You do realize you'll never finish all those anime, don't you user?

You do realize you'll never finish all those anime, don't you user?

I know, but it's not stopping me from trying. Currently going through SDF Macross and it's a blast.

Yes.

I have 217 on my list. Only pick up 1-2 shows each new season
Maybe the end of next year for sure

I need to pick up a few more 3TB drives.

Who here has less than 50 shows in their backlog?

My backlog keeps growing. I clear one show and 10 more take its place. It can't be helped.

Well, jokes on you. I read manga instead.

Don't forget Do You Remember Love when you're done. It takes a shit on the characters and plot but looks amazing doing it.

Oh, fuck you, disgusting red

>tfw you had to stopping adding to your backlog because you ran out of hdd space and you can't even watch currently airing shows but you're still too lazy to work on that backlog, so you just keep adding show as "plan to watch" on mal

I'll return to NEETdom one day faggot

Trying to decide what to watch next.
Amagami
Noragami
Nyaruko
Toradora

I remember toradora "best love story ever told" bullshit, which kind of scares me away, but Taiga looks cute. Don't know anything about Amagami or Nyaruko and I only downloaded Noragami after I liked one of the OPs from an osu beatmap.

Watch something other than those.

Watch Amagami.

You're so fucking new.

Kindly lurk 6 months before posting

>you'll never finish
Doubt it. I'm approaching 500 completed series and it's becoming increasingly difficult to find anything that I'm actually interested in watching, except for currently airing shows.

>that picture
I actually decided to watch it for the second girl from the right in pic related, but all right, Amagami it is.

since the year is ending i decided to finish some stuff, and i only finished 3 shows but i added like 30 to this list

>osu

Fuck off.

lain and nhk are Sup Forums essentials

meant to reply to

Yeah? Well I just MARATHONED A WHOLE SEASON of Teekyuu.

I do. I'm not very religious about adding anything and everything I see that looks interesting into it.

I've regretted this many times.

For me, when I feel lazy that means that there is a show I don't want to watch but feel obligated to watch it (usually some overrated classic). As soon as I drop it I have a passion for trying out and watching things again.

Me. But I have a huge drop list.

higher your standards
>except for currently airing shows.
how do currently airing shows have more entertainment value than classics? Currently airing stuff is just mindless pandering nonsense with the occasional good show.

>how do currently airing shows have more entertainment value than classics? Currently airing stuff is just mindless pandering nonsense with the occasional good show.

week to week shitposting of some specific airing shows can be more entertaining than the show itself

only 119 series in my watch list, but I'm keeping up with 8 currently airing

>Currently airing stuff is just mindless pandering nonsense
So are these "classics."

moreso than now? I guarantee you pick out some random fanservice show from pre 2000s and one after 2008 and the one after 2008 will have considerably more pandering. Hell even pre 2000s hentai had less panty shots than most currently airing shows.

>muh classics
You classics just as shit as current anime except current anime is pandering to me and classics were pandering my grandpa

oh come on guys you can't even be pretending to be this retarded. One of the highest praised shows of the last couple years is fucking Re:Zero for god's sake. Current anime is all about profit and creativity is dead.

>have no backlog
>current season sucks
Suffering

And before it was fucking Code Geass that had much more pandering and fanservice.

I need to at least finish 0079 before Origin 4 comes out. Depending how I feel I might just watch the movies and go to Zeta depending on how I feel.

I haven't added to my backlog in 2 years and there are still 290 anime on there to watch.
I'm not trying to run out of stuff to watch though. I don't see myself getting bored before 1000 series.

code geass didn't have insane amount of pandering until the second season, and hey look the second season came out in 2008 what a surprise.

>code geass didn't have insane amount of pandering until the second season
Rewatch it. CC's ass and Karen tits were up into your face during S1.

>Osu
>Not mania

Sorry, but you aren't the target audience.
People who subscribe to crunchyroll and frequent MAL are the target.

And look at shows of 2000
>GTO - lots of pantyshorts, sensei is pervert and making moves on students,
>Love Hina - haremshit full of pandering
>Excel Saga - lots of lewd humor and pandering
>Sakura Taisen, Hand Maid May -lewds and pants shorts, shittons of loli pandering
>Gravitation, Yami no Matsuei - fujopandering
>Nia Under 7 -had pantishorts

This season:
>Bungou Stray Dogs, Haikyuu!, 3-gatsu no Lion, Mahou Shoujo Ikusei Keikaku, WWW.Working!!, Natsume, All Out!!, Udon no Kuni, Gi(a)rlish Number, Fune wo Amu, Lostorage Incited WIXOSS, ClassicaLoid, ViVid Strike!, Long Riders!, Bernard-jou Iwaku., Tiger Mask W, Hibikek,
Show By Rock!! # - no pants shorts or lewds.
>Flip Flappers, Izetta, Drifters - oaccasional lewds, that is not center of the story
>Occultic;Nine - no lewds and pants shorts, except of bouncing titty monster once in three episodes

You are wrong and should watch more or fuck off like a casual normie watcher you are.

It's only like 30. I'll get around to it.

come on you aren't even trying, there are more fanservice shows this season than you could find in all 2000.
>Nia Under 7
all the characters wore long skirts and pants?

All I do is

-keep up with a few currently airing shows
-focus on a single completed show on the off days
-only watch one or two episodes a day unless it's a show I feel a need to binge on

And I don't worry about what I'm going to watch next until I finish whatever I'm currently working on. I just make mental notes of things that look interesting then try to remember them later.

>how do currently airing shows have more entertainment value than classics?

Because I like to talk with anons about things I'm watching, but I don't like to make threads about old shows that have already been talked about.

My whole goal is to get enough shows that I enjoy so I can just endlessly rewatch and enjoy them. If by the time I've finished I have forgotten even half the plot of the first ones I'll have succeeded.

Most anime is gay as fuck, its easy to keep a short list.

Watch Lain, NHK, Planetes, Kino no Tabi, Eve no Jikan, and Spice & Wolf.
Drop Punch Line.

I don't plan on finishing them.

Not finishing them is the fun part. If I ran out I'd have to actually get a life.

>>current season sucks
>posting Danganronpa pic
Why don't you just kill yourself?

Seconding and . Also, whenever you get around to finishing MSG, watch War in the Pocket afterwards.

>there are more fanservice shows this season than you could find in all 2000.
Of course there are. That's because the whole year had less anime than we got this season alone. There's also much more non-fanservice shows. Not to mention all the borderline hentai OVAs we had back then.

It just keeps on growing

I usually download and watch 10 at a time, but I usually add 20 more by the time I'm done with those ten.