What is your favorite HF ending?

What is your favorite HF ending?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Irq_BR85A20
youtube.com/watch?v=IwqrR7NDqoc
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

The one where Shirou wins the war with Gilgamesh

The true ending.
I like seeing good things happen to characters who suffered a lot throughout the story and I feel that it's the best ending for Shirou out of all the endings, even if he lost his body and had to kill Saber to achieve it.

Motherfucking Sparks Liner High, even though its a bad end.

brain of metal

It wasn't a bad end, just a ending where you die.

The one where I marry Saber Alter.

It's Consciousness of Iron you're talking about

Spark Liner High

This should've been the true ending to Heaven's Feel.

Mind the jpeg

the ending where Shirou and Rider get together and wormgirl is dumped in the trash where she belongs

This guy gets it.

Femme Fatale.

The one where Rider bears Shirou's spawn.

The ultimate one the movies will give us.

True ending because of the fight with best girl.

This. SLH was amazing.

soo, where's the announcement?

Normal End, it's the most mature and realistic ending.
The True End just ruins the amazing efforts HF puts to break with the shonenshit bullshit of the previous routes. It feels like a backstab, a complete disappointment that ruins almost all the character development of the route.

fuck sakura

Yeah, I wouldn't fuck Rin, that's for sure.

it wasn't anything interesting

youtube.com/watch?v=Irq_BR85A20

youtube.com/watch?v=IwqrR7NDqoc

Mind of Steel is edgy "muh Kiritsugu" garbage where people believed Shirou has plot armor thick enough to carry him through a war where he's a useless sack of shit with no Servants or training, and everybody is out to kill him one way or another. Dead the moment he stepped out of the church, boring.

True end he's stuck in a puppet body that doesn't fit him properly, knowing he sacrificed half the town and Saber for his selfish wish. The mass murderer got away scot-free with no repercussion, with her Servant even.

Normal, Illya dies without her resolution.

Either Sparks Liner High (warrior end), or Normal End.

>The mass murderer got away scot-free with no repercussion
No, Ilya sacrificed herself to stop it.

>The mass murderer got away scot-free with no repercussion, with her Servant even.
It's hilarious how badly anti-wormfags have to mangle the events of HF to try to make Sakura look bad.

I wish this had happened. Rider route would be so perfect.

she IS bad, literally and figuratively

Sakura is canonically an indirect mass murderer and a direct serial killer.
No judging, just stating the facts.

>indirect
In other words, not one at all. Read the VN instead of cherrypicking out of context quotes.

>direct serial killer.
Poor Shinji, Zouken and Kotomine.

>In other words, not one at all
In other words, you are a faggot. See? I can also disregard completely the meaning of a sentence.

>Poor Shinji, Zouken and Kotomine.
And Gil, and True Assassin.
I count more than three people, therefore she's a serial killer.

it's from nasu can't argue with that

>Yes. It (Normal End) was the only conclusion considered at the time. However, after writing about 2/3 of it, I found that the story itself did not allow such a conclusion. After that, I wrote the original conclusion, and then followed the story and write the happy end. Since this was Shirou's tale of happiness after losing so much, even if Sabre and Ilya were lost, at least he should let Sakura achieve happiness. And this was the conclusion. Even though Sakura indirectly became a mass murderer, there was no reason to deny her of happiness. I came up with this idea that if one were alive, it was not bad to redeem him/herself while looking forward to happiness. Even though this was hypocrisy, I felt that the story itself strongly demanded this possibility. To be honest, it was the first time that I lost to the story I wrote.

>And Gil, and True Assassin.
Sure, why not, although they're technically already dead. There's also the fact that the participants of the grail war are supposed to kill eachother, so they can't really be blamed for doing it.

>there was no reason to deny her of happiness
Exactly. She did nothing wrong, as confirmed by Nasu himself.

