies. Owned by Jews: none. They are all public companies. Jewish CEO: 7 (by my count).

250 Largest Public and Private Companies, I counted 26 Jewish CEOs.

Jewish Members of Congresss: 5.6%

30 Largest Media Companies, I counted 9 Jewish CEOs and 4 Jewish Owners

US Film Industry. No need to count there, we more or less invented Holly wood (I'll give that one to you).

Percentage of US college graduates who are Jewish: 6%

Interestingly, in the industry with the largest Jewish management or ownership representation—Media— the most important companies compete head-to-head with each other:

Facebook vs. Google
Advance vs. Time
Viacom vs. Comcast vs. CBS vs Disney
Jews have done well in America, in disproportion to our numbers. We’re about 6% of college graduates, but 10% of CEOs.

But, save for the Film industry, we remain a distinct minority in Government and US executive suites. But hey muh 'Jewish conspiracy' right?

>fellow neo-nazis
>(((we))) remain

Sage

Oy vey shut it down!

That was ironically posted if you couldn't tell.

THANK YOU FOR YOUR POST MISTER SHECKELSTEIN!!!

And also completely typical language I'd expect to see your kind using.

>my (((fellow))) neo-nazis
>EU-Larpflag.
>Undermining Sup Forumss opinion.

Yeah, this wont hold

Your counterargument is nonexistent. You just continue to spew nonsense,can't say I'm surprised though.

You see, we don't trust jews, trying to convince us that jews who lie through their teeth and have massive control in the media are not a thing.

Just give up, you could've done better without some flag-raising wordchoice

>counter argument
>implying unsourced claims count as an argument
What top 50 financial companies? Who owns them?

go away JIDF

I'm sorry for challenging the orthodoxy. Am I Jewish yes? It's not like that's a secret if you had a 2cnd grade reading level you'd notice how I use the word 'we' and '. Good job though you got me.

*our*

Let me ask you a question in return, if we would've controlled the US, don't you think that the nuclear agreement with Iran wouldn't be possible?

>every number confirms Jewish over-representation compared to under 2% of population share
>media companies and Jewlywood, information channels, are the most over-represented

>Interestingly, in the industry with the largest Jewish management or ownership representation—Media— the most important companies compete head-to-head with each other
Uniformity guised under diversity

Even if Jews are overrepresented in the media this doesn't mean fit the narrative that Jews CONTROL the media.

In medieval Europe being an entertainer was considered a very low place in society, just above thief and prostitute and many people did all three.

Thus entertainment was one thing allowed to Jews to make money. This created an artistic tradition that carried down time through vaudeville and into the movies and TV. Thus the overrepresentation.

What % of whites at the Ivys are Jewish?

Is it not rational to say 5-10% considering Jewish IQ differences? I myself do have a few doctors in my immediate family, I am a software engineer and in my local Jewish community and among my Jewish extended family there are a very diverse and eclectic set of professions and careers ranging from students, professors, researchers, teachers, doctors, lawyers, psychologists, sociologists, film makers, venture capitalists, volunteers, etc. to rabbis, social m social media marketers, musicians, baristas, soccer coaches, ski instructors, home makers, nutritionists, etc. and every possible profession one could find somewhere in between. So does it make sense to you that 70% of league professors are Jewish?

Federal reserve.

>So does it make sense to you that 70% of league professors are Jewish
actually, probably. this is the nature of bell curves.

Don't waste your energy, spergs here can't understand irony.

How do you recognise a foundation myth? It fulfils three functions.

1)It explains the origin and structure of the world (and society).
2)It defines ultimate good and evil (and from those definitions are derived the values that are used to justify the holding of power).
3)It determines what is held sacred in that society.

For modern Westerners the story of WWII has become their foundation myth. It fulfils all three functions.

1)We live in the ‘Post-War World’. The lines on the map, the institutions, the sense of what era we live in, all arise from the starting point of WWII.

