What happened to Christian values?

Other urls found in this thread:

thejournal.ie/catholic-abuse-australia-3224627-Feb2017/
psychologytoday.com/blog/do-the-right-thing/201003/six-important-points-you-dont-hear-about-regarding-clergy-sexual
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

God is dead.

God-damned Christians ruined it.

Seriously. I knew a holier than tho' Christian who told me he was a pedophile, and that he was going to heaven and I was going to hell.

jews

lol edgy boy

for every Christian pedophile there are 10 jewish ones

> What happened to Christian values
American values.

Said the AnCom, misquoting Nietzsche

Women were allowed to vote

They decided to follow the teachings of Paul instead of Jesus.

You forgot about all of your priestly class and the Vatica orgies and shit.
Oh and the mussies are not any better.

When will you realise that it's humanity that's tainted?

We still have them around. My children are learning to be warriors for Christ.

They are the true children of Israel, not these satanic Jews in control. Create red pilled, non cuck children like me and press on.

some worse than others. the rate of pedophilia in the catholic church is the same as the general population, while it's probably much higher than the general population in Jewish synagogues. But why does the media focus so much on the Catholics? Because the media is run by Jews and they want to destroy your faith. Their agenda of destroying faith is all part of the protocols of Zion and fits in with their end-goals as written in the Talmud and other Jewish books: for the kikes to be priests for mankind.

They ought to be killed like Jesus

Interesting comment, can you expand on that or point me to more information?

That's interesting. Don't get to see too many Mithras worshippers nowadays.

Jews killed them and Christians weren't strong enough to defend them.

(((Progressive ideals)))

> the same as in general population
A-user I...

Also, it's highly unlikely that there is more jewish pedos knowing jews are 16 millions and christians are over 1 billion.
I don't know if you realise but for every jew it makes around 80 and 100 christians for 1 single jew.

And I will leave that here just in case.
thejournal.ie/catholic-abuse-australia-3224627-Feb2017/

It is time for a new prophet guys, organised religion is a scam.

Oh that's funny. Ignorant me that's a Fucking heresy I guess. I got on board with stopping the Moloch worshippers after learning about their upper tier presence during the elections.

Didn't realize I was cheering on false gods. Shame on me brothers.

Still, remove Moloch.

Jews infiltrated and subverted them.

You can do that on your own whiteboy.
But the Jew will amways be there to capitalize on your back.

nothing. dolan tried to kill em and theyre making a comeback

was interested when I saw op

but this is not a Christian thread at all

You got that right Frenchie.

ouch

Cultural marxism

He meant the rate in jews is higher

this.

good job user

Christians never had any values

actually, it's making a big come back in China.

Horseshit. There have been much harder times in history. He gave us free will and rules. Many choose to disregard Him. Even his most faithful don't necessarily have great human lives, most are filled with struggle and sacrifice.

The reward comes when you die, if you were faithful, truly repent for your sins and take effort to serve Him better.

the truth

I fucking hate evangelical Christians, they have literally the worst positions on everything. They even support the Jews and Israel, who hate them.

Protestantism was a mistake.

Noooooooo, I am hit right in the heart, how will i ever recover?

And then you end up wondering why we end up muttposting.

why is atheism dying?

that's my question.

Therecs more to it, but in a nutshell, Jesus said that what matters are your actions. Do good things, love the Lord, and love thy neighbor as yourself. Paul basically said "fuck that noise, what actually matters is praying and believing god is real." Eventually, this gave rise to American Christianity and hucksters like those prosperity gospel assholes, where the modus operandi is to be as Christian as you want but it's okay because you can say that Jesus forgives you.

Should read "be as un-Christian as you want"

Christians failed to live by them. No one will follow a hypocrite, there's a reason missionaries and martyr's spread the values and it's the same reason no one gives two shits about them today.

Not even those preaching about western christian values even attempt 10 days in 300 to act in accordance with the words of their prophet Jesus Christ, it's horrible hypocrisy and the world can see it.

"Christians" killed these values.

What good Christian values are you referring to? Nothing Christ taught was any good so I don't know what you could mean.

