ebookjapan.jp/ebj/317566/?_ga=1.166860670.1371042081.1478154057
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Do you see the light ahead?

Tell me about zombie girl.
She seems like a yandere in love with snow white

For best boy.
i.4cdn.org/wsg/1478375393079.webm

So they're saying she's fat?

Is this when Snow White becomes a hunter?

>what are spoiler bars
new

Magic might make her slimmer and lighter or makes it feel like that since her strength is above a humans due to magic

that happens in the next volume, so they probably won't cover it in this season of the anime, if they have another one she'll be there

I don;t why people watch this if they just want it spoiled before it even finishes.

Honestly if they manage to adapt it right Cranberry getting holed will be one of the best scenes of the season easily

THICC

We probably won't get to see the sex scene

With this week's episode I'm getting my hopes up for all the great scenes like Cramberry becoming a berry donut.

Being a magical girl puts unrealistic body standards on you. Too many victory cheesecakes, and your ideal aesthetic goes right out the window

Anyone have any predictions on Chapter 11 of Limited, I assume shits gonna go down hard, but I have no idea how

Requesting the relationship character chart.

Please.

Post smiles that weren't protected

It's easy the Investigation team informs the other students about Rain Pou being the killer and Pukin encounters Ripple.

I'm most interested in Pukin and Pythie; I'm a sucker for villain on villain moments. From what I've gleaned from the wiki and spoilers, I know who should win, but I'm really curious how.

My favorite girl is fav______

Then it comes to be that the soothing light at the end of your tunnel
Was just a Japanese truck coming your way

in terms of deaths though, I'm fairly confident the Rain Pou and Postarie will end up having to fight Wedin, Mei, and Funny Trick and the investigation team will try to stop them

Why couldn't we save him Sup Forums? He was too pure to suffer that.

yeah Pythie will probably win, but its always interesting to see how the brainy villains take down the brawny ones, plus Pukin is even more unhinged now that Sonia is dead so I'm curious to see where that goes too

>disgusting trap
>pure
>should be saved

You two should be thrown in front of a truck too

Spoilers on new Limited chapter; I find it funny that Ripple got taken down in pretty similarly to how she took out Calamity Mary. But it was cool that Ripple throws the shuriken at herself to control their trajectory. But, really, she should carry around glass panels to throw at people.

The best part is how it was a 2 vs 1 too, the same way she fought Mary, though if it wasn't by Postarie Ripple was bound to defeat Rain.

If Alice's hymen regenerates while you're inside her tiny loli pussy, does it chop your dick off or just provide additional tightness?

rewatch episode 1

Literally killed by memes.

;_;

I was hoping trap was gonna get found out by the other dudes in his school and raped to hell and back. And then killed by cranberry.
Oh well.

>mfw his parents found all his mahou shoujo stash and probably thinks hes a fag

I'd like to imagine the reason La Pucelle's disposal was so brutal was because she genuinely hurt Cranberry's pride by with this line

Is there any alternate story/happy ending where Magicaroid44 is still alive or is there any chance of her being brought back to life in the future? She can't be gone after only 1 episode

Reminder that Cramberry isn't so bad till you meet Melville.

yeah Rain had no way to counter her and without vision she couldn't spawn a rainbow, luckily Postarie's power is actually OP against an opponent like Ripple

Top Speed
Top Girl

Melville was honestly way worse than Cranberry, even her power is made for backstabbing people, and she has the highest on screen kill count of any magical girl

Did he move closer to look down La Pucelle's cleavage?

>that
>trap
You aren't a smart one, are you.

I mean, you saw that blush; she wanted La Pucelle to "acknowledge" her. I'm surprised she didn't fuck him before trucking him.

I wonder if Cranberry knows their identities; Fav would know, right?

I wanna be fucked by a Japanese Truck.

post the page

>Spoiler

Excuse me what?

I did see an user say there's a sidestory where Weiss gets a wetdream. So prepare for glorious pudgy nun sex.

BERSERKER

He made the mistake of being too idealistic for this type of show.

And by being Snow White's best friend. And the closest thing to being her Kamina.

