CBTS #337: THE TRAP IS SET EDITION

Connect +++ The ++ Countdown + Signals
Everything you need to know is on the Qmap.
Read it. Read it again. Questions are Statements? Let it sink in.

1. The purpose is to log events as they happen over the coming days. Everything is connected, Everything has meaning. Keep your eyes on the news to record and analyze because no one else will be able to do a better job than /us/.
2. Yes, we all see the attempts to demoralize us and derail our redpills to the normies. Stay strong lads. Focus. Believe, and make a choice right now: Do you Trust Trump?
3. Stick to your choice.
4. No one tells you what to do, so just do the voodoo you do so well Sup Forums
5. How would *you* succinctly break all this news to your blue-pilled friend? Does the initial message need to answer every detail? Bring them along for the ride and celebrations lads.
6. Do just that.
7. Get Comfy, Believe in your bones that we're riding the greatest timeline in existence.

QMAP (The only thing (You) really need)
Legend TEMPLATE? Text of Q: pastebin.ca/3934172
Advise for your first step into this Sealed Indictments are a huge thing. Really.
MSM curiously silent..
842 in 12 days is UNPRECEDENTED twitter.com/damartin32/status/928797133926432769
twitter.com/Avery1776/status/929541533816279041
Q confirmed Q trip !ITPb.qbhqo (ctrl f)
NEW 11-13 11-14
VERIFIED Q POSTS

SPREAD IT FAR, SPREAD IT WIDE. THEY HAVE NO WHERE LEFT TO HIDE~

The drops by Q are all we need, and that exact format of questions in an answer chain provoke the very feeling we need to share to others. MOCKINGBIRD fucked with the normies, we're here to unfuck it.

Remember. You made a choice. Eyes Wide Open lads, and pray for the protection of those in harms way.
Godspeed to us all.

Other urls found in this thread:

app.smartsheet.com/b/publish?EQBCT=e3d1071b533c412f8bc08ebbb1b444f6
dystopiausa.com/nuremberg-trials-corruption-likely-coming-2017/
tttthreads.com/user/imperator_rex3
tttthreads.com/user/LarrySchweikart
tttthreads.com/user/drawandstrike
tttthreads.com/user/ThomasWictor
archive.is/VUm5R
youtube.com/watch?v=n6SmTVdwbLM
youtube.com/watch?v=Y6uCGuVXBwo&t=
c-span.org/video/?c4691720/mr-ratcliffe-ag-sessions-comments
youtube.com/watch?v=Y3nNjwHbt2M
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Virginia's_8th_congressional_district
youtube.com/watch?v=e0ERSCCsFDY
breitbart.com/big-journalism/2015/06/22/msm-reporters-party-at-top-hillary-staffers-wedding/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Q's letting the world know that ratlines and wealth strings are drying up and being cut. They [Wizards and Warlocks] have already carried out one of the largest silent sweeps in history (The massive amount of pedo-related arrests after Trump was sworn in). Got the lackies on the bottom, flipped 'em, and worked up the chain as much they could. Now the sources of wealth that fueled these entire operations got cut off. (The +++ ++ + is a countdown associated with the bleeding the three groups: SA Rothchild and Soros) The ones in the middle of all this are on their own, and freaking out. With the full weight of the Military, Navy, and everyone Loyal to the American People/Trump in what you might call a Python Approach against the bad actors left on the stage. Pray for those who are saving the Republic of America.

REMEMBER, WHAT HAPPENED IN SA WILL HAPPEN IN AMERICA

SA > NA > ASIA > EU

KEENMIND IS KEEN MESSAGE TO ALL LURKERS >"My fellow Americans, the Storm is upon us....."

Spreadsheet of Answers
app.smartsheet.com/b/publish?EQBCT=e3d1071b533c412f8bc08ebbb1b444f6

Search analytics Theory
Q CONFIRMED SCREENCAP CONFIRMATION Quick RD M-Intel user Saudi theory Big picture Social Media ThoughtCrime SA timeline

Older Event Log THEORISTS: (DO READ UP)
dystopiausa.com/nuremberg-trials-corruption-likely-coming-2017/
tttthreads.com/user/imperator_rex3 (NEW)
tttthreads.com/user/LarrySchweikart
tttthreads.com/user/drawandstrike
tttthreads.com/user/ThomasWictor

NYT Post (Declaration of war as per Q)
archive.is/VUm5R

In an effort to reduce information overload, I'm linking to previous OP posts of breadcrumbs and memes we've found.

Nov 10-12 Nov 13-14(some) Nov 14 slight repost+NEW CRUMBS
Assange asking Trump for a job HNWSR +++ U1 DOJ Sheet HiRes Unaccountable financial gains of congressmen Trumps Limo license plate starts with Q Position of Flyover pic Amazing meme about RockAChilds Prince Charles turns on jewish lobby Soros under fire by Nigel InfoGraphs
Follow The Money Killary's History Deep State Ratlines Epstein, Weinstein & The Mossad Podesta-Madeleine Comet [not] pingpong The only way to cast doubt on the message of Q is to poison the bread before Q posts. Stay strong lads.

first

THIS IS THE TRUE BAKER
AntifungalLeafBread !!ED969JhqXgF

Deliver us from evil LeafBaker

comfy

Lurkers are Lurking.

