BTFO: Stepson of Roy Moore Accuser Says She’s Lying

Darrel Nelson, the stepson of accuser Beverly Nelson, says the allegations are all lies. Nelson says he is baffled by the timing of the sexual advancement claims and voices his staunch support for the Alabama GOP Senate candidate.
>thegatewaypundit.com/2017/11/stepson-roy-moore-accuser-says-shes-lying-stand-behind-judge-100-video/

Other urls found in this thread:

thehill.com/homenews/house/360269-ryan-calls-for-moore-to-step-aside-these-allegations-are-credible
thewbhpmorningshowpodcasts.blogspot.com/2017/11/the-new-judge-moore-case-laid-out.html
politico.com/story/2017/11/14/rnc-cuts-off-moore-244904
archive.is/CtEfp
youtube.com/watch?v=EAzrDo5bIxY
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Weeeeeell sheeet....

women only lie about rape when its conservashits doing the raping

Doesn't matter.

The Democratic party invented the Lynch Mob. They are openly saying Truth does not matter (Slate Article).

>B...but she has a signed yearbook!
I hope all liberals get gassed

This is big, or it should be.

My god, and with how the media has been championing this one, it's a perfect stake in the heart of the 'I believe women' rigamarole; what gifts are being left upon our doorstep!

Didn't one of the family members of the whores that accused trump of this bullshit come out and say the same shit only to be ignored by the media? How is this different? Plus it's obvious that even if he still wins he'll get pushed out

Theres more than 5 accusers now faggot.

Someone who probably wasn't even alive when the alleged incident took place denies it. So it must be a lie!

Women want to be raped. That's what they think about when they masturbate.

The fire rises

BIG IF TRUE.

Never believe roastie lies.

There's 5 accusers. This guy is just a republicuck who hates his step-mom and has no concrete proof that she's lying. Roy Moore a pedophile. Even Paul Ryan called the accusers accusations credible.

>thehill.com/homenews/house/360269-ryan-calls-for-moore-to-step-aside-these-allegations-are-credible

Someone rip the facebook video and put it on youtube

>you're bring it up when we voted him into the house

t Bernie

___Handwriting mismatch and spelling messed up

___Yearbooks don't come out in December - they come out in May

___ 2 different color inks

___He was not a DA at that time, he was a Deputy DA. He wouldn't have called himself a DA

__If he dumped her on the side of a rural Alabama gravel road in the dark -- how the hell did she get home?

>Cell phones weren't even INVENTED back then.

___Who took her home and how did she get to the person to take her home and where is their testimony, if they even exist?

thewbhpmorningshowpodcasts.blogspot.com/2017/11/the-new-judge-moore-case-laid-out.html

Where the fuck do you think you are, leaf? If Paul Ryan says it's credible, it's damn near certain to be a lie!

Until they go after Biden, I don't believe a thing the DNC says on this issue.

Or it could be that establishment politicians know how that creep acts behind closed doors and want him gone. They just cut off his funding now too.

>The move comes as the party intensifies its effort to pressure Moore out of the race. On Monday, Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell called on the candidate to “step aside.” McConnell also said he believed the accounts of Moore’s female accusers, who told the Washington Post that Moore pursued them when they were teenagers and he was in his 30s.

>politico.com/story/2017/11/14/rnc-cuts-off-moore-244904

Is this a man or a woman?

No. The Republicans that have targeted him are not a fan of Moore: Moore is anti-establishment. He also was removed from his court seat for his failures there.

Moore is a terrible choice, but he's a better choice than the alternative. Fuck the establishment for trying to push him while he's down. Weak ass bitches. I'd vote for Moore just because of how badly GOPe doesn't want him.

>3 over age, say he was polite and got no farther than kissing
>1 town bicycle
>1 obviously fake fucking story with (((Allred)))

>I'd vote for Moore just because of how badly GOPe doesn't want him.

They don't want him because he's a gay hating pedo who got removed from his court appointment twice for being incompetent. You would vote for that? Everyday this board slides further and further into madness.

Wow if even healthcare policy wonk and noted conservative leader Paul Ryan came out against him, he must really be a bad guy! But seriously I think your brand of shilling is too out of touch to be shareblue. Are you affiliated with the GOP?

>They don't want him because he's a gay hating pedo who got removed from his court appointment twice for being incompetent

Over the Democrat? Of course I would. Theres like a 100% chance that Moore doesn't hate me because I'm white. The Democrats basically have come out as the anti-white party. Do I think Alabama could have picked someone better than Moore? Absolutely, but they didn't.

>Listen and Believe

can someone archive the fb page?

By the way, some anons did some digging on her Facebook and it turns out her daughter is a lesbian who is married to a Mexican.

archive leaf

How the fuck is NO ONE picking up on this?

bumps

>archive.is/CtEfp
Here you go, you lazy nigger.

I don't think it will archive the video itself though (just a screenshot of the page instead). But if you click on the top right of the video, there is an option to save the video to your desktop

Dunno what road specifically he is alleged to have dumped the girl on but much of Etowah country isn't particularly rural. Gadsden, Atalla, Glencoe, Rainbow city, and southside are mostly a continuous metro and probably were to an extent even whenever the alleged events take place.

Maybe more so then, plenty of urban decay in the area, A steel plant employing a lot of the area closed about two decades ago, the goodyear tire plant still exists but its not like it was before.

tried uploading his video to youtube but I guess YT blocks facebook video re-uploads

>newfag

How much money has the RNC donated to Moore's campaign up to this point?

Hint: its $0.00

If you wouldn't fuck him/her either way then you need to reevaluate your life.

Gee if only the left had mechanisms and infrastructure in place to stifle this from gaining traction or even getting out at all

So that's why some Hollywood kikes have been conveniently sacrificed. They're going to play the rape smear every time they need to win an election now.

youtube.com/watch?v=EAzrDo5bIxY

youtube form for easier spread, more info in the details.

bump

>halloween was two weeks ago
>still has spoopy skeletons on the mantle

I'm from a county just north of Etowah and know plently of people in and around the area. Dude looks like he enjoys a bit of meth on his lunch break. met plenty of them. not trying to make a meme but he is stereotypical "damn why the bank trying to repo my truck? i made the payments for 2 months so what if one checked bounced?"

just looks like a shitty camera dude