Too Short for Politics

I hate politics. I've been interested since I was 12 and always wanted to run for office. However I'm really short so I know I'll never run as a politician. Any other manlets feel a desire for life in politics but know they'll never make it due to their height? This thread isn't meant to insult us it's just to point out we'll never make it in politics since we will never get enough votes from the masses.

Other urls found in this thread:

forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=137699003
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

nice fag flag and blackpills faggot, now bend over and take this dick

>we'll never make it in politics
Nor in anything else lmao.
Manlets, when will they learn?

Napoleon was never voted in, short people don't win elections

Never it seems.

>short people don't win elections
>now the kike switches to pilpul
show your israeli flag you faggot

He is a dictator.

Napoleon was not short. He was average. Everyone was smaller in that time. He odten went around eith very tall bodyguards who made him look shorter, this is perhaps one reason fpr the baseless cliche. Its like you people dont even read history.

Holy crap, learn your freaking history.

In modern warfare having a large surface or a nice tall target area is a weakness. Remember it’s easier to shoot a goose than a dove

Manlets are actually great politicians and are seen in lot of governments around the world.
5’9 reporting in I’ve never seen my height as a big deal

The short thing was (((British))) propaganda.

You aren't interested in politics, you just want status and attention. Typical manlet behavior. This is why we won't vote you in. You have a napoleon complex. It's not the height itself, it's the personality traits that always come with it.

Also, if you really want to make political changes, then running for office is not how it is done in 2017. You are not fucking Trump.
Real change happens right here on the internet.

is that photoshopped

Charisma goes a long way

>You aren't interested in politics, you just want status and attention
That's the whole point of politics, status, money, power, prestigious, and influence.

Wtf is that dumb fucking picture, I’m assuming it’s a joke cause difference in their heights is like 4 feet not an inch.

It's a joke picture but the fact is short people have no chance

This.

show your israeli flag you faggot

>shorties cant get into politics

Who's stoppin ya?

>
no it's very accurate.
am 6'4"

he's not in politics

he's a midget with a webcam and he's lost every debate

I'm 6 foot 4 but I also inherited my fathers black beady eyes.

Can't have it all I suppose.

me on the far right

What makes you think that

who is dennis kucinich

It's not your height, it's the fact that you think it's about height.

You gave up before you even started.

If women can be politicians, manlets sure as fuck can be too.

There hasn't been a SINGLE short President since television became wide spread.

his wife is great

no tits or ass but still a cutie

6'4 with ocean blue eyes but also ugly with fucked up teeth and low self-esteem. Be thankful for what you have.

> Hitler
> Napoleon
> Julius Caesar
> Stalin
All of them where manlets. Still, they're among the most important political figures who have ever lived

BEFORE MASS MEDIA TO BROADCAST HEIGHT. Also Hitler was average for the time.

Whether he's a dictator now or not. He won a democratic election against Boris Jelzin, who was quite tall compared to him

He was a manlet by Nazi standards tho. He wouldn't have made it into the SS due to the height requirements

what were height requirements?

If Hitler can do it, you can too user

Believe.

only basic bitches like men just because theyre tall, its an old meme. im 5'8 and i fuck women all the time. ive seen men which are pretty much midgets at only 5'3 with qts that are taller than them in the street. Trump won because he was strong and spoke his mind and wasnt shilling for the destruction of the USA. not because hes tall. obama is like 6 feett tall and i hate him because of what he stood for.

You had to be 180cm (~5'11-6') to get in, also you had to show a purely Germanic lineage dating back to the 17th (?) century and beyond, which would've been another obstacle he would've struggled with

Jimmy Carter is 5-9

Truman is I think 5-7 5-8

Stalin is 5-3 kek

Don't forget Alexander the Great.

Yep. 5'11" turbo manlet here. I can hardly bring myself to leave my apartment.

and julius caesar

When you think about it, being short (or average size) is better if you want to hold positions of power. Statistically (when you look at history) it is much more likely that you become a leader

>Hitler
>Stalin
>Napoleon
>Alexander, The Great
>Winston Churchill
>Martin Luther King Jr.
>Mahatma Gandhi
>Dwight D. Eisenhower
>Robert E. Lee
>Francisco Franco

All well under 6 feet hmmm

Nope nope nope. Ted Cruz & Little Marco (Rubio) are huge assholes & slimy slimy and they even got elected. Rand Paul isn't tall, I don't think.
Dennis Kucinich. A lefty, but worthy of great respect- the DNC really screwed him over and that's why he lost his seat (they eliminated it altogether. Same thing happened to Allen West, but he's a rep, not short) Anyway, Kucinich is married to a former model, very tall, pretty woman.
I'm sure there are others.

The only thing that is limiting you is you, user. Good people are desperately needed. Go for it! It might as well be you as anyone else.

With the same power and strength as the holohoax if you think about it.

This Italian dwarf is 5'4 yet he has 2X the money Trump has.

