I just realized... there are no stormfags here any more, nor any ancaps

I just realized... there are no stormfags here any more, nor any ancaps.

Who the fuck are we? Did we merge?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=YM2NQgIG-QM&has_verified=1
m.washingtontimes.com/news/2017/oct/17/george-soros-transfers-18b-to-open-society-foundat/
myredditnudes.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

This is a board by shills for shills.

I honestly think the genuine userbase is in a minority here, or shills are just fucking -industrious- when it comes to spouting bullshit.

make australia gay again

Subverted

Pure vanilla White nationalists. True RW unity.

I am Ancap, but I think Nazism is the next best thing

you're mostly shills and retards that heard about this board in a youtube video, or the "news"

soros put the majority of his wealth into his various shill/subversion "non-profits"

how many (you)'s can a billion dollars buy?

open bobs ples

OPEN BOB

The problem is that even the nazis don't know what the nazis were trying to do and by keeping the name they get curb stomped everytime the normies hear the word. Their best move would be to focus on the ideas and rebrand, totally dropping the old names and symbols.

Ancaps need to focus on the values of meritocracy. It appeals to the disenfranchised whites who still want to work and build a future for themselves.

Letting jews setup controlled opposition for every branch of reform that tries to rise isn't helping.

No there's still stormfront. Wait lemme check the catalog and get the /nsg going

pen bob plea

who is she?

Those are fake, i have the entire set

Are stromfags from dailystormer or storefront?

All right natsoc General is up. If it dies stormfront are Asleep

We're becoming what's necessary. Ancaps are getting pragmatic, and Nazis are dropping the larp a little.

I said it in another thread, but I used to be a libertarian until I realized it cannot work with non-whites.

So until that day, it's ethnocentric fascism for me.

Man, I've been here since 2010... We used to be nothing BUT Nazis and Fascists. I mean, we're doing more things to disrupt the left and we make better memes and lulz than the rest of the other boards combined, but still.

An era is gone...

They government shut down stormfront. They had a two whole forum type threads just for raiding Sup Forums and reddit.

>We used to be nothing BUT Nazis and Fascists.

That is only within the past few years. Anonymous and Sup Forums were more chaos then left or right.

pro white identity politics is the way. not nazi larping or ancap autism

sauce for the love of all .. sauce!!!

The Nazi larpers are still here, but they've gotten the message. They're fucking everything up.

hey gril, wanna suck your bobs

shills, shitposts, and autistic countryflag/memeflag nonsense

Good question you would think there would be more of them after the daily stormer was shut down maybe they all went back to stormfront now that it’s back up and running. Stormfriends were a great way to scare off reddit faggots we need mlre of them desu.

Anzu, is that you?
youtube.com/watch?v=YM2NQgIG-QM&has_verified=1

>we

stand away from me, faggot, there is no, "we".

Storm peasants.

Sup Forums isn't anything. Sup Forums is too busy being reactionary to hold down any sort of belief system.

isn't this girl that one 16 year old cosplay tramp Sup Forums loves?
damn her tiddies really came in.

They are from WCSH's StormCenter

Any libertarian goy will eventually turn reactionary as he thinks and learns more.

oyyyyy veyyyy

Hello, Stormfront checking in.

6 years of non-stop financially maintained raids. 90% of all threads you see are only bait made by raiders to slide the important stuff. The sad part is that there's lots of people among the participants that literally do it for free. I even struggle with fathoming how those conversations and inner monologues go.
> Guys! Report in! We need to hyperslide that fucking board right now, some tapes and other stuff on Kevin Spacey is going to come out, and you need to make sure it doesn't get talked about, thus those bigots persecute poor Kevin Spacey
> Woah, the poor guy, getting persecuted just for being how he is? What is it how he is? What about him that those bigots hate so much?
> Oh he likes to abduct and rape random children, physically and mentally injure them irreversibly and then tear out their innards to avoid future witnesses
> Oh, well that's normal. Gee, those homophobes, holding that against him. They've gotta get with the times, why do they think there's anything wrong with this?

they like pedophilia

We need to be Nazis first so we can then be ancaps and libertarians again.

We set aside our differences and became the powerful clenched fist of the united fascistic right.
Where you been user?

these fucking shills are literal cancer. I really hope they die in the most painful ways imaginable. Their gay slide threads aren't the least bit entertaining and all the newfags from reddit take their bait every time.

Sup Forums is mainly Cambridge Analytica shills and in a distant second Shareblue shills.

>Thread is placed next to a thread featuring Hitler

Same. One day.

I'm still very much more ancap than anything else, I just realize that things have to be taken one step at a time and trying to be all or nothing isn't going to get you anywhere when 90% of the population are blue pilled shills.

I am not going to touch them. Why should I bother if they are real or fake? Look good = good enough

There are some ancaps here.

Stormfag here. Sorry, been in the gym and raising my White children.

ur liek littl bby
look

BITCH LASAGNA!!!!

We NatCap now

DO MILK

bls stop posting this woman and her rubber tits

>dat hairline

I know that feel.

Anyway anons, wish me luck, I've decided that I am going to infiltrate academia and I have to hide my power level from now on.

t. your secret cryptofascist admirer.

I'd fuck her so hard she would appreciate my large german cock and fall for NatSoc just because of my penis

all of pol is basically fascist or close. even libertarian here want to chuck people they dislike off helicopter

Sauce? Pls. I need to know who this semen demon is like yesterday.

You are nu/pol/ zionist cuckservatives

All the stormfags went to 8/pol/ and all the ancaps went back to lebbit

> implying we aren’t just pretending to be shills to shill the shills and help black pill /ourguys/ into action

No he means they're literally fake. She has some plastic fake tit cover over her real tits.

Admit it, you just want black insemination, don't you?
S U P E R I O R

There is a raid by normies like you
Hitler was right
The Holocaust never happened
But it should have
And it will soon

And if you'd been here before that when /n/ Was in its first iteration you'd know we had mostly been libertarian. Gtfo newfag

How's the shilling going? Did you Canadians just give up against us Stormtroopers and AnCaps? Are you too weak to argue against us? Because we'll keep fighting back and no, we don't merge to someone who isn't even a country.

This is true but only because you don't know what reactionary means

m.washingtontimes.com/news/2017/oct/17/george-soros-transfers-18b-to-open-society-foundat/
Lots

This, stormfaggots are just nazis larpers and are as bad as commies. True white ethno nationalism rules here now, when have transcended mere politics.

Talking to yourself again blacko?

sauce

too many T supplements

SAUCE FOR THE LOVE OF GOD

milk truck just arrive

2b
2b anime
2b cosplay

>OMG THAT MIDDLE AGED MAN IS GOING BALD BAHAHAHAHAAHA

kys saucefag

Helo sexy

Who is this I'm on phone.

who

saucefags need to learn how to use google image search.

figure it out.

remove cloth

nationalist capitalists
like i predicted months ago

im phonefagging right now so i cant

shinukii as 2B from Nier Automata

now say thank you and "im a stupid nigger"

Pull your pants up. You look like a nigger.

MAKEAPP ALL SLIDE THREAD THOTS

thanks friend but im willing to bet im whiter than you

>Sees part of her nipple.

*fake nipple

>tfw partial nip turns my dick into a neutron star
>full nip is meh
What is wrong with me

>her nipple

Where does one find moar of this
?

>genuine userbase
nazis aren't the only ones who like having a place to freely speak their opinion without fear...

thoughtcrime is real, even for normies.

True dat.

In case no one mentioned it her tits are fake. Like, actually a pair of rubber breasts over her real ones