Look who turned themselves in

Look who turned themselves in

tmz.com/2017/11/14/rose-mcgowan-arrest-mug-shot-cocaine-possession/

Other urls found in this thread:

tmz.com/2017/11/14/rose-mcgowan-arrest-mug-shot-cocaine-possession/
uk.businessinsider.com/ashot-gabrelyanov-makeapp-app-russia-women-without-makeup-2017-11
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

She looks like a fucking goblin. What the hell happened to her? She use to be hot.

AYY LMAO 53%?

Disgusting

For the love of Christ, she literally looks like the le 56 meme. Maybe these Yuropoors were right all along. Maybe its high time we admit we have a problem here burgers.

She used to be so pretty. I blame feminism. Age but also feminism and le 56% face of course.

she's 47 years old

Given the news about Weinstein's spying etc. she has plausible deniability.

it's just tohose amerimutt genes kicking in.

Jesus, I thought that was Shane McGowan for a second.

She looks awful.

fucking rekt

She looks like the stupid 56% meme...

Yes, Black Cube planted the coke, and beat her silly with an ugly stick.

What the fuck is that?

>tmz.com/2017/11/14/rose-mcgowan-arrest-mug-shot-cocaine-possession/

Instead of aging gracefully she decided to be another Hollywood cunt and get a shit-ton of plastic surgery.

Americans are objectively the most attractive group of people. The meme was made by insecure inferior people because most women in other countries prefer western men and women.

How soon will she commit suicide?

*BAHAHAHAHAHA*

Minus the kang and spic not too far from me kek

>turning yourself in
JUST

feminism

>What the hell happened to her?
Cocaine, obviously

And sexual abuse

>She use to be hot.
nah

>bat boy arrested
cannot unsee

what the fuck. it's like she went to the plastic surgeon and asked for the Michael Jackson.

She was in a car accodent years ago and had to get reconstructive surgery. Not that she also hasnt had surgery for vanity too clearly but she would look operated in anyways because of her older surgeries.

more like 100% anglo. fucking hideous.

audible keks

When the meme becomes real life

Is this anglo or just amerimutt le 56% face?

>t. Le %56 man

Why so serious?

ROSE ARMY?

MORE LIKE SALVATION ARMY, AMIRITE???

Fucking hell, she's ugly.And she looks just like the 56% meme.

When you have plastic surgery to cover up your raging coke addiction

Delete this thread, I'm 1/16th Italian and 1/64th German

I'm truly ashamed to admit that I once thought she was kind of hot.

((( they ))) have been giving her a hard time

Awww you're right ;DDDD

Someone post a before and after pic!!

Rose McGowan in the 1990s for posterity

Thank God Feminism saved this poor woman!!

That doesn't make half your nose fall off and skin too tight while still being wrinkled and lips stuck in a perpetual sucking position with soullessness throughout. Age doesn't do this. Jew surgeons do.

JUST

>she's 47 years old
And looks like she is in her late 50s.
Soon she will be the trailer park crazy cat lady.

This is i remembered her Last

lol thought you said she was 56% meme

I can't blame any man for wanting to motorboat her beautiful milky tits or whatever it is our bro Weinstein is supposed to have done.

Gollum?

this is gonna be on one of the ads that run on Sup Forums. 'Remember Rose McGowan? You won't believe which Eldritch horror she looks like now!'

How is a woman like a piece of dog shit? The older they are, the easier they are to pick up.

is that really how shitty the cgi for gollum looks now? sigh...

wasnt she the one calling out the Hollywood molester movement?

Feldman calls out pedos, gets arrested. McGowan calls out prevs, gets arrested. toggles the noggle

kek

>tmz.com/2017/11/14/rose-mcgowan-arrest-mug-shot-cocaine-possession/

What's wrong with her nose...

oh yeah, her philtrum probablly collapsed.

Wtf was alex jones right? Kek

You will only be increasingly disappointed as time moves forward if you obsess over the medium and not the message.

In this case, focus on the story, not the CGI.

Pretty soon enhanced HCI will make artificial realities more vibrant than actual reality, and at that point a major selection event will occur: most media consumers will self-select to be wiped out simply by ceasing to engage the real world.

I am not a sexual object!!!!!!

The real picture shown on the link.

Indeed!

she was in a car crash and had to get surgerys + white woman aging

who?

So, more like this.

Oh how the gorgeous have fallen.

so, i was thinking about this.. old Italian movies, where the vocals are all ADR'd and don't match the video perfectly, that shit pisses of autistics to no end, and all they can do is focus on the error in quality instead of letting go and exploring the message of the medium.. the population is increasingly headed in that direction. When people get more focused on Jeff Goldblum saying the "uh" in the quote "Life finds a way" than the actual message.

The pressure got to her, they got here where they wanted or maybe she didn't even do cocaine. It's surely a coincidence she got arrested after she spoken about sexual harassment.

This is the first thing I have read in a month that has given me hope for the future.

Thank you, based Nippon. You are 100% honoary. Never forget how closely related we are amid the sea of low IQ shitskins.

to be fair she probably is a druggie

kek

michael jackson is looking good

>heee hee

> white woman aging
Not always a bad thing...
But cocaine, surgery plus ageing... that sucks for anyone.

>when your most famouse people, who are suppose to be the top tier from your country, are uglier then ms paint memes designed to offend people

>le 100% anglo man

Fixed it for ya

>attractive
The butthurt is palpable

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

now I see why natives were such pussies
neanderthals had no fight in them either

ayyyyyy

obligatory bat boy

this app is priceless ahahaha, i have a feeling it rattled the roastie hive and may get deleted. praise kek that doesn't happen

The only racial group that doesn't have neanderthal admixture are...

*drumroll*

niggers.

Natives were pussies because they never developed agriculture and so they were never subject to the selective pressures of an agrarian society, which strongly promotes planning, work and invention.

why would anyone rape that

That's a good one.

i never was attracted to her, but holy shit she really went down hill

I have thought about this quite a lot myself.

I do not see a future where the following two phenomena do not occur in tandem:

1- Medium obsessed people drop out of reality.
This will consume a large percentage of the small fraction of humanity that is quite intelligent, but applies it in a useless and stupid way.

2- The usefully intelligent will advance beyond mere biology, but only in cases where the person's intrinsic value as a biological human warrants it.
This will springboard evolution by combining deliberate design (rapid advance) and natural selection (rules of an entropic universe being uncaring, QED), and incidentally sort of "leave behind" 99% of the remainder of people who lack the intelligence or other fitness to even have become confused between medium and message in the first place.

I don't believe "robots will take over! AHH!", I think "bio" and "mechanics" will merge, but only for a small fraction of us for this particular event. Its not an "AI singularity", it is an evolutionary paradigm shift toward deliberate designed evolutions.

Sorry for the wall of text, but this is actually the larger issue in the back of my mind when I was writing the previous message.

Hmm. It really does seem like she's being targeted for speaking out. I'm sure famous people do cocaine like regular people drink coffee -- every day.

that's the face of mental illness

you'd hit it

I didn't know golem was wanted by the police who the fuck is that it looks like that guy from the Halloween movies or Ed Gein

stop the pro-Russian propaganda
uk.businessinsider.com/ashot-gabrelyanov-makeapp-app-russia-women-without-makeup-2017-11

>>This is Bat Boy from Weekly World News.
>>Feel old yet?

Is she pregnant? Her abdomen looks hard and swollen.

Actually, I'd let it hit me if you know what I mean.

>100% anglo
Rose Mcgowan is Irish

Without make up