Tfw grandpa collaborated with the nazis in croatia and reported kike families

>tfw grandpa collaborated with the nazis in croatia and reported kike families

You grandfather is in hell. Sorry for the bad news.

Cry more tears kike.

fuck ur grandpa

- a gentile

This, Jesus Christ OP. Holy shit. Like seriously. We just joke about naziism because Hitler believed in vedantic medication and Sup Forums is all about peace and spiritual ascension.

Holy fuck. I can't believe some people actually thought we were real nazis.

Too many niggers and Jews on Sup Forums since the Trump election made us famous.

>mfw only using nazi flag because there's no Hindu Swastika option

>memeflag
wtf you have violated the emotional nap

>flaggot
ftfy

trips wasted

>all these butthurt leftypolians and reddittors itt

kek

>not realizing we are all just ironic here including op
maybe you should kill yourself, newfag

Thank him for your existence, life is not chalked full of clear moral paths.

How do you feel about the fact despite your servile servitude to the Fuhrer he still called you Slav undermensch but you were allowed to stay for doing his work? Not a trick question, I'm genuinely curious.

People who conflate nazi-ism with white supremacy are mentally retarded. Hitler took the term Aryan directly from Hindu scripture. The word Aryan is derived from the sanskrit word for "Noble". And Hindu scripture is ripe with stories about the mortal incarnations of gods walking among men.

Hitler believed that the German "Aryans" were direct descendants of the original Indo-Iranian noble castes. In fact India was originally on Germany's side in World War 2 until Hitler started losing when they conveniently decided they were allies instead. The Nazis were eugenicists no doubt but it had nothing to do specifically with skin color.

>Memeflags
>Bosnia not kill
?

great-grandmama was reported to the KGB by the jews because she had more potatoes than them, she was sent to Siberia as a bourgeois whatever. Due to Stalin becoming impatient with the kikes they were deported as well and great-grandmama received a pardon and was allowed to return (rarely happens). Ironically she kept kikes in her cellar during the war and they repaid her with betrayal. Needless to say she hated kikes more than ever after this incident and even ranted for hours about them. Died at 108 years old.

as long as kikes died it's all good

Tbh I think Nazism is more compassionate and does less mental gymnastics than pol or anyone else in modern politics for that matter.

My grandpa was in the Milice Française and work for Vichy , never know if he has hunt jews

top kek. now (((they))) will sign their posts as "gentiles". yea sure schlomo, that's what we call ourselves.. god damn i was looking forward to an epic clash of cosmic proportions but lately i feel like them kikes are dropping da ball, desu

Hitler was clearly the reincarnation of Arjuna