Can't even make this shit up

jpost.com/Middle-East/Iran-News/WATCH-Netanyahu-vows-Israel-will-act-alone-against-Iran-if-given-no-choice-514265

>“Iran is dangerous because of its fanatic ideology of global conquest, its growing power, its unflagging commitment to destroy Israel [and] its unvarnished aggression. Iran has already spread conflict around the Middle East, in Yemen, in Iraq and Syria and Lebanon. We are far from alone in recognizing the Iranian threat to the Middle East. The leading Arab countries, Saudi Arabia, see things exactly as we do. They are right,” Netanyahu concluded.

Other urls found in this thread:

defensenews.com/breaking-news/2017/09/18/us-breaks-ground-for-new-permanent-base-in-israel/
youtube.com/watch?v=aY90MSkQtrE
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

#StandWithIran

this need to go viral

dat projection tho

He's going to prison.

Sorry but if Tehran gets wiped off the face of the planet, Earth will unironically become a better place.

spbp
It's a perfect description of Israel.

>tfw jew problem gets rid of itself

Fuck off faggot. If ISRAEL is wiped off the map the world will finally find peace.

What the fuck is wrong with you people? Why are you so unable to do self reflection on what PARASITES kikes are

Why isnt he in jail yet
/?????????????????????????????????????????????????????

nah, they'll just do the usual and false flag terror bomb the US base in israel and make us fight hezbollah/iran.
defensenews.com/breaking-news/2017/09/18/us-breaks-ground-for-new-permanent-base-in-israel/

He's part of the swamp. It's all coming together.

Bibi is a pedophile too

swap israel for iran then read that paragraph

Fuckin do it

>posting leftist memes so bad Palestinians don't even care about them
Netanyahu isn't getting indicted, and he isn't getting replaced any time soon.
I like how as soon as someone defends Israel they get attacked vehemently by tin foil hat wearing basement dwellers. It will be a beautiful day when hezbollah/hamas tries to do something besides launch missiles :').

fuck off kike

Do it faggot

Get fucked Isaac.

I would love to beat the ever loving shit out of him with a pig leg

Fucking butthurt Jew desperately posting memes that have nothing to do with the subject. Your people will be exterminated soon.

we need michael ruppert to tie it all together - or not - but at least do so somewhat amusingly

Israel Jews are the most benign Jews. The problem are the ones destroying white nations from inside.

FUCK OFF LOSER

Fuck you, bibi. You senile old kike motherfucker. We're not fighting anymore of your wars for you. It's time you got a taste of what fighting an actual country (and not a bunch of illiterate goat herders in Gaza) is actually like. Send your our to die for your cause. We want no part in it.
Signed, the US Fucking Military.

But Iranians are Persian, you can't get any whiter then that unless your some mix of med and armenian.

I doubt its a problem in Poland, but a huge swathe of European/American politicians have dual citizenship to Israel and therefore split loyalty. In most cases completely one sided loyalty to Israel using America for example as their attack dog. A golem.

“Israel is dangerous because of its fanatic ideology of global conquest, its growing power, its unflagging commitment to destroy the West [and] its unvarnished subversion. Israel has already spread conflict around the Middle East, in Yemen, in Iraq and Syria and Lebanon. We are far from alone in recognizing the Israeli threat to the Middle East. The leading semetic countries, the US, see things exactly as we do. They are right,” Netanyahu concluded.

>defending the muzzies
Both need to be removed. Doesn't matter if it's a war with sand niggers, or Jews, both would improve the world.

Iran is the Biblical figurative Babylon.

Honestly nothing would have improved the world more than if your shit country and race was wiped long ago. These kikes wouldn't have even been a problem by now if it wasn't for you fucking cucks.

Mr Pot, meet Mr Kettle.

>The jew cries out as he strikes you.
Just to make my position clear, however, I say nuke both the middle east and isreal.

i don't think its even projection at this point. this shit is just published in order to mock how fucking dumb we goyim are. who can read that and not think israel is projecting? most people are just garbage lesser goy and will eat it right up.

HAHAHAH FUCK YOU FAGGOT

JEWS LITERALLY WORSHIP

THE BABYLONIAN

TALMUD

KYS

Wrong. We are the ones fighting it. We are their biggest threat. There's a reason why they are constantly pitting other races against us and using tactics to stop the white birthrate. We are the last threat in their way. Without us, everyone would be controlled by them already.

Maybe the the US could help Israel out and send them say 8 million dollars annually?

More war means more refugee filth slithering into europe and into the middle east. Seems like you would have learned that by now.

That's not six million, goyim.
Wait...

Iran (Persia) was the enemy of Babylon and invaded them, wtf are you even talking about?

This.

Dumb burger, Muslims controlled Jews for over 1400 years while you dumb White Christcucks fought their wars in WW1 and WW2, armed them to the teeth, and handed them the keys to the entire world. In fact, you are still actively doing it to this day shitstain.

Bibi you're drunk. Go home.