Is this the right bread?

mmmm fresh bread, the best bread!

Will this be the bread that will save mankind?

youtube.com/watch?v=n6SmTVdwbLM

I propose making Antifungal Leaf an honorary patriot for his exemplary service during the meme war.

Anyway, did anyone notice any subtle crumbs from the Sessions oversight testimony? Or any other happenings today?

LeafBro is good LeafBro is wise
Nofungusamoungus
Thank you for the bread

How come nothing happened yet?

YOU HAVE FOUND THE RIGHT BREAD

God bless this bread.

God bless that baker.

God bless us all, even shillbros.

ANONS ARE WINNING

Newby here trying to add an ingredient?
How to get meme stuff into dropbox listed?
Only B&W rabbits in there now?
Others scattered through the threads?

>first 10 posts are buttkissing and circlejerk

get on with the work anons

REMEMBER
Demand only quality bread.
Avoid GMO shit!

Check my last post

ok you retards have 335, 336, and 337 up at the same time

keep your autism in check please

Shills at Defcon 11, I would suspect a nuke pruning inbound. Be prepared Leafbro

Newfags and old, the shills will try to lead you astray to astroturfs afar. Stay in the fields of Leafbro for he has the real bread.

checked

Defcon go down in value based on severity dumbass

Autistic's, anything new today worth knowing?

There where lots of breadcrumbs if you read between the lines of the Jess Session hearing.

Patriots & Session vs Cabal puppets

Look up the clip on jewtube or something and skip to the end when a man named Frank is talking and he directly talks about body/child trafficking and moneylaundering and so on.

could RR be rules for radicals by Saul Alzinsky who was HRC mentor.

>Based Baker

Post something good and bring it to the attention of OP. It's gradually updated

I recall towards the end that Sessions said he would if possible get multiple special prosecutors in order to get the bottom of the past matters. Could have been blowing smoke.

Yes.

Clown.

Lets get some clarification here: The three families are Saudis, Rothschilds, and Soros. Bushes were formerly in the top three until Prescott botched a coup in the US in 1888 and then went on to finance the Nazis (was possibly Hitler's handler?!?!?) Where he botched whatever plan was brewing in WW2 and the /ourguys/ took home a short lived win. That is the moment that Soros took over, since he had previously worked with Nazis...

What connections would Soros have that could get him such an esteemed position? Maybe these questions don't matter so much but I figured I would ask.

>[ ]
>[ }
retard

Not when it’s been turned all the way up to 11

Leaf, you will be remembered as the one good leaf that held strong to the tree of life, liberty, and truth. Battered by shill storms and bot battalions, you held the ground for Sup Forumsacks to do what they do best.

The little leaf that could.

I'll never forget.

tl;dr
Why should I care?

Nope.

Fake Q.

Please stop.

3 #336's and this one in the catalog. WTH?

MOAR YEAST BAKERZ

Ron Rosenstein, assistant AG.

Adm r
>admiral rodgers
Rr
>rod ronsenstein
Rm
>robert mueller

Shill bakers making bad bread. IGNORE!

In this timeline we get to see the corruption that Satanic Hillarion and her cult of child killers would have been hiding from us.

More shill tactics trying to slow down the flow of information.

I tried to start a thread for some simple memes to repill normies worldwide, but Sup Forums is on fire lately, so i'll try to get some here, help me out anons!

Pls consider:
- Easy to understand, easy to translate
- Conspiracy "theories" proved correct
- Bad actors/bad outcomes known worldwide
- No obscure memes, nothing too specific

Pic related
Gob bless you all, MEGA!

Gotta wonder what kind of plane this is. Seems small, no (visible) engines on wings. The 'pods' seem too small for a Lockheed JetStar.

muh

AntifungalLeaf BestLeaf
REMEMBER ANONS: PRAY FOR TRUMP AND ALLIES
Send them your energy, they need it now more than ever.

Jeffrey SmithVerified account @Smith_JeffreyT · 20m20 minutes ago

 More
Jeffrey Smith Retweeted Ed Cropley

This is significant. Speaking to folks on the ground in #Zimbabwe now and "something is actually happening ... troops are all over Harare."

gonna get a yeast infection, too much bread.

This is what happens when an autistic child doesn't get that thing that he wants. Trump is a mediocre president, and that's all he will ever be. He's not going to save america, even if he tried he would fail miserably and go down in Jewish history as the biggest idiot to ever exist. There is no storm, only a steady down pour of sheckels for the Jews.