Poor guy had enough death flags on him to kill an elephant.

I doubt it

>no "its gone" scene
Lost opportunity

Postarie actually has one of the strongest defensive abilities I think. Since it doesn't require touching for it to be active, she might be able to actually use it on the opponents own attacks. Plus it gets stronger within an enemy stronghold due to the things that might belong to them.

how do we fix this, Sup Forums?

At least he went right for his newfound tiddies.

>I'm surprised she didn't fuck him before trucking him.

Waiting for the doujin of this now

I think Ripple is more neutral than good, and Swim Swim doesn't really fit the conventional morality scale, she doesn't have a sense of right and wrong, all she does is follow the teachings of Ruler

Cranbery is Chaotic Neutral, she just wants to battle.
Twins are Chaotic Evil, Swim² is Neutral Evil.

Eh,Swim Swim's autistic with an out there morality based entirely on doing whatever Ruler tells her. I feel that fits True Neutral best.

you could make mary chaotic evil and Magicaloid chaotic neutral.

Tama is lawful neutral, Nana true neutral and I'm not sure about chaotic neutral maybe the robot.

The comfy days are over.
There's only shitposting now.
Fuck you Cranberry

Swim Swim should be on the same square as Ruler and Peaky Angels should be chaotic evil IMO. The rest is fine.

Have La Pucelle share the LG slot with Snow White

Can someone who has read the LNs explain...

How exactly does Cranberry take out Angel #2?

Calamity Mary is also evil. If you want Chaotic Neutral, Hardgore Alice fits better I think?

Top Speed is the best fit for Neutral Good,

Change SwimSwim to True Autistic.

Makes her a donut with a punch.

Will Snow White at least get edgy this season? She should at least kill someone.

oh, this one?

beautiful

Minael transforms into a ball and launches herself at Cranberry, Cran dodges and then beats the shit out of the twin and finally punches through the ball killing the twin

Move Swim2 to lawful good.

I can't wait to see Weiss killing the twin and Swimswim screaming as the flashbang explodes

Stop applying D&D alignments to characters that aren't in D&D

So full on Kakyoin, huh?

brutal

both twins get donuted such pottery

Yup, funny part is that both twins die the same way against different opponents.

The manga actually did it in a different wayshe turns into a chain to tie up Cranberry but it turns out she can break those cuffs, and we're treated to a nice shot of Peaky pieces.

Manga sounds awesome. Wish it would get TL

those bitches deserve it. I honestly think they're worse than Swim Swim or Mary.

One thing sure: our boy won't do the job because according to him, the manga is too compressed and relies too much on gore

Do we have scans at least?

Does La Pucelle die off screen there?

Ruler a cute.

>punches through the
How many people are going to die in that boring DBZ-ish way? Magicaloid was enough already.

I'd hold Ruler.

Actually...

A ton of girls die in way similars to that one because their killers rely on ambush attacks.

He's so based.

ABSOLUTE BASEDMAN

Anyone?
Please.

What's the point now that Pucelle is dead

>posted 46 min ago

You could of found it in the archive by now.

To see Snow White break.

Translator needs more blood to translate things, I can't wait for next week for all that blood.

In arc 1, Nana hangs herself, Winterpison is stabbed and gets her arm chopped off, Yunael and Minael are DBZ'd, Top Speed is backstabbed, Mary gets a glass shower, and Tama literally digs a hole in Cranberry, then Tama gets decapitated, and Swim Swim gets a katana to the neck after an enhanced flashbang to solidify her

I found a site where you can buy the e-volumes online, so if you feel like shelling out some cash, feel free.

ebookjapan.jp/ebj/317566/?_ga=1.166860670.1371042081.1478154057

I can post some choice images that I feel are worth posting.

To see her killer die in a hilarious and ironic way, for La Pucelle's memory being the only thing that keeps Snow White going, and to wait for the H doujins of La Pucelle to come out.

Damn, I don't have money for that so I guess I won't see those scenes any time soon.

get me raw. i can do cleaning and typesetting

Get in contact with the translator; he has all the raws and can translate.