Society was bound to realize the dog-treats had medicine in them.
Unfortunately we weren't mature enough to keep taking the medicine after we rejected the treats.

really?

yea look it up.

>God is dead.

And that type of thinking is why Niggers, Mexicans and Muslims are invading the West.

Look at countries that still have God. No Mudvasion.

Cohencidence? I think not.

will do. Lets hope the Christians can overthrow china.

Why can't all abrahamic followers Fuck off to the middle east and live under their own sharia laws?

the french revolution

Sit the fuck down gook, the US marine will come soon.

Don't feel lonely Frenchie. We're all up shit creek without a paddle.
We just love sharing the misery around.

If it ever existed.

Stop saying this misleading meme. This implies the Christian god ever existed

Jesus never came back.

Huh interesting. I've never really pitted the words of Jesus against Paul, which is even more so important to do because Paul got the last word.

I have much digging to do. I suspect its going to steer me more away from my protestant upbringing (currently attending a Catholic church, unfortunately not a Traditional one). But I can still feel something missing.

I need that fundamental, original word. I hope I find it.

wrong

they are still chines you know Christianity is just a belief.

Died at 33 A.D.

No follower of J.C. ever followed his footsteps according to his gospel, which means carrying bag of coins, waterskin and a sword.

Yahweh is not real so your myth has to end sooner or later.

He comes back every morning if you pay attention and read the book like an educated man and not a believer.

sounds about right.

Nothing exploded, created everything, then a fish turned into a human who landed on the Moon.

Seems legit as fuck.

This. Also, checked.

Yhwh is nothing but the god the Jews decided to keep from they polytheistic religion, similar to Allah for the muzz.

By all means, look into it for yourself. Full disclosure: I'm an atheist who hasn't read the bible in more than a decade, so I could very well be biased.

Yes, then the Christians and Muslims decided to go one step even crazier.

I thought it was first bacteria

BTFO

its always the jews

People became less tolerant of child molestation

They got superseded by Enlightenment values and lately by egalitarian postmodernists.

>explains nothing, likely spouted to be edgy

buddy, we are all biased in some way it's only natural.

And so are you

Enjoy eternal anguish

Please show the quote were your God said that.

gg

How is that a misquote?

It's not a type of thinking. It's an observation. Or are you really going to contend that the materialism and rationalism of the modern age hasn't contributed significantly to the rise of atheism?

Thats not an argument

>Enlightenment values
Ah yes, what could be more enlightened than waving a rainbow dildo around in the street while screaming for equality?

> not understanding methaphors and reading like a fondamentalist
Why do people do that?
When you read a book are you never skeptic?

Tbqh the least crazy is christianity.
At least it holds the most modern (or compatible with modern world) form of morality.

sadly atheism is decreasing.

it suck's.

Die

Nor is that Satan

No amount of CPR is bringing this country back. RIP.

This. Meanwhile, some people, like Jordan Peterson, want the treats back. Nietzsche basically felt that we should just hold our nose and take the medicine.

Christianity is fucking crazy. Literally a blood cult worshiping a lich.

any of y'all niggas know of boson per chance???

t. christcuck

In other words you have no actual quotes from a deity; thanks for playing.

The fall of Christendom has led to the steady fall into degeneracy, that is for sure.

I skipped a couple steps, but you get the gist.

Raping children, oppressing others, and being a hypocrite aren't christian values anymore. So sad now christians are more love thy neighbor tollerate others, ya know real Christian values. Sadly without all the bad shit people don't want to go to church anymore.

It's a sun god religion.
Please stop thinking Jesus is a man, he is the personnification of the sun.

.. wut

>sadly
user pls. Naturalism as a whole may be on the way out in the next decades.

People very rarely hate Christianity. What they hate is a straw man of it, such as what you're peddling.

You illustrated you have no idea how the Universe formed from the big bang on ward.

Checked

>> the same as in general population
yes, actually about the same as the general population and far better than public schools

psychologytoday.com/blog/do-the-right-thing/201003/six-important-points-you-dont-hear-about-regarding-clergy-sexual

Then why does the Jewish media focus so much on the Catholic church if public schools are even worse? Because Jews hate Catholics and always have.

not really just look up feminism?

Cute

People reap what they sow.