Red Pilled movies

As you all are aware the Jews have infiltrated the film industry and have turned it into rot for decades now, but are there any good redpilled movies? The only one I could find was the Super Mario Bros movie.

Big Trouble In Little China , legal immigration of hard working chinks , and little to no race mixing. plus Kurt Russel is a boss

Dark City

the matrix 1.0

Falling Down
as relevant now as it was then.

Swayze as a modern day stoic warrior-monk.

Passion of the Christ. /thread

OP is a nigger

Eyes wide shut

so many people dont get it. its the best Ive seen.

i hear you need a 200+ iq to understand it

I saw Falling Down last night. The Believer was kind of ok. Network from 1976 is good.

How in the fuck is the Mario Bros. movie redpilled?!

Network for sure. It’s all about the ratings and money folks.

inter-dimensional reptilians and sheeit

Super Mario Bros is pure kino.

These

Falling Down is the most bluepilled shit ever. Stop shilling it.

kek'd

Pic related - Two white men do what it takes to retain their land and provide a future for their children

+1 "Falling Down." It's weird that both its star and director are members of (((the tribe))) though.

Glad that others have mentioned "Network."

Can't believe that nobody has mentioned "They Live" yet.

dare I say
/ourmovie/

Human Centipede 3.

German prison warden proves that you can only make shitskin prisoners behave after cutting their balls off and centipede'ing them.

Rollerball 1975, societal control, through bread and circuses. Also saw that corporations would have more power than states.

>Decades
So things were pretty even handed a few decades ago...

What is there to not get?

2 white men protect a national park from a homegrown eco-terrorist

Bison was a warlord for decades and no one gave a shit until he tried to get off the petrodollar and institute his own currency.

Derp. Street Fighter, obviously.

> apocalypto
> gran torino

That's all you need

JIDF will tell you Falling Down is redpilled.

Because they want to demotivate angry white men. Which is what Falling Down is designed to do.

>Two white men do what it takes to retain their recently deceased mother's land, that she couldn't pay for but the bank let her live on the property until she died, by robbing banks and eventually killing people.

Based

You just remember what your ol buddy jack button always says in situations like this

Fucking Bradley coopers staring role in Midnight meat train. Blew my mind when I first saw it

>Are you Blueish? Funny, you don't LOOK Blueish.
how can a movie be so openly antisemitic and get away with it?

"I guess that makes me the Comanche"