Women wearing makeup. Are they friend or foe?

Women wearing makeup. Are they friend or foe?

Previous Thread
ITT Dump natural faces

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/NYMag/status/930226355828031489
archive.fo/aj6KI
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Links
twitter.com/NYMag/status/930226355828031489

archive.fo/aj6KI

without makeup they are ugly beasts..i'd almost rather bang a man.

To gild refined gold, to paint the lily, to throw a perfume on the violet, to smooth the ice, or add another hue unto the rainbow, or with taper-light to seek the beauteous eye of heaven to garnish, is wasteful and ridiculous excess.

That's beautiful user

>the past two threads, what a ride
Thank God I was born a man with high T and no skin conditions whatsoever.

it's fucking amazing how makeup can turn a 3/10 into a 6+/10.
worked with a morning shift in retail with a girl who forgot to wear makeup and she looked like absolute dogshit and kept complaining she was tired.
next day she wore makeup and a customer asked me if i could introduce her to him because she looked hot.
he was confused when i looked at him like he was crazy.

Haha. I dream of a distant future where makeup is socially unacceptable, but this will do.

Checked. This app has ushered in a new age.

Men have always been prettier than women. Makeup was the only thing brainwashing people into thinking otherwise. There's a reason male/male relationships are always more healthy and successful. It's the only kind of love God intended to exist.

>Sup Forums is surprised woman are insecure as fuck

They're just women, your fault for taking them serious ever.

I agree women are just as beautiful without

It's Shakespeare you uncultured swine

I remember seeing my highschool oneitis a few years ago without make-up once. Almost ruined my perception of her

Makeup is fucking ridiculous. Sometimes girls actually look worse with it and they don't realize it.

Dying of aids and permanently destroying your asshole before the age of 30 is not healthy.

roasties BTFO

t. assmad insecure roastie

Aids isn't even a concern if you aren't a slut. Having principles and self control is something only men can do though, so I guess that explains your confusion.

Yup. Same goes with tattoos. You don't put a bumper sticker on a Ferrari.

Still very cute, just needs some chapstick.

Women are turbo booty blasted because their smv just got cut in half by $1 app

I love women who don't wear makeup....

Does it try to show what they'd ideally look like without make-up? Or after their skin has been wrecked by years of the cosmetic Jew?

my wife wears almost no makeup and shes not a wrinkly mess like the app shows

KEK

Make-up damages skin + lowers incentive to actually take care of skin (because you can just paint over shit), so women who constantly wear a ton of make-up tend to develop shitty skin. If you don't wear much make-up, you can have good skin and won't need it as much, so they get them young.

>roastie
Lol no. I'm just waiting for cyborgs. Not going to pretend fucking a dude's ass is healthy.

women are more beautiful without making tbqhwyimof

>some asshole in Russia
frogface

fuck you

u should be a righter man haha

best part about makeup is how it quite literally destroys the skin and creates a red moon crater abortion on their face

Isn’t it the height of equality to desire the sight of women in their unaltered state? Why do feminists even wear makeup, anyway? Isn’t makeup part of that old oppressive patriarchy?

You're a faggot

>this one is based on a concept that lipstick and highlighter are somehow a mask, and you're exposing the "real" you by removing them.

No fucking shit, SJWs are so fucking stupid. They word this whole statement implying that its somehow false.

ANY WIMMEN IS FINE!

I can’t even find it in the App Store. Is it not available everywhere yet? Imagine if Apple actually remove it.

ThatsADude.jpg

The eyebrows are not changing, you think eyebrows are shaped like that on their own? This isn't removing makeup, it just makes the face paler and deletes eyelashes...

Anna kasparian

wew

Where’s the App Aussie fag at? I hate this bitch. I hate all Heard fags. Fucking delusional. She has no make up pics to compare too.

Someone with 3.0 please do this gif

Lfmao loving the roastie tears

Oops

>it just makes the face paler and deletes eyelashes

Makeup literally makes you darker and yes, women add eyelashes too. What's your point, hochol?

Do the pic after the election where she has her hair pulled back tight. Fucking gremlin man lmao

SOMEONE DO THIS ONE :^)

The day Sup Forums became a believer in technology. It's glorious.

Yama Hama it's fright night

>not supported on older Android
RIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII

Reposting:
Women are judged by their beauty. They know it instinctually. They've managed to standardize their beauty with makeup. The difference between a beautiful woman without makeup and an ugly one is MASSIVE. With makeup, there isn't a huge difference. There is A difference, but makeup closes the powergap.
Feminism and female unity would crumble if women stopped wearing makeup. Ugly women would hate pretty women. Pretty women wouldn't need feminism. There's some of that already with their bodies. But if faces became an issue too?

*pukes*

I unironically like the right more. Not sure why she tries to look LATINX.

The app is not accurate.

No face for reference

Idk if it works on Chinese cartoons

She honestly thinks that's what "str8 dudes" do, doesn't she? And I'm the self centered one.

>LATINX
kill yourself

Captain CaveMaaaaaan!

Top left looks fun

Are you literally shaking right now? LATINKS LATINKS LATINKS

Aaaaaaahahahahaha

>Makeup is misogynist!!
>Taking my makeup off is misogynist!!!

They're imploding, lads.

Someone do Roastie Millennial please

>Smugly sitting back in my seat

somebody post the laruen southern 1

NEEDS BRIANA WU AND MICKEY ROURKE

If you put me through that app Pablo, I’ll break you in half.

sad thing is they still look good but really think they deserve the super model look

>not starting your reply with "Tis"

I think overwhelming majority of better without makeup, natural. I find makeup disgusting, I would ban it if I could.

Race war by morning if we can make a lot of these with blacks and chinks looking the same.

Nothing motivates women more than being nasty cunts to each other out of jealousy.

If a female doesn't wear makeup men talk shit. If she wears makeup men talk shit. Y'all worse than fuckin bitches.

No wonder she's so angry all the time.

Holy JUST

Please please please

makes her look too white. she uses makeup to look white. she has dark features like a SE asian.

Remember to use high res, non-airbrushed pics for better results

>unibrow
>mustache
>nose hairs creeping out

>Im fucking better than you

ahhhhh yess mmmmm yes right there
that's the spot

its the make up AI INDICATOR one. very easy to glance over since it feels like the other shitty ones

"Sexism in the App Store

by brittanyDELTAgamma16
It’s really unbelievable that Apple allowed this in the App Store given the sexist undertones of it. And this is a product of the once Kremlin-linked Ashot Gabrelyanov. Good job letting this slip through, Apple."

Feminists are SOOO pissed. That means that it MUST be good!

thanks Sven

A woman can go from a mundane housewife cooking your meals and driving the kids to school to an exotic night-time creature with a few simple brushes. What the fuck is wrong with that?

God damn, she looks horrible there.

How does it actually work, though. Like if you look at her shirt, it's clearly still effecting surrounding areas, so it's not incredibly robust, but these do seem to be accurate or at least semi-accurate representations of the reality. No one looks gorgeous on the left and looks like crypt keeper on the right, yet.

Speaking of crypt keeper, someone do Kellyanne Conway.

Hows this for a fitting reaction image?

the truly beautiful have nothing to worry about