Are Basques white?

Genetically different from any other group in Europe. Highest amount of Rh blood type.

They're the masterrace of the Mediterraneans

The are the purest form of white

Yep, they beez nephillim

They're hispanic

Sauce?

Iberians are Hispanic. You only WISH you were white.

Iberians are Hispanic.

Basques are definitely not to be grouped with Iberians. Or anyone else really. They’re totally, genetically different.

The blood of the greatest French and Spanish leaders flows through their veins.

It's American education hour

Enlighten us please

You think Penelope Cruz is white? Ha!

Basques , sardinians and lithuanians are the purest whites in terms that they are not mixed with other groups unlike for example bongs that are a mix of med,germanic and celtic.

I have O-, the most common rh- but I can save lives with me blood at a moment's notice.

How the fuck did cuntalonia get it's own flag?

Highest levels of R1b, highest levels of A RH- blood.

Original Western Europeans.

White is pure conjecture in most cases, but if white means European in origin, yes they are the original whites.

Hispanic isn't a race

>Highest amount of Rh blood type.
Isn't RH not a blood type? I think everybody is either RH+ or RH-, it's not only in certain people like type A blood

Yes, it is. Greeks and Italians are white, but Iberians are Hispanic.

Yes. Basques are definitely white.

We have a ton of basque people where I live and they are as white as any other Western Europeans. They also act white and dislike shitskins

They tend to have freckles and moles.
Pink pussies and nipples.
Some have jewish noses, some not.
t. Spanish catalan chad in basqueland.

>My mom is AB- RH-
>23&me shows Basque/Italian DNA
> She was a model
>Has a 145 iq
> Pretty exotic looking

There must be something to that blood line
>Mfw it was sullied in me with northern Italian Hun/barbarian/Roman DNA

Tons of Basques in the US? Where is that?

She looks Mexican for God's sake. SHE'S NOT WHITE!

>mfw Amerimutts start talking about race

Their women are whores.

My great grandfather was a basque who was exiled from basque country because he refused to marry a whore. He returned years later with his friends and fought against the basques during the spanish civil war. He would've killed them all too if the war didn't end so soon.

I never met him but my whore of a grandmother tells me I remind her of him.

of course they are.
>t. basque cursed to a life of california degeneracy

cool story faggot

LA is full of Iranian chicks who look just like her

the master race of mediterraneans are berids( ungracilized cromagnid mediterraneans who survived genetic change living in the spanish mountains)

They do somewhat resemble “Persians.” I dated a Persian girl once from Calabasas. Same wide temples situation.

all I know is basques have a really different feel when I look at them compared to any other group. It's not even characteristics or features per se. They just look like they are different.

Everybody semi civilized hates barbarians

One of the oldest european people, asking if white smells like kikery

Are berids white?

I agree with this. Difficult to pinpoint, and difficult to categorize as good or not.

basques are caucasians that emigrated to spain

The only white people are Anglo-Saxons.

My great grandfather was from the basque part of france Bayona or Bayonne. According to the legends he was a merchant but everything else is unknow. He was a hard guy , didn't like fucking around bought some land and started making wine, we still have the land though but we don't make wine anymore just sell the grapes and raisins since a whole restoration of the place is need it. Maybe I will do it someday

Yes Persian chicks on SoCal are hot af but also materialistic af. Most won't give you the time of day unless you at minimum drive a Benz or are a doctor.

Oh, it's my fellow Swiss Rassenkunde-Experte! I believe I see your comments on race bretty often around here. How are you doing?

I heard Lebanese women are too are hard as fuck

Basques are ugly as fuck, they are commies btw, they are white becausd they have 20 sunny days a year