>Terrorist state calling a terrorist state a terrorist state so a lapdog imperial terrorist state can fight the other terrorist state for them

Can this plz end

>implying I care about Europe
Lol, fuck off with your white unity bullshit. A white ethno-state would be amazing, but only in America. I wouldn't leave this great country for an ethno-state, and fuck any traitor that would. America is number 1 and literally the only
country that even matters.
We hardly did anything in WW1, and only enter WW2 to defend ourselves, and completely took advantage of the situation to spread American influence all over Europe and completely cuck Japan into doing what we want. Also used it to start the UN and put us in the only power position that matters. We inky jumped into WW2 at the end of the war after getting attacked, and spent the whole time profiting over it and making leaps in technology. We used the war to put us in the economic position we are now in. We were hardly fighting a war for the Jews.

>We hardly did anything in WW1, and only enter WW2 to defend ourselves
Fuck, you're either dumb as hell or a Jew shill. In fact, I hope the Jews do destroy your race.

Not gonna read your boomerpost. Fuck israel.

What exactly do you think we did in 1? And what fighting did we do in 2 before getting attacked by the nips?

But I'm gen Z, and also said fuck the Jews. You'd probably know that if you read before going off, you autist.

Germany was winning WW1 until America came in and fucked them over. Learn some real history burger.

youtube.com/watch?v=aY90MSkQtrE

accuse the enemy that of which you are guilty

I'm not going to sit here and watch some random hour long video.

as it says in the torah, accuse your enemies of what yourself are doing

go a fucking head then no one will stop you we will see how long Israeli people are willing to fight their own wars!!!!!!!!!!!

Of course you won't burger, that's why you are an uninformed idiot.

He's just some patriot drone who can't afford a brain. Yeah, all the US has done since 1776 is defend itself, by pre-emptively attacking dozens of nations and false flagging if it suits them.

The only actual war they had on their soil was against themselves. Joke of a nation, and still they gloat about it all while being happily fucked in the ass by the heeb.

There's nothing more rediculous than an American

>hurr you're uninformed because you won't waste an hour watching what I want
K

If you are for the neocon plan of bombing iran then
you are a boomer in spirit, if not in years. They are
no existential threat to us, and it will just lead to us
taking in more middle east refugees.

We aren't defending ourselves, we are defending our position at the top. Not constantly attacking these countries will allow them to grow and become possible threats, whether it's economical or militarily doesn't matter. What's wrong with keeping the lesser beings in line and making sure our empire stays on top?

Fighting is in our DNA, and expansionism and nationalism is unique to white people, other races don't care like us, you globalist faggot. We are a tribalistic people, and extreme nationalism is instinct. Stop denying what we are, cuck.
I am in favor of just dropping MOABs all over the entire middle eastern region. Why do you care about sand niggers so much? Bunch of savages. Who cares if we drop some more bombs?

Good, keep fighting each other over whose more based.....good. I support all of you as individuals.

>>“Iran is dangerous because of its fanatic ideology of global conquest
Well that's just absurd

All I want to know is when will the Saudi cucks stop pretending they hate Israel and make official their alliance already?

Israel, despite hating all Muslims, sees Sunni Muslims as like flies to be squashed, not a true threat no matter what they do, but the big bad Shiaas are a legitimate threat to Israel because Iranians are proven fighters and have done well, even when fighting with the US against the Taliban.

The US and the West has committed a terrible mistake by allying ourselves with the useless goatfuckers in the Gulf incapable of fighting, meanwhile Russia sided with the experienced Iran and other allies that are capable of mounting a strong military offense and defense. Is it too late to switch sides?

Nice logic and plan faggot, if people didn't have a memory.

Continue spouting your beliefs of committing fratricidal war, armchair general. You call people who would leave the united states traitors, yet there's no such thing as an 'american nation', and the very creation of it was treason in itself.

Your country is a joke and there's nothing great about it.

Literally no argument to be found in your autistic screeching. Stay mad, cuck.

>“Israel is dangerous because of its fanatic ideology of global conquest, its growing power, its unflagging commitment to destroy the goyim [and] its unvarnished aggression. Israel has already spread conflict around the Middle East, in Yemen, in Iraq and Syria and Lebanon. We are far from alone in recognizing the Israeli threat to the Middle East and the rest of the world. The leading Arab countries, Saudi Arabia, see things exactly as we do. They are right,” Netanyahu admits.

ftfy bb desu fampai

Iran today is the figurative Babylon that the Bible talks about. It doesn't mean it's a city state in the 6th century BC. It has the essential characteristics of Babylon TODAY. Iran is threatening Israel.

>Not constantly attacking these countries will allow them to grow and become possible threats, whether it's economical or militarily doesn't matter. What's wrong with keeping the lesser beings in line and making sure our empire stays on top?

do it faggot. US is the only country in the world that likes you because we are run by jews. this may actually force the US jewry to pick a side

Fuck off christcuck. Babylon was degenerate as fuck, Iran is the total opposite of that. The Irony is that the Israel today is not even of the real Israelites, they are mostly descendants of Persian converts from over 2000 years ago. Fuck off with your Israel bullshit.