STOP TRUSTING PEOPLE BASED ON TRIPCODE ALONE ESPECIALLY WHEN THEY HAVE AN UNSECURE TRIPCODE YOU FUCKING NEWFAG LURK MORE

Bless you Leaf Baker. I've saw you on here consistently over the days and nights, the work you've done is commendable. HAIL!

right

Remember these key phrases that RR and Sessions said: They cannot comment on CURRENT investigations, when questioned on HRC, CF investigations.

Shills be thirsty for (you)s.

SO THIRSTY

HOLD THE LINE

I feel a big night

this guy

youtube.com/watch?v=Y6uCGuVXBwo&t=

Sessions and Ratcliffe had a nice little exchange today, thinking its probably a pump fake
i made a thing
>c-span.org/video/?c4691720/mr-ratcliffe-ag-sessions-comments

Sending Positive vibes your way.
Keep up the great work anons.

like this?

Amen and Godspeed!

LURKER HERE. Just wanted to let you all know we are here enmasse and are absolutely fascinated by your stamina. Keep this going as it is very possible that this may be the most dissemated Insider info in the history of the internet. ++

LIVE - Rick Wiles: Saudi Arabia and Israel Broker a Secret Peace Deal with President Trump

youtube.com/watch?v=Y3nNjwHbt2M

anyone interested in this,

Leafbro has helped combat through heavy shill tread creation, may his sons have many fit, large breasted wives

Any update on Trump's announcement, or the fact that the fuckers censored him talking about it?

VA 008 = this.

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Virginia's_8th_congressional_district

`like this?

We are the STORM!

Checked. This. Keep afloat with LeafBaker!

Secret peace deal....they on the same team! SA and Israel deal with Iran, that’d be a headline

or this Trumps twitter profile.

You say this only days after people who actually wanted Hillary to win were legitimately screaming into the sky...

If that "organized protest" isn't a clue, I don't know how the fuck we can save you user. You're just as wrong as those screaming and uniformed "democrats."

Found this earlier while I was at work.. I’m not by a computer anymore for the time being so I haven’t been able to look into it anymore but i thought the shot in the video looked like this

Here are the coordinates for the place. Maybe someone else can pick up where I left off?
38°37'31.5"N 127°38'33.0"E

Haven’t been able to follow last few threads so I’m not sure if we’ve figured this out yet

Want to echo what this lurker is saying. We love you Sup Forums. We’re watching history unfold. Thank you for the best ride of our lives.

Maybe lose pepe, the machine to be dismantled has taught normies to mistrust the symbol

The numerology needs to take a back seat.

youtube.com/watch?v=e0ERSCCsFDY

38:00 in drone that can assassinate someone... Tiny drone too...

Also possibly notable, gowdy said during his line of questioning he was meeting with the ig after the sessions hearing

Some enterprising user needs to start digging into the trucking and transport companies involved in any recent human trafficking cases. Especially in Michigan and the border states.

Antifungal leafbro is the good baker, very good history over the last week, consistent and good guy. Polanon is also good.

I had to do IRL stuff for a while was there a thread-splitting fiasco again? If so, hopefully we're back on track.

Also I missed all of Sessions testimony & questions, but I saw the circular diagram that was shown (deep shit for the Uranium One issue). What went on - can someone give me a QRD on Sessions session today?

Pretty sure Snowden works for CIA to bring down NSA. He never commented on CIA's spying tools eg vault 7 and 8 yet condemned the NSA.

this works, thanks
keep em coming if u got em

OK.

What exactly is Sessions doing? He's been there all day

Can someone make pizzaQ caps?

this

Absolutely perfect, next one should show that J.P. Morgan was actually owned by the Rothschilds... I know that at the time of his death they owned like 80% of his business ventures...

I said the same thing but after spending time researching there's more to numbers than you could imagine

I'm honoured, and it's my pleasure.
We're riding this wild ride together lads.

What's Up with Killary's "top advisor," Adam Parkhomenko ... Ukrainian

Can't find any info on his parents.

MSM were guests at his wedding
breitbart.com/big-journalism/2015/06/22/msm-reporters-party-at-top-hillary-staffers-wedding/

> Creepy and unlikely story that he fell in love with Hillary's mission while she visited his elementary school and he is described as this amazing uber #1 fan who worked his way into HRC's nook.

> His tweets are really grandiose and he responds very aggressive to counter views.

> Also, who is the mother of his child who looked like he was 5 or 6 at the time Hillary's #1 advisor got married - cannot find any info on the mother; yet, Adam used his own son as vote for Hillary propaganda on social media

Who the fuck is this nigger?!?!?!

>??????
think those are emojis, thats not raw twit api output

Much enhanced

Bump

>>Why is the closing of TPG bigger than made out to be?
>Because it was also a front for child trafficking. It shutting down is a big step towards taking down the entire cabal
Kimberley Fritts of TPG was also of Uranium One. Could the uranium shipments have been human trafficking victims also/instead? It's radioactive. Who's is going to inspect shipments all that closely?

>Mr Radcliffe and AG Sessions comment: Storm is brewing on the hill
What did they mean by this?