Why is it so hard to find anime with stuff like this in it?

Most studios don't want to test how much ecchi they can get past censors, and just go for regular pantyshots and boobies.
Also, just plain masturbation isn't funny.

It's not funny but it's lewd and people like that

I don't remember this.

Then again I didn't bother with the BDs for this shitfest

I believe it was more about the context

I think this aired on TV.

I still don't know what to tell you since last time! I guess I need to call Nisio and tell him to tone his shit down and cover some less extreme fetishes.

I don't think so, considering the show was full of magic light beams black holes during nude scenes and the blatant BUY THE BDs screens during the sex scenes

>gif
Idiot.

>Making 2 seconds long webms
For what purpose?

It's 3 frames...

i think a better question is why make it a gif when you can make it a webm instead, its not like theres any downside

why don't we just rename Sup Forums to /e/ eh?

792KB for just 3 frames

three frames at almost 1MB of bloatš›² 

I wasn't planning on fapping yet for fuck sake

it's on the bd version

Because some people browse or post using their phones. And most phones can't handle webms

You just turned the gif into a webm, you fucking moron. That actually makes the quality worse, all you did was lower the size.

I dropped this when it turned out to be hetshit.

icucks, please

So, right away?

Why do animu girls leave panties on their legs like that? Do nippon girls conventionally do that? Is that an actual thing in japan?

I watched the TV version when it aired and I definitely remember this scene.

I usually leave my underwear around my legs when I'm visiting the hen house, I think it's you that's the weird one.

Because exporting anime to the west was a gigantic mistake. The only hope is for based Putin to nuke USA and their SJW faggots.