2)Ultimate evil is Nazis. Ultimate good is opposing Nazis. The values derived from these definitions are anti-racism, equality, diversity, anti-nationalism and so on.

3)The only thing that is held sacred, that cannot be denied or mocked in the contemporary West, is the Holocaust.

The problem is that all three functions are backwards or negative.

Instead of the origin event being one of fertility and new life, it was a conflagration of death and destruction.

Instead of ultimate good taking the central position in the story that slot is occupied by ultimate evil. Everyone knows that Adolf Hitler, the personification of evil, holds the centre point of the WWII story.

Instead of that which is held sacred being something mysterious and sublime it (the Holocaust) is an obscenity.

Having a negative foundation myth means the tree of life for Westerners is poisoned.
> Having a negative foundation myth means the tree of life for Westerners is poisoned.

In short, we will be coming after yiu OP, not because you personally have some responsibility, but as the great book says, those who profit from a certain evil will be hanged with the evil on the day of the rope

On the other hand....

There is no other hand. Ps look at what you did with the states in a few decades. I]youre so fucking dead boi, jus wait n see

>A Jew telling people not to believe that Jews are the problem

>he doesn't know about Israelis involved in illegal nuclear proliferation to Pakistan
>meme flag poster pretends Jews had no role in Iran's nuclear energy program in the 1950s

op is a faggot

Is this world wide or just US?

Globally.

Source pls?

(((Somebody))) is forgetting that Jews are responsible for Communism, the (((Russian Revolution))), and for nearly all wars during the 20th century (and more). Without Jews, some 120 million people wouldn't have been killed in those wars and for political persecution by delusional leftists. The Holocaust is the myth that SHOULD HAVE happened, but unfortunately didn't.

>they're all public companies
your shitposting ofc no one owns private companies

well i guess you wouldn't mind if I unironically sage your ironic shitpost

Is this an image for ants?

jewish population between 1.7-2.6% of US population

>my fellow neo-Nazis
>jews don't own banks or the media

your gigantic nose gave you away kike

>Da Holocaust wuz myth
What makes more sense: That the Nazis, a anti-semitic group who rose to power and commited Genocide against Jews (alongside other groups) in the places they controlled using death camps that they documented, listed, and built.

OR

It's all a massive global conspiracy in which everyone involved, from world leaders to actual jews who lived through the events are lying and making up claims that a genocide happened and that the Nazis who had plans to actually kill jews were really just good guys. Hmmmm

they are in all the critical point of thsystem and work tirelesly to achieve their racial goals,dont lie yourself

-Jewish members of billionaire class
-Jewish members of Supreme court
-Jewish Federal reserve heads/ bureaucrats
-Jewish public "intellectuals" who spew dangerous bullshit.

%s not mentioned.
Nor was their total share of the US pop brought up.

Hmm.

Cool strawman, Rabbi. Want to bring it to the White House?

"A large percentage of the US' billionaires are of Jewish ancestry" does not equal "Jews control all the wealth."

Having Jewish ancestry does not equal being Jewish; if it did, we could also make a case that Genghis Khan controls the world, since a whole lot of people are descended from him. Calling anyone with one Jewish grandparent or great-grandparent Jewish is a Nazi argument.

And even if it were true, even if "a large percentage" of billionaires were actually Jews (they're not) it's not accurate to say that 48% of U.S. billionaires control all the wealth. They don't. They control 48% (so, NOT a majority) of whatever percentage of the world's wealth is controlled by U.S. billionaires. I'm not sure exactly what that percentage is, but it's almost certainly less than 50%, since "only" 35 of the 80 richest people in the world are American. So, you probably get something more like 10% of the world's wealth is controlled by people who are descended from (but are not) Jews. So you have 10% of the world's wealth being owned by people who mostly have no Jewish identity, no ties to the Jewish community, and do not practice Judaism. This does NOT equal "control" of the world's wealth by Jews. Do you understand this?

It does for Jews. Because of conditioning and Nepotism they care a lot about it.

You must be trolling no one is this retarded.