F/HA > all other routes > all other endings

>I have le edgy magus morals! I can't be blamed!
Guess Zouken did nothing wrong, poor soul.

gafemaS

>baiting this poorly because you got told

>He thinks I'm a Rinfag
The simplicity of the Wormfag mind never ceases to amaze me.

Everybody who fought in the Holy Grail War should've died.

>grasping this hard at straws
You're pretty desperate, aren't you?

Says the one who quit the discussion and pathetically tried to start a waifu war to cover his ass.
Pro tip: my waifu is not even from this franchise. And if yours is, your taste leaves much to be desired.

The moment Shituria died and Rider replaced her.

What is your favourite track from OST and why is it New Dawn

Man it really felt like a chore to read some parts of it but Archer's smile made it all worth it

>Sparks Liner High
What does this mean in English?

Konoyo Subete no Aku.

I recognize everyone except Ryunosuke and Kayneth. Who are they?

>only recourse is to go "s-samefag!"
>makes completely unfounded accusations out of the blue
The only one giving up is you.

Why do you hold this opinion?

The miracle

I don't remember that ending, how did you get it?

HF trailer today right?
>23:00

>have to wait another eight years for the proper Caster and Rider routes in the Fate 20th Anniversary remake

>make an announcement of new HF news
>looking forward to it the whole
>it's literally fucking nothing
Fuck ufotable. Just fucking kill me. I guess the only place we can expect actual progress reports is in Type-Moon events, but fucking hell it's been long since their last update earlier this year.

>only recourse is to go "b-bait!"
>no u
Coming up next: "I was just pretending to be retarded"

(You)

>Sparks - clashing swords
>Liner - Liner refers to both the train motif of Crazy Train, the two Saber vs Rider scene, as well as Liner, the superhuman being in Notes
>High - exhilaration Shirou felt being able to fight Saber evenly

Sparks Liner=Those lines that appear when Shirou's tracing.

Wait, event is over already?

For like, 9 hours. They showed some key frames for Sakura waking Shirou up or something, which we'll never get.

Speaking of Crazy Train, secondaries are going to miss a shit ton of callbacks in Heaven's Feel. Looking back, a lot of key scenes draw parallel to Fate, right down to the dialogue.

Crazy Train I - Saber + Shirou vs Rider. Bellerophon vs Excalibur, Excalibur won
Crazy Train II - Saber vs Shirou + Rider. Excalibur lost.

Kirei vs Shirou, Fate route: "Put your life on the line, you might be able to reach me if you do so"

Heaven's Feel: "In short, our fight is not a fight against someone else, but a battle with your body at stake".

etc...

You do know you are baiting with testimony from a guy, even before Gil tempted him, got boners about making his terminally ill wife suffer and sending his daughter, who inherited her mother's spiritual 'illness', to a monastery that treats her like a heretic freak, which in turn makes her a twisted individual. Not to mention trying to tell Shirou he was taking joy in people's suffering to satisfy his hero complex and participating in the war claiming to want to save people was an excuse.

Kirei literally functions as a coping mechanism to feeling good by doing evil by picking at what people most feel vulnerable about themselves, didn't Nasu even say 'opening wounds' was his literal thaumaturigal trait? His congregation tolerates his crap because Fuyuki is full of masochistic Christians who enjoy being told they are filthy sinners who should drown in a lake of fire every Sunday to feel better about themselves. The people around him stroked his suffering boner every day, thinking he was genuinely helping them.

In any case, what Kirei said about Sakura should be taken with a grain of salt given numerous bits of evidence in the game, Nasu wasn't trying to say "yeah she just loves killing people bros, that is the real her" because then Liberation would make zero sense.

Kirei's not really wrong about what he's actually saying, though. It's just that what he says really isn't anything damning about Sakura, unlike what the people who like to post the quote seem to believe.

Dark Sakura is basically saying that she's beyond redemption and not even herself anymore, but Kotomine points out that she's still herself on the inside even though the grail mud is fucking with her mind.

