Schwarzesmarken / Total Eclipse / Muv Luv

Please bear in mind, like East Germany in SM, we are at times in the middle of a civil war. Remain calm, and ignore and post your thoughts.

Other urls found in this thread:

sendvid.com/p5qhwyem
mediafire.com/file/1i5ptbvitdav3ms/Wallpapers.rar
mediafire.com/file/h2yqaimgs8j511u/SMR MIMI OST.rar
strawpoll.me/11584918
futalog.com/444069170.htm
youtube.com/watch?v=xE6SAE1tCEE
youtube.com/watch?v=unrtTjTujgM
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>no Irisdina romance in Irisroute because age is too busy shipping Beatrix and Irisdina together

How do you guys feel about this?

Rape Pham
Pump Pham
Dump Pham

would love to see IrisxBeato. Bernhards and Brehmes are made for each other.

I just want to have a threesome with Irisdina and Beatrix and then take care of the both of them.

I don't think he's the Master either desu. I mean he could be, but there are small factors separating them. Not that I wouldn't believe it if it was stated, but there better be something big discussing how he descended into whatever the Master is.

Maybe Kiirke's LN gives some details? Has anyone read it?

>Theo with a boatload of children
Squee!

Who's the mother?

What was better, the first VN or the second?

sendvid.com/p5qhwyem

>yells Beatrix's name as he crashes hugs her to him
>yells as he begins to slowly thrust into her
>shocked, sharp intake of breath from Beatrix
>she then smiles as he finally fully enters her
>fades to black
>alarm sounds
>Theo grunts

What did they mean by this?

Sadly, in terms of quality and adherence to the materials, the first. Martyrs has it's good points but it's like a schizo directed it to the point some things are just nonsensical. I don't know who to blame.

>yfw we could have had proper routes without the anime around

Fucking mad.

Extra never

Not just proper routes, but proper story even.

Funnily enough, even Katia was sort of screwed out of love in her ending, which could have been rectified.

Who the hell makes these decisions at age like trying to adopt the fucking anime as the right story. I don't get who makes a fucking decision like that.

To the guy who asked for it in the last thread.

Does Irisdina deserve scorn for abandoning Beatrix and then potentially abandoning the 666th?

I want to die smooshed between Pham's boobs.

Sometimes if you try to hold everything, you end up with nothing.

Was she raped though?

Pretty good.

How could you scorn something this cute?

I think she deserves a second chance.

>second chance.

You mean a third chance.

What would Stasi Pham have been like?

You can't, you'll only feel more alive between them.

>Katia gets infinite chances
>Iris keeps getting chances
>Lise deserves her chances
>But Beatrix doesn't even have a chance

Beatrix's chances was stolen by Katia. Katia's antennae sucked all of them up.

It's why true love is so bad in SM, because your lifeforce gets stolen and used to breathe life into a 15 year old.

>It's why true love is so bad in SM
But true love gave us the end with the least deaths.

But then you may rightfully ask, "Oh yeah retard, then why does Katia die in Irisdina's route?"

You'd have a fair point. But the truth of the matter is before Katia met her "fate", she was wiring chances to the 666th. Unfortunately, since the 666th don't have antennae, the conversion ratio was a measly 2.5%.

If for nothing else, I'm thankful to Martyrs for that.

I think Beatrix dying in every route just confirms that age sees her more as villain then tragic heroine.

She's a tragic heroine who happens to be an antagonist, pal. BiS cemented the tragic heroine bit.

Hiroki and Kouki agree, don't bother them about it.

Not necessarily. Fallen heroine works there as well, its just that for the last year welding BiS and SM together has become harder as they added that constant, unrelenting bitchyness to her. And then there's her death in the Iris-route

So what would have been better, Beatrix surviving Iris's route, or Lise's?

Iris's route. But to be honest either one would have worked.

The funny thing is, if Beatrix and Iris had swapped positions and it had been Iris who'd been dying, I don't know if Beatrix would have given her the time of day. It takes dying to get through to Beatrix's thick skull and cause her to open up.

