Silver Spoon

Oh my, they are so pure.

OTP indeed.

Such cute dorks

That and the first phone call were pure gold.

I thought the author was gonna chicken out and drag shit out.

Thankfully the next chapter gave us this adorable shit.

Really? I had the opposite reaction; each time a gag blocked the confession, I started screaming at my computer screen. After dragging this shit on for years, I was sure Arakawa was going to fuck with us again.

That last page made it all worth it though.

Oh, is it time to pick this up again?

Is the hiatus finally over?

It's just that the gags took me by surprise, couldn't stop laughing. I kept imagining a myriad of facepalms.

Can't believe it's been 5 years.

Finally the day arrived. And it was glorious.

Yes, we finally got a confession

Kind of? We got two new chapters, but now it's back on hiatus again. Worth reading the two chapters though.

Wait how could it possibly be on hiatus again.

It feels like there are only 5 chapters left, max.

Sad but true. While I wish we could see Hachiken growing his business, with the frequent hiatus and all, I think its better for the author to end it soon.

And perhaps in the future restart it with Silver Spoon 2 or something.

I don't want it to end, author lazily time skipped a year already. Then she won't even show the business actually growing

well the fact that she said she also loved him for years made it better, and it deserves to keep going because this could continue thru college easy so plenty of story left. i hope whatever issues the author is dealing with to make these stops ends soon

I love satisfying confessions

Weren't all the hiatuses because Arakawa is drawing that arslan manga at the same time?

IIRC on of her family member is sick or something.

i can't believe that they banged before they kissed

>BONK

Absolute madman!
Mikage's father is going to break Hachiken in two

Hachiken's father will break him into two.

Just kidding, Hachiken's father doesn't give a shit about him.

>i hope whatever issues the author is dealing with to make these stops ends soon
It's a sick family member that she's taking care of. She pretty much came back after like a year of no chapters just to draw this arc and then went straight back into hiatus when she finished chapter 120 a two months ago.

He does though. He's the ultimate tsundere father, but he really cares about Hachiken otherwise he wouldn't help him starting business.

Me too.
Especially when Mikage's father picked up the phone

Have a (you) kid, rarely does one deserve it as much

Which chapter?

She's honorable.

Re-reading from start, dammit why can i relate to the MC on a personal level . Shit

No. It recently went on hiatus again.

These last two chapters were released quite a while ago. Raws for the kiss were even dumped a month or two ago when it happened. It's been on hiatus since then, the scans are just very slow.

she spread herself too thin with multiple projects. is arslan still going even?

Arakawa is such an amazing mangaka, I wish she'd stick to one project at a time though.

I wonder how it'll end. Will the story continue longer with a university and business arc or will it just timeskip straight a few years.

Yeah. Personally, I don't care about the new Arslan at all. Not her fault since I still think the art is great, but the story doesn't draw me in.

>and drag shit out.
Well, she kinda did with another hiatus.