The scene has nothing to do with the shadow, since it had already stopped rampaging at that point and hence wasn't relevant to the conversation, not to mention that Kotomine himself explains in an earlier scene that the shadow is the grail mud going on rampages in order to feed itself.

Pretty much this. Sakura was making the excuse of another self to cope with shit hitting the fan continously, and because of what happened to Shinji.

Honestly, the main point of HF is that miscommunication and informational warfare can really fuck everything up worse than any magic spell or weapon ever could.

I was frankly surprised when Rin didn't question Kirei about Sakura's condition and what he knew more when she was clearly suspicious of him on day 9, and it was Shirou that was having most of the foresight and social grace in the route, despite being a rank amateur.

Not that guy but Sakura herself acknowledges Kotomine is right.
What she does as the Shadow's host isn't her, but Dark Sakura is still Sakura. He calls her out when, as Dark Sakura, she acts like she's become some new person who is free to enjoy the pain she's causing without guilt. He admonishes her for failing to be honest with herself, not acknowledging that the Sakura who silently took horrible abuse for a decade is the same Sakura who has now been pushed past the breaking point and really is feeling some satisfaction or catharsis in having status that demands attention and respect, and gives her the power to be the one hurting people.
>I wonder what kind of face the people who haven't helped me will make when they realize I exist.
>Everyone tormented me until now. So I'm just getting back at them. The me who sat there and endured is gone.

It doesn't make Sakura a bad person, nobody is perfect, that much is very clear in Heaven's Feel.
But the point is that she is not above blame, or responsibility and guilt, from what happens to the people around her. She is not just a victim.

It's not really an out her being a bad person or not but more about understanding who Sakura is.

See the fight with Rin, where she says it's natural to eat when your hungry and all kinds of stuff like what you posted. The omniscient narrator blatantly points out she is just saying these things to rationalize the fact she doesn't know what else to do. Otherwise her appearing the night before to talk also wouldn't make sense.

We already know Sakura has bitterness, she directly admitted to Shirou that the first time she saw him, she had a bad day and wanted to see him fail to validate the hurt she felt, that was supremely honest, without giving the excuse of what that "bad day" entailed. Not exactly the kind of thing you would tell someone you liked, "yeah, when I first saw you, I wanted you to suck ducks I was so pissed that day." A pretty bad pick up line.

And even when she enjoyed toying with Rin during the "Sacrilege" scene, her fingers shuddered at finishing her off. We know that despite Sakura's resentment toward the Tohsaka family, there was still love there. A good scene in Hollow, and hell, the fact she takes excellent care of that ribbon proves that.

See also Distant Twilight, where she says to Shirou in a melancholic way that the Matou magecraft only takes from people and can't give, isn't useful for anything but stealing from others. Not exactly the type of person who honestly wants to kill or harm. She is btter and angry, but also much more than that.

Cont.

>But the point is that she is not above blame, or responsibility and guilt, from what happens to the people around her. She is not just a victim.

It's complicated really. She is definitely at fault for the lack of control in her emotions and attacking the party, but objectively, there are a ton of other factors at work here that muddy things. Even then, she doesn't get the credit of doing very brave or great things, which saddens me.

Like Ilya hiding what was essentially the whole truth about the ritual due to being beholden to the Einzberns, Rin being pathologically dishonest and sometimes cruel at the worst of times and not fully contributing to finding the real truth past just suspecting Sakura and demonizing her to assuage the guilt to Sakura she felt by trying to maintain a "neutral" stance and distancing herself from her. Even allowing herself to be taken in by Kotomine despite her suspicions.

Things ended up a mess due to more than Sakura's fracturing mental state or AM. The story was showing us that this was a shitshow just waiting to pour out its dirty laundry for centuries now, and the children of that generation had to walk through the sea of sewage to find a way out of it.

If there is anyone that got off Scott-free in all this, for centuries of filthy dealings, it was the Einzberns.