No, I think both of them would have been crushed in both positions. They both played with the idea of teaming up but shot it down because they didn't think the other would be willing to step forward.

Beatrix might not have fallen into a coma (she kinda spent her life alone - tragic, that), but I don't believe she would be as strong after.

Iris, it would have been fitting to have her go into a coma with Iris.

How would you guys react if that actually did happen.

Iris's. It doesn't fit in the Lise-route by virtue of her and Theo being so totally incompatible and a third party having to mediate, which no one there is willing or capable of doing. You'd have to rewrite the route, for it to make sense.

It would have worked out like a parallel her death in the Lise-route. The only reason they forgave each other in the Iris-route is that they got to bond first, otherwise they would have kept everything inside.

>but I don't believe she would be as strong after.
No, she'd be dead because the rebels would string her up.

No, she'd be in a coma, silly.

She'd be lying there on that bed, with a sexy sleeping face, with Theo staring at her breathing slowly, her large breasts going up and down, up and down. Until something in him snaps, and he ___

kills her for being responsible for Iris friendzoning him.

666th (minus Theo) had Beatrix's back after she saved their asses. They wouldn't of let it happen, especially Pham (who was one of her biggest defenders in the VN, and she'd take over after Iris dies).

Also, Beatrix might not actually get a firing squad from a military court. Yeah, she did a lot of bad shit in the stasi, but she also violated orders to fire on civilians and also saved the 666th, both of which would count greatly in her favor despite being stasi (assuming Heim's holding court, being Jurgen's widow would also tip things for her). There's also the fact that, except for her battlefield actions, a lot of the things she did would be very hard to prove.

Thing is, despite behaving sometimes like an even worse anime Beatrix, most of it is an act and she's actually probably the nicest of the different Beatrixs. She barely does anything close to what the LN or anime version gets up to, her nice moments are more genuine due to her discomfort in them, and she even has moments where she tries to do good despite it shooting her in the foot.

Yeah, she doesn't even hide among civvies like in the LN, and it's Theo shooting at her with reckless abandon (and then he blames her for it). She's pretty tame, all things considered.

There's been so much misinformation flying around about her for the past couple of years mostly from the anti camp it would seem that I'm totally skeptical of anything I hear without a translation or video backing it up.

It's really a goddamn shame Theo never bonds with her. I would have liked to see that, even just a mental imagination sort of sequence.

Someone mentions that he starts to see Irisdina in her, but then Katia's speech shut the door on that and made him go back to hating Beatrix.

True love is rare in SM, but when it connects it sets off like fireworks.

Why does she wear lipstick as an adult?

Because it's pretty? What kind of answer are you looking for here?

I still have hope for a Beatrix secret route.

I just want her to not feel alone dammit. Those words of hers when she's dying. I want at least one time where she has at least someone to believe in her. SOMEONE. Until the very end.

her sexuality is a weapon. weapons need to be maintianed and improved.

Theo is a shitter

>wearing makeup into the battlefield
She probably made for the most beautiful corpse in the whole of Germany.

Post-SM SoL when

Whether she appeals to your tastes or not is a different matter, but it's undeniable that Beatrix is incredibly beautiful, so yeah, she's a pretty corpse. Putting on lipstick takes less than 10 seconds, so putting it as on as you're getting dressed isn't very time consuming.

when Lise wakes up in my bed.

中尉エーベルバッハ

Theo doesn't even really think of her sexually, seeing her as a frightening, demonic monster. He can't see her as being an attractive woman.

Jurgen thinks she's the hottest girl he has ever seen in his whole life.

Which is more true?

Was Martyrs OST released? I missed it if it was posted already.

mediafire.com/file/1i5ptbvitdav3ms/Wallpapers.rar

mediafire.com/file/h2yqaimgs8j511u/SMR MIMI OST.rar

Thank you kind user.

Thank you for the happy stories Healanon.

I want to violently rape Master

Thats not the image I wanted to post but alright, works too.