The only thing holding you back is your own sense of inadequacy

Hitler was tall for the time

THat's racist as fuck.

NOT AN ARGUMENT, they were before television

he was 5 6 - 5 7 which even now is not that short. I mean it's not enough to make fun of.It''s not Danny de vito height

I'm 5'11 too. I can't go to the gym or the beech because that's where tall people are. My class is pretty short so I fit in there

All before mass media to spread their height around. Oh and Hitler was tall for the time

no he wasnt. hitler was and still is average height. he was 5'9. there were plenty of people that were 6 foot tall back then. look at Patton.

Well your problem is not your height, but that wussiness seeps from every pore. No confidence in your beliefs, and the ability to forcefully speak them will keep you down.

>5'11
srsly if thats your problem, you are stupid as fuck. There are people that are 5-2 tall and so on. Stop sitting on your computer. Sup Forums memes have turned your brain to mush. Manlet meme is for lulz, you are taking it way too seriously

The top people of the Nazi party all would fail to make the SS including the leader Heinrich Himmler who was 5'9. Hitler was 5'9 a Joseph Goebbels was 5'5

It's not just that, on bodybuilding forum and /fit/ they say due to the nutrition age the average height is rising like crazy. You need to be at least 6 to be considered even in the game, and then it's 6'3-6'4 which actually have a chance at accomplishment.

You're a wussy.

>bodybuilding
you lost me there. Bodybuilding is now shit. Everyone knows it. If I was you, I wouldn't even bother. It's sad but it's true

>You're a wussy.
I am not the one making an excuse for my failure to do something because of my height. I am just fine with my height, and I am very confident in what I believe, and do in life.
So man up.
Because the poor me being a manlet. Booohoooo!!!

>NOT AN ARGUMENT, they were before television
That shows you current height standards are a construct of modern times when all these leaders had the respect of men around them that were well aware of their actual height. Media has let women dictate the standards of men

I don't bodybuild but I still see the comments on bodybuilding.

forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=137699003

This is great bait. Good job.

> 5 11 too ashamed to go to the gym

> meanwhile a literal dwarf in the real world

What height are you to make you insecure?

>You need to be at least 6 to be considered even in the game, and then it's 6'3-6'4 which actually have a chance at accomplishment.
Well then how do these people feel when they see a top world leader like Putin running the show at 5'7 for the second most powerful nation on earth?

Ahhh boo hoo you a manlet mad at this thread? MAN UP

Red herring fallacy

That's different he's a celebrity.

5'11

He's not elected though.

Kucinich is a manlet with a bangin hot wife. Step your game up and drop the meme flag, faggotron.

5'7" crew checking in. zero fuks

6'0" Chad here. I almost ran for city council in my small suburb of 10K when I was in the utility industry. Would have used that position to favor my company.

He was 5’ 7”, hitler was 5’ 8, Dmitry Medvedev comes in at 5’ 2”

No, its not.
What are you 15?

act I think Putin is shorter than what is says on internet. When i look at him with people who are shorter, he stands along with them. I think he might have upped his height

SeeStop jumoing though hoops and show your flag

Short men face far more actual discrimination than any race, religion, or gender

Youre on to something, if Medvedev is 5’3”ish, putins about 5’ flat

Jeff Sessions is 5'4"

You lie
Nobody is 5'11" it's a liars height
You are about 5'8" and fat as a fat fuck aren't you, chubby. I smell a fat boi. Here fatty fatty fatty fatty, here boy. That's a good fatty.

I'm 5'9 and I'm going to become a second Hitler. This time, I will lead my folk to victory. I have severe Napoleon syndrome. Anyone that fucks with me is going to be hung with their own entrails.

It's more the fact that you're not born as a Jew or a family associated with Jews. But also because you're short.

It is. Only edgy teenagers think politics is about anything but money and status

>tfw 183 cm (6')

i everyday thank god for making me tall

daily remainder that women abominate manlets so much
insulting manlets on the internet is the best way to release my stress when depressed kek
when i see manlets in my sight, i always cannot help but laugh internally
the fact that i can beat up 5 some 5'9'' manlets at the same time always gives me relief tbqh

Sadly, its not, i was robbed..

My dad is a Jew but im not

>too short for politics

Capcha:
You fucking newfag

this post just reeks of manlet self-hatred desu

Thanks

Mentioned him

>NOT AN ARGUMENT, they were before television
Still, there were taller people around they had to compete in the political theatre with

>tfw asian and 6'0

It's weird towering over my family. Thank god I grew up in America and had a decent diet.

Also they were all degenerate mongrels by their own standards. Goebbels would have been euthanized among other kids for his physical and genetic features

James Madison was 5'3

You will be spared on the Day of the Rake.

You cant see it because it's over your head.

ron paul is 5' 8" i think putin too.
Wear shoes with lifts

Not how it works.

judaism is passed maternally.

WOP Chad - give daddy a hug, baby
Cucked Blackman - intensified seething

8'2 here, fuck all of manlets