The only time we ever see Beatrix genuinely happy in Schwarzesmarken is when she teamed up with Irisdina.

Full version of White Relation is included in the OST?

>There will never be a Beato version of the Theo smooshed in breasts while crying cg

Just end it already.

Does she ever address him with kun?

But he does. His mind keeps wanting to see her as evil and fear her, but his heart and dick can't get over her how amazing she is.

>convince these two that the waters on the nearest beach are good and they should take a swim
>steal their clothes when they're not looking

So what's the verdict on VN Beatrix?

strawpoll.me/11584918

Hey, over on Futaba, they're starting to dump Iris for Beatrix:

>>若い頃のアイリスって声が全然凛々しく無いのね
>>むしろ可愛い
>もともとお嬢様口調みたいな奴が頑張ってキャラ作ってたんで・・・
ベアトもいっぱい泣いたんだろうなあ
墓テープ聞いたのはアイリスぽいが二人で聴いててくれないかしら

Also, apparently as of chapter 11, it's almost confirmed that Beatrix is the tape listener.

>tfw Jap user writes about how Beatrix sits alone in the Bernhard family tomb, crying alone after Iris left as she listens to the tapes

They're celebrating Katia's death too.

futalog.com/444069170.htm
Thread btw.

I really like how they write route as √
I'm going to have to start doing it now.

>あれはあれで幸せなんだよ
>兄の子供うんで子に授乳させるリィズとか二人だけで結婚しきするとかもっと幸せなシーンが欲しいんですが

Yes please.

Was it ever in doubt Bea was the tape listener?

Best girls posting

.. and posting.

I have something for you, Sumikaspammmer.

Why indeed.

No one ever does it, what an anomaly.

Is Martin gay?
There's no way he'd consider someone like Gretel attractive unless he's into boys.

Why is she so fat?

Softness comes at a price.

Never ever happened. It's just Beatrix man, what a nutcase.

Monica does it too, but clearly she should have picked a deeper shade.

>Kiirke knows Balck-sama loves the fattest of asses
>her body modifies itself accordingly

Must a trait in the ML universe.

Release the cockroach squad!

>not Cockroach Class
We all know they're BETA equivalents of T-1000. They're not fooling anyone.

Now that were talking about delicious kirkebutt, when will a summary of that Kirke LN appear? It seemed quite short, someone must already have finished by now.

I was wondering that too. It's not so much it seemed short to me, as someone would summarize it at least by now, considering it's post-SM material, which we are sorely lacking in.

I don't see the last blu-ray on nyaa. Was it even uploaded?

youtube.com/watch?v=xE6SAE1tCEE

This theme evokes Beatrix vs Theo as well as Char vs Amuro for me, I don't know why, apart from the lyrics, it just fits.

Anime Bea looks so derpy.

Also, I wish VN Beatrix was more trollish like the one in the first VN.

Yes, but it could still be someone else. Just unlikely since the story is likely going to open and close with her or Iris.

She went from troll to bitch, but what can we do now? Other than hope for BiS chapter 12 and SM Extra.

I see a wolf in sheep's clothing on that cover.

Does Yuuya's grandfather show up in birthday polls?

I want them to do an art of him and his buddies in WWII

I don't think he does, and any non MC male character has abysmal odds in the polls. Unless they happen to be the gate guards.

Incoming better hime.

Beatrix is a very cute girl, but I don't think I can dump Iris like that. It's just not right.

Right here

Yeah I knew they have abysmal odds, which I'm normally cool with, but they have the randomest ass characters sometimes on polls, but not Yuuya's granddad, who's fairly important.

>tfw no deathbed reconciliation
>tfw doesn't reveal he was dating a noble girl too, but had to break it off

For shame.

The bits later on in TE were nice though.

I found a picture of him

Did Pham died?

Yes

50% wasted.

Who /NVA/ here?
youtube.com/watch?v=unrtTjTujgM

What does this have to do with Muv-Luv?

I